TEFL / TESOL certification in Northern California: CELTA certification in San Francisco Bay Area. ESL teacher training - earn a Cambridge CELTA certificate in teaching English to adults in the U.S. & abroad, with intensive TEFL courses in Downtown San Francisco area.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses San Francisco: Earn an internationally-accredited English teacher training qualification in San Francisco, California! StudyCELTA provides the Cambridge ESOL-accredited CELTA Certificate course to students and professionals wishing to pursue a career as an English teacher in the U.S. or abroad.
Cambridge University CELTA Certificate Course: The full-time CELTA course is a practical, hands-on course that is administered by Cambridge University ESOL.
It is ideal for people who want to begin their career in the English industry. It is also popular with teachers who have some initial experience teaching in the U.S. or overseas, but lack a formal teaching qualification. General features include:
- 4 week intensive CELTA course - 120 study hours- 2 hours teaching practice per day - Available year round
This is a full-time commitment for 4 weeks. Evenings and weekends are devoted to completing assignments and preparing lessons for teaching practice.
CELTA Units of Learning: - Language analysis and awareness - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context - Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing - Developing teaching skills and professionalism - Planning and resources for different contexts Teaching Practice: Each day there is a 2-hour teaching practice with real students drawn from the community. During that time, you get to put into practice what you have learned.
Assessment: To be awarded the certificate you must pass both written assignment and teaching practice components. There are three grades — Pass, Pass ‘B’ and Pass ‘A’. The assessment of CELTA is continuous and integrated, there is no final exam. The candidates are assessed primarily in the areas of: - Teaching practice (each assessed lesson is given a grade) - Written assignments
The Boston Academy of English (BAE) offers a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certificate to both native and non-native speakers of English from the US and around the world, through an experiential approach which is both academically rigorous and personally supportive. The program is available as a full-time (4 weeks) or a part-time (12 weeks) course.
Two trainers will teach your workshops and conduct your practice teaching observations. Our trainers have Master's degrees in Education or ESL, and extensive experience teaching English in diverse settings both in the US and abroad.
Our central downtown location enables you to enjoy Boston's old-world charm within steps from our school - the Boston Common and shopping district are just outside our door!
Our ACCET-accredited TEFL Certificate Program is designed to prepare participants for the exciting career of teaching English as a foreign or second language. Graduates go on to teach both in the United States and overseas. We offer Two Study Options - a four-week intensive program and a twelve-week Saturday program.
Oxford Seminars is the leading provider of TEFL / TESL / TESOL Certification in Los Angeles, California. We also offer our intensive 100-hour combined in-class / online TESOL Certification Course in a wide range of other locations throughout the country. Our internationally-recognized certification course is the first step towards a career as an ESL teacher overseas. Classes are held at weekends on the campus of California State University, in the University Hills district of Los Angeles.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We maintain the highest standards for all of our course instructors, employing only the most qualified teachers who have extensive teaching backgrounds with years of overseas ESL teaching experience. We back our certificates with our our Graduate Placement Service.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Located in the Dupont Circle area of central Washington DC, International Language Institute provides an accredited 8 week TESOL English teacher training Certificate course to English speaking students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour course is taught by experienced native speakers, and features 48 classroom hours alongside 72 hours of self-study, observation, and practice teaching.
• With a practical focus, our comprehensive teacher training class prepares and equips students to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, and the sub skills of vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar.
you searching for TEFL / TESOL certification in NYC? Located only steps away from Times Square in Midtown Manhattan, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL certification programs with a range of study options - onsite, online, or combined.
Designed for both native and non-native English speakers, our comprehensive TESOL courses prepare you for a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the United States or abroad.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
Located on Commonwealth Avenue in the heart of Boston MA, Boston University School of Education offers a Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). Students who pursue the TESOL certificate may already hold a master's degree and do not wish to pursue another degree at this time. Some are making mid-career changes while others are already volunteering or working in this field.
Boston University's TESOL graduate program produces innovative teachers who are well versed in theoretical and applied teaching principles. Our program prepares you to work in college and adult language programs in the United States or to work for college, adult, primary, or secondary school programs abroad. Admission to our program is competitive, and international students must submit a TOEFL score for admission.