Hyland Language Centre: Located in the Salamanca district of central Madrid, Hyland has earned its reputation as a quality language school and centre for teacher training. Learn to teach EFL with our Cambridge accredited CELTA course.
Cambridge CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults) is the original and most internationally recognised qualification for teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL). It is a basic requirement to teach in quality English language schools around the world. The Cambridge CELTA provides a basis in English language teaching (TEFL) both for those with no previous teaching experience and those who have taught before but want an internationally recognised teaching qualification.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
CELTA Courses Barcelona, Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults with Cambridge School. The CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults) is an initial qualification for people who want to become teachers of English as a Foreign Language (EFL). It is awarded by the University of Cambridge (ESOL Examinations) and is aimed at people with little or no experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language. It is usually done intensively over four or five weeks.
Situated in the heart of Madrid's Financial District, ITTI Madrid provides accredited TEFL / TESOL English teacher training certification programs for local and international students.
Our 4-week TEFL course includes teaching practice with a real-life English class, and is the best for those who have never taught English before and for the ones who have done it but want to certified their expertise.
As you gradually acquire new skills, you have enough practice to apply them to teaching and get immediate feedback from your ITTI trainer.
StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Las Palmas, Gran Canaria
Courses / Programs
Earn an internationally-recognised English teacher qualification while experiencing life in the beautiful Canary Islands!
Conveniently located in the centre of Las Palmas which is the capital of Gran Canaria, the StudyCELTA teacher training centre provides a full-time, 4-week CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) which is available throughout the year to students from around the world.
Designed for people with little or no previous teaching experience, CELTA is the most frequently sought after qualification for TEFL jobs worldwide. The fact that it is awarded by Cambridge English Language Assessment (part of the world-famous University of Cambridge), means that you can rely on its quality and recognition.
StudyCELTA tutors are highly-qualified and professional trainers, with extensive experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL) to students of all levels and in a variety of contexts. Incorporating teaching practice into the comprehensive curriculum, the CELTA course will open up a whole world of exciting teaching opportunities.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Tefl Barcelona provides you with first class teacher training in one of Europe's most vibrant and popular cities. Based in a long-established school in the popular area of Gracia in the middle of Barcelona, we offer a friendly yet professional environment in which to obtain your TEFL qualification. We provide you with a 4 week intensive course, exceeding international standards, with 160 hours of classroom time, including 100 contact hours, and 60 hours devoted to teaching practice (the most important part of any TESOL/TEFL certificate course). Our tutors are suitably qualified and highly-experienced EFL teacher trainers. All our trainers have an abundance of teaching experience both in Spain and other countries.
International House Madrid (IH Madrid) in Spain offers a range of TEFL / TESOL teacher training qualifications for students from all over the world. We offer a Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course, a Cambridge DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a Young Learner Certificate course for students who wish to teach English as a second language to children and teenagers. IH Madrid has over 20 years of experience in ESL teacher training.
The CELTA course is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. Success in the Certificate has enabled many candidates to obtain their first teaching position: the course is highly regarded by employers as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English.
Cambridge ESOL has introduced a revised DELTA syllabus comprising three modules; Module One focuses on the background to teaching and learning; Module Two focuses on developing professional practice; Module Three focuses on a specialist option (e.g. Young Learners, ESP, 1-1).