TESOL Trainers Inc.: TESOL Trainers, located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, is an organization that specializes in providing English Language teacher training to individuals, institutions, schools, and universities world-wide. TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Trainers offers the SIT Graduate Institute's TESOL Certificate Course and helps individuals and institutions achieve success in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual world. If you are considering teaching English overseas, a career change, or are interested in refining your skills as a language teacher, this is the place for you!
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
What is a TESOL Certificate?
The School for International Training’s TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate is a 130 hour course which provides participants with professional knowledge and skills for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) as well as tools for their own reflection and growth as teachers.
SIT TESOL Certificate: - Accredited TESOL Certificate
- Teach English abroad (EFL)
- Teach English at home (ESL)
- The course includes teaching real classes to real ESOL students
- Plan a lesson
- Evaluate its effectiveness
- Develop strategies for continuous professional growth
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
you searching for TEFL / TESOL certification in NYC? Located only steps away from Times Square in Midtown Manhattan, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL certification programs with a range of study options - onsite, online, or combined.
Designed for both native and non-native English speakers, our comprehensive TESOL courses prepare you for a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the United States or abroad.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide globally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Reviews: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum
Earn TEFL certification in Las Vegas with Oxford Seminars - a leading provider of an internationally-recognized TEFL qualification in Nevada and throughout the United States.
Designed to prepare you to teach English abroad, our 100-hour TEFL course comprises live-instructor led classes complemented by online study. Oxford Seminars provides guaranteed job placement within 6 months of your graduation. Oxford Seminars also offers a TEFL certification program in Reno NV.
We maintain the highest standards for all of our course instructors, employing only the most qualified teachers who have extensive teaching backgrounds with years of overseas ESL teaching experience.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum.
To ensure that our graduates are well-trained and marketable ESL teachers, we cover a comprehensive range of teaching skills. Through case studies, you will explore the fundamentals of language acquisition, learning, and teaching English as a foreign language.
Division of Teacher Education at CECH, University of Cincinnati
Courses / Programs
The University of Cincinnati College of Education, Criminal Justice, and Human Services (CECH), located on the university's main campus in Cincinnati, Ohio, offers Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) programs at Certificate, Masters & Doctoral levels. All of our language programs offer specialization in either PreK-16 literacy instruction, or English as a Second Language (ESL). Programs are available online through distance learning, and on-site at our Cincinnati campus.
Our Masters Degree enables professional educators to broaden their understanding of the social, cultural, and linguistic factors that contribute to a person’s ability to read and write in a first or second language.
The Doctoral program prepares literacy professionals who will hold research and literacy education positions in universities across the country as well as for roles in local, regional, state or national educational agencies and corporations.
All programs in the School of Education meet rigorous accreditation standards of the State of Ohio and National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Online & On-site Literacy & Second Language Teaching Courses:
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) General Certificate
- TESOL K-12 Endorsement (Online)
- Adult / International TESL
- Post-secondary Literacy Instruction
- PreK-12th Grade Reading Instruction
Graduate / Post-Graduate Programs:
- Literacy & Second Language Studies (Master of Education)
- Literacy & Second Language Studies (Doctor of Education)