TESOL Trainers Inc.: TESOL Trainers, located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, is an organization that specializes in providing English Language teacher training to individuals, institutions, schools, and universities world-wide. TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Trainers offers the SIT Graduate Institute's TESOL Certificate Course and helps individuals and institutions achieve success in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual world. If you are considering teaching English overseas, a career change, or are interested in refining your skills as a language teacher, this is the place for you!
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
What is a TESOL Certificate?
The School for International Training’s TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate is a 130 hour course which provides participants with professional knowledge and skills for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) as well as tools for their own reflection and growth as teachers.
SIT TESOL Certificate: - Accredited TESOL Certificate
- Teach English abroad (EFL)
- Teach English at home (ESL)
- The course includes teaching real classes to real ESOL students
- Plan a lesson
- Evaluate its effectiveness
- Develop strategies for continuous professional growth
Teaching House Boston is located in the city's beautiful historic district at Fanueil Hall. Just a short walk away is the famous Freedom trail, where you can learn all about the start of the American Revolution and explore the many museums, churches, and burial sites along the way.
When you are not in class or planning lessons, enjoy your time off at Fenway Park or the New England Aquarium. You can even grab a craft beer at one of Boston's many cozy pubs. And definitely don't forget to try some New England clam chowder!
StudyCELTA provides University of Cambridge teacher training courses in a wide range of locations worldwide, including CELTA courses in Austin, Texas. Our CELTA courses are available all year round and can be taken full-time Intensive (4-6 weeks) or part-time (7+ weeks), both Online and Face-to-Face.
Highly-regarded worldwide because of its high standards and rigorous assessments, the CELTA qualification is the most widely recognized TESL/TEFL certificate in the world. It is an introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language and aims to lay a firm foundation on which a teacher can build as s/he gains experience.
It is ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification. It is one of the few ESL teacher certificate programs that involves practice teaching.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Austin and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training center for trainees from outside Austin.
LinguaEdge, LLC based in Los Angeles, California, offers online language and TESOL teacher training solutions to learners all over the world. Whether you are looking to learn English or to get certified to teach ESL or EFL, our online courses are convenient, flexible and affordable. Study on your time, at your pace, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is an internet connection to get started.
Our Online TESOL Certificate Program blends theory with the nuts-and-bolts essentials of teaching English to learners around the world. Candidates will get an overview of TESOL and the theories that inform the field; learn effective teaching techniques; design engaging student-centered lesson plans; and practice effective classroom management strategies.
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
• EBC would like to invite Americans to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Located in San Francisco, California, St Giles International is the longest-established CELTA teacher training center in the US, offering the CELTA - TEFL certificate program to adults. A qualification in TEFL, such as the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA), will give you many opportunities to live and work in the USA and abroad. You will meet people from many different backgrounds and cultures. We also provide our own St. Giles Teachers of English Certificate course for non-native English teachers.
The CELTA program at St Giles International is approved and accessed by the University of Cambridge ESOL. It is accredited by the The Commission on English Language Accreditation (CEA), and is Program on Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction (PONSI) approved to award graduate credits.