Get TEFL in Georgia, USA: Cambridge CELTA course in Atlanta, TESOL certification program. ESL teacher training, TESOL certificate program, TEFL qualification for teaching English abroad to adults in Fulton County GA.
Teaching House - Atlanta: Teaching House Atlanta provides a 4-week CELTA English teacher training course to students from the U.S., and around the world. The CELTA course is a hands-on practical course based around real classroom teaching experience working with genuine English language learners. CELTA is the original TESOL/TEFL certificate course and has been running for four decades. Our CELTA teacher trainers are all experienced ESL instructors that have taught in many different cities and countries around the world. They have all completed their CELTA certification and have either their DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) or Master's in Education.
4-Week CELTA Course: Successful trainees of our courses are awarded a University of Cambridge CELTA, which stands for Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults. Each course follows a curriculum designed by Cambridge University. To complete the course and achieve CELTA certification, candidates must fulfill certain requirement as set out by the CELTA curriculum.
Teachers who have gained their CELTA are able to teach in colleges and language centers in the US or abroad. With a strong focus on teaching practice, and through the lens of steadfast professionalism, the CELTA is arguably the most difficult yet most rewarding TESOL certification course offered. It is a truly unforgettable experience and will open up doors and opportunities for work, travel and meeting new people in the United States and overseas.
Teaching areas / modules include: - How to teach grammar and vocabulary effectively - How to use teaching books and materials effectively - How to order the stages of a lesson - How to help your students get the most out of a reading text - How to motivate your students - How to influence the dynamics of a classroom for the best results - How to bring authentic materials – articles, songs, stories – into the classroom
Teaching Practice: By the time the course ends, you’ll have spent about 40 hours in the classroom teaching, observing your colleagues teach and evaluating students’ English skills.
CELTA Assessment: There is no final examination on the CELTA. The assessment is continuous (throughout the course) and integrated (all components count towards the final grade). Assessment is based on candidates' evaluation throughout the course in the following two components:
- Written Assignments - Teaching Practice
Students are also required to maintain a portfolio of your work during the course. The course is assessed in accordance with University of Cambridge ESOL guidelines.
Rennert New York TESOL Center (TESOL/TEFL Certificate courses)
Courses / Programs
Rennert New York TESOL Center opened its doors in 2005 and is a TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) training school located in the heart of Manhattan, New York.
We are affiliated with Rennert International, a well-respected language school and translations center established by Cesar Rennert in 1973. We train teachers from the U.S. and all over the world to teach English as a second or foreign language.
We offer teacher training courses developed in house at Rennert as well as the World Learning SIT TESOL Certificate Course. The School for International Training (SIT) is an accredited American graduate-level university located in Brattleboro, Vermont. The SIT TESOL Certificate is an internationally recognized teaching qualification for ESL/EFL teachers.
In addition to TESOL/TEFL Certificate courses, we also offer a variety of specialty professional development courses for new and experienced teachers.
The TESOL Center is a licensed career school with the New York State Department of Education and is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in the U.S., UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum
Are you searching for a TEFL course in the Orlando area?
A leading provider of English language teacher training, Oxford Seminars provides an internationally-recognized TEFL / TESL / TESOL certification program.
Taught by experienced professionals, classes are held in Winter Park which is convenient for students in Orlando and the surrounding areas.
Teaching English abroad allows you to combine travel to exotic locations with an exciting and challenging job. English teachers are always in demand and our certification program is the first step towards a fulfilling new career.
Our Graduate Placement Service provides Oxford Seminars graduates assistance with finding the most rewarding teaching jobs at ESL schools around the world.
We also provide ESL teacher training in Miami, Jacksonville, and St. Petersburg, FL.