Oxbridge, Barcelona & Madrid:
With two central locations in both Barcelona and Madrid, Oxbridge offers an intensive TEFL training course in both cities with 20+ hours real teaching practice, as well as providing English language courses to more than 800 students and 150 clients. Employment opportunities are sometimes available for some of our best TEFL students. The Oxbridge TEFL course exceeds all internationally accepted standards for ESL teacher training. The course has been designed with the knowledge and expertise of experienced professionals with extensive teaching practice, teacher training experience and preparation in applied linguistics.
- The programme is a 4-week intensive TEFL course, 120 hours, which includes 20+ hours of teaching practice.
- The focus is on practical teaching components with observed and guided teaching practice.
- We will provide you with exposure to all possible levels (beginners to advanced), a range of ages, different group sizes (from one-to-one teaching up to groups of 8 students) and various groups with specific purposes.
The Oxbridge TEFL course is comprehensive and includes an outline of all the different language teaching methods. It reflects the kind of teaching we will encourage you to do with your students in the classroom. You will be exposed to different lecturers, teaching styles and students but you will be guided by a system that uses a modern and unique approach to English teaching.
All applicants for the TEFL course need to pass through the interview process and can then be offered sponsorship. We also offer foreign language experience, job guidance and advice about developing a career as a teacher.
* We reinforce and increase the teaching practice. A teacher is not a teacher until they are exposed to a real teaching environment. You will have 20+ hours of teaching practice guided by senior teachers. With this practice you will learn the importance of being well prepared to guarantee good teaching quality. We do not believe in the benefits of solely online or weekend TEFL courses.
* We select only 5 or 6 candidates for a course. We don’t want quantity, but quality in the teaching process. Reduced groups work better, their students learn better, interact better and end up creating better teachers.
* You will observe and teach a range of ages and all levels (a unique experience within TEFL courses providers). You will also be exposed to group teaching and one-to-one teaching, thus will be able to see the differences when approaching the different target clients.
* We introduce all the theory you need and add all the conclusions we have arrived at after many years of intense practice and research. We strongly believe we have changed the point of view away from traditional teaching as it is known to a more effective approach based on more student interaction and conversation.
* Your teaching practice will start from the very first day, observing the senior teachers and then teaching on your own. New teachers are rarely confident at first, but you will be well guided and receive support from senior teachers. Feedback will be provided directly after each session from our experienced teachers and TEFL course trainers to achieve the final TEFL certification.
“I enjoy the teaching method, with activities rather than teaching from a textbook. Activities are always fun, useful and no two classes are the same. The course included a grammar exam, which was useful as I really studied this, so now I feel much more confident when talking about tenses, conditionals and grammatical structures.”
- Matt, Oxbridge TEFL Graduate & now Oxbridge Teacher.
“In my experience, teaching is a very enjoyable job, as you get to meet people and learn from them as you share your knowledge. It is a dynamic job, you don't really have a routine, at least with Oxbridge, and this makes it all the better. Besides it's really satisfying when you see your students progress and want to keep on learning.
I think the Oxbridge method is very effective. It focuses on speaking, so student learn through practice, and not just by learning the grammar rules. The fact that groups and teachers rotate makes it dynamic. You never get bored!”
- Simona, Oxbridge TEFL Graduate & now Oxbridge Teacher.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Numancia 47, 08029, Barcelona, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.