INTESOL Spain: INTESOL in Barcelona, offers a 150+ hour, 4 week residential course leading to the internationally recognised Certificate of Educational Studies in TESOL accredited by The College of Teachers. Our certificate, with a high quality academic content which is not only respected by employers, also provides the perfect platform from which to begin your English teaching. All our trainers are Diploma/MA TEFL qualified and have minimum 9 years teaching & 5 yrs teacher-training experience.
INTESOL Spain offers a fully accredited 150+ hour TESOL certificate with a high quality academic content which is not only respected by employers, but also provides the perfect platform from which to begin your career teaching English in Spain or anywhere in the world! This is a course for those who seek to gain a first qualification in teaching English as a Foreign or Second Language. The course is directed at starting, novice and more experienced teachers and leads to a dual-award qualification: the College of Teachers Certificate of Educational Studies in TESOL (COES) and INTESOL Certificate in the Methodology and Practice of TEFL.
We offer 2 options: A 4-week intensive course onsite in Barcelona, with one "3 day weekend" to take a breather to enjoy the sights of the city. We also offer a flexible TEFL certificate option. This is part distance learning followed by 2 weeks onsite in Barcelona, whenever it is most convenient for you. The overall aim is to provide a thorough TEFL / TESOL course, which includes a balance between the theory and methodology of TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and to thoroughly prepare you for teaching in any overseas environment.
The main components of the course are: 1. Study skills
2. The Study of English - grammar - pronunciation: phonetics, stress, rhythm and intonation - lexis
3. The Teaching and Learning of ESOL - basic principles: motivation, leaning styles, communicative competence - reading and listening skills - speaking and writing skills - visual aids - errors and error correction - teaching young learners - Business English - testing
TtMadrid was started by a team of experienced TEFL teachers and TEFL trainers with more than 10 years experience in the field. We are dedicated to providing quality teacher training, ensuring our trainees have full support and guidance both during and after the course.
We have used our experience as TEFL teachers to put together a focused and structured programme for our trainees. Our primary focus for the training plan is to give teacher trainees an edge when it comes to seeking employment and feeling at ease in the workplace. Working overseas and teaching English can be both challenging and rewarding.
We give our trainees all the tools they need to become successful TEFL teachers. We guarantee interviews with the largest teaching agencies in Madrid and offer full post course job support and professional development.
We are located in the centre of Madrid in the swanky neighborhood of Salamanca.
TtMadrid offers a 4 week Intensive TEFL Certificate Course accredited by IATQuO, which means that you are assured of our standards and quality. You receive a minimum of 6 hours real teaching practice which is observed by one of our experienced teachers.
Our course is modern and includes teaching business English and telephone teaching which reflects the current market.
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization that offers a 4-week internationally-accredited TEFL certificate course in Malaga, set on a hill overlooking the beaches of the famous Costa del Sol.
The course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom with English learners of all levels. We use a highly mentored, small group approach which ensures maximum participative learning.
Our TEFL course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors).
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Earn an internationally-recognised English language teacher qualification on southern Spain's beautiful Costa Del Sol! Situated just 2 minutes from the beach, StudyCELTA Malaga provides a 4-week, full-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults).
CELTA (originally CTEFLA) is the most widely recognised initial qualification for those wishing to start a career in ELT (English Language Teaching) and the minimum required qualification for most serious ELT schools.
Our CELTA course takes place at our partner school in the lovely Pedregalejo district of east Malaga, 2 minutes walk from the beach - one of the largest English language teaching centres in Andalucia.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students living in Barcelona, Madrid, Spain, France, the UK, USA, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Arabic, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, & more.
International House Madrid (IH Madrid) in Spain offers a range of TEFL / TESOL teacher training qualifications for students from all over the world. We offer a Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course, a Cambridge DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a Young Learner Certificate course for students who wish to teach English as a second language to children and teenagers. IH Madrid has over 20 years of experience in ESL teacher training.
The CELTA course is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. Success in the Certificate has enabled many candidates to obtain their first teaching position: the course is highly regarded by employers as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English.
Cambridge ESOL has introduced a revised DELTA syllabus comprising three modules; Module One focuses on the background to teaching and learning; Module Two focuses on developing professional practice; Module Three focuses on a specialist option (e.g. Young Learners, ESP, 1-1).