INTESOL Spain: Barcelona is located in the Catalunya region on the east coast of Spain. Barcelona is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city that has something for everyone. It has great weather, four beautiful sandy beaches, world-renowned museums, interesting architecture, including Gaudi's distinctive buildings and an endless variety of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. It is close by car or rail from a number of other cities, including Madrid, which is only six hours away by car and Valencia, which is only four hours away.
INTESOL Spain is located in the Eixample district of Barcelona, with a metro stop conveniently located nearby, as well as a bus service in the area. The area, like most of Barcelona, is both commercial and residential. There are a number of apartment buildings, shops, bars and restaurants that are conveniently located close to the school.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes north of Madrid's vibrant city center, TEFL Madrid Academy provides a globally-recognized, 5-week TEFL English teacher training certificate course.
A globally recognized certification from our TEFL school can be your ticket to an exciting and rewarding overseas experience by providing you with the ability to work in thousands of schools, businesses, and language academies around the world.
A typical five-week onsite course features a combination of academic instruction, role playing and hands-on teaching with students.
TEFL Madrid Academy’s course provides a fantastic opportunity to earn your TEFL certification in a great foreign country. and keep up to date on Madrid’s local job market.
TEFL Madrid Academy offers the opportunity for fluent English speakers from all over the world to come and teach English in Spain’s incredible capital.
We are an institution where guided, practical teaching experience is our key focus and ensuring you are provided with all the opportunities and support you need.
TEFL Madrid Academy is a well equipped training center that is committed to the highest professional standards. We don’t simply offer an internationally recognised TEFL certification to our students but we also prepare them for a fulfilling career teaching English.
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
CELTA at The Institute of Modern Languages, Granada
Courses / Programs
Located in Granada, a city in south-central Spain just 90 minutes north-east of Malaga, CELTA Granada is a dynamic teacher training centre that provides the CELTA Course (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) to students from all over the world who are interested in teaching English as a Second Language.
The CELTA Certification is a 4-week intensive course which covers the essential principles of teaching English. It is aimed at candidates with little or no experience in teaching, and it introduces ideas and information which are essential in starting to teach.
The CELTA is accredited at Level 5 of the Qualification and Credit Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and is also an international qualification, highly valued and renowned throughout the world.
Student accommodation is an integral part of your stay with us in Granada. Whatever your budget, age or lifestyle we can ensure that your housing needs will be fulfilled by our team. Our courses take place at the Institute of Modern Languages (IML) in the heart of Granada - a traditional, friendly, well established language school which has taught countless students for over half a century.
Accredited CELTA English Language Teacher Training:
- 4-week intensive course
- Learn the essentials of teaching English
- Hands-on teaching practice
- No experience needed
- 2 more start dates in 2015
- Internationally-recognized qualification
- Accredited at Level 5 (Qualification and Credit Framework for England, Wales & Northern Ireland)
Situated in the heart of Madrid's Financial District, ITTI Madrid provides accredited TEFL / TESOL English teacher training certification programs for local and international students.
Our 4-week TEFL course includes teaching practice with a real-life English class, and is the best for those who have never taught English before and for the ones who have done it but want to certified their expertise.
As you gradually acquire new skills, you have enough practice to apply them to teaching and get immediate feedback from your ITTI trainer.
With locations in both Barcelona and Madrid, Oxbridge offers an intensive TEFL training course in both cities with 20+ hours real teaching practice, as well as providing English language courses to more than 800 students & 150 clients. Employment opportunities are sometimes available for some of our best TEFL students.
The Oxbridge TEFL course exceeds all internationally accepted standards for ESL teacher training. The course has been designed with the knowledge and expertise of experienced professionals with extensive teaching practice, teacher training experience and preparation in applied linguistics.
The Oxbridge TEFL course is comprehensive and includes an outline of all the different language teaching methods. It reflects the kind of teaching we will encourage you to do with your students in the classroom. You will be exposed to different lecturers, teaching styles and students, and guided by a system that uses a modern and unique approach to English teaching.
All applicants for the TEFL course need to pass through the interview process and can then be offered sponsorship. We also offer foreign language experience, job guidance and advice about developing a career as a teacher.
Intensive TEFL training course in Barcelona or Madrid:
- The programme is a 4-week intensive TEFL course, 120 hours, which includes 20+ hours of teaching practice.
- The focus is on practical teaching components with observed and guided teaching practice.
- We will provide you with exposure to all possible levels (beginners to advanced), a range of ages, different group sizes (from one-to-one teaching up to groups of 8 students) and various groups with specific purposes.