TESOL Trainers Inc.: TESOL Trainers, located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, is an organization that specializes in providing teacher training to individuals, institutions, schools, and universities world-wide. TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Trainers offers the SIT Graduate Institute's TESOL Certificate Course and helps individuals and institutions achieve success in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual world. All programs are tailored to the specific needs of each program/institution and have a for-credit option.
Santa Fe is the capital of the state of New Mexico, located in the southwest and western regions of the United States. We have an average of 300 sunny days a year and great skiing in the winter. We have fabulous Northern New Mexico cuisine, art galleries, shops, and a world-famous opera. Santa Fe is located on I-25 and is also served by the Santa Fe Municipal Airport.
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum
Get certified from home to teach English abroad. TEFLOnline is convenient and affordable, and earns you an internationally recognized teaching certificate. Our interactive, self-paced, easy-to-follow program offered online by Bridge-Linguatec, the largest provider of TEFL courses in the US, allows you to train at your own pace from anywhere in the world. The courses take approximately 40 to 120 hours to finish and are typically completed over the course of six to eight weeks. Modules include study material, video tutorials, review quizzes, and written assignments—and courses comprised of 60 hours or more include guidance from your own personal tutor.
The 120-hour comprehensive course features personal feedback from experienced tutors, self-check quizzes, video tutorials, and Business English and Young Learners endorsements. Also included is Grammar Advisor, an essential language awareness course and teacher resource, and TEFL Videos, a library of over 100 how-to videos for teaching English as a foreign language. Bridge-Linguatec is a fully accredited institution (by ACCET) with over 20 years of experience training students and teachers. Ask about our job placement service as well!
The courses take between 40 - 120 hours to complete, but can be done at your own pace and on your own time
* Specialization in Business English and Young Learners with endorsements
* Study material
* Feedback from tutors
* Written assignments
* Video tutorials
* TEFL Video
* Grammar Advisor
* Self-check quizzes
* Library of over 100 how-to videos for teaching English as a foreign language
Working in partnership with Seattle Pacific University, The School of Teaching ESL (S-TESL) offers an accredited TESOL Certificate via online classes to students in the Houston TX area, throughout Texas, and nationwide.
Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 9 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study.
This solid project-based program taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters. Onsite study options are also available.
Student Testimonial: "This is a seasoned, well-thought out program that is taught by extremely knowledgeable and experienced instructors. I was not a teacher before the course but now I am."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Courses include: - Approaches and Methods in ELT
- Assessment of English Language Students
- Classroom Issues and Management
- Content-based English Language Teaching
- Foundations of English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Grammar in ELT
- Reading and Writing
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes
- Technology in English Language Teaching..
Washington Academy of Languages (WAL) is located in the vibrant heart of downtown Seattle, and offers an Accredited Graduate Certificate in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) through City University of Seattle.
Our TESOL Certificate Program has an established reputation for combining practical skills with theory enabling graduates to become confident, creative, and effective instructors.
Since 1979, WAL has been offering classes in English as a Second Language (ESL), World Languages and Teacher Education. Credits are awarded by City University of Seattle, which is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. WAL is authorized to issue the Form I-20 which is used to obtain the F-1 student visa.
Graduates of our Certificate program have found teaching positions in local community colleges, grade schools, and high schools. Others have gone on to teach children and adults in Western and Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and South America.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
Teaching House Boston is located in the city's beautiful historic district at Fanueil Hall. Just a short walk away is the famous Freedom trail, where you can learn all about the start of the American Revolution and explore the many museums, churches, and burial sites along the way.
When you are not in class or planning lessons, enjoy your time off at Fenway Park or the New England Aquarium. You can even grab a craft beer at one of Boston's many cozy pubs. And definitely don't forget to try some New England clam chowder!