• International TEFL Academy is an ESL teacher training organization that offers internationally accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification courses in Mexico and around the world. We also offer an online TEFL / TESOL certificate course.
• We are centrally located in Guadalajara City in the central region of Jalisco in the western-pacific area of Mexico. Guadalajara is the cultural center of western Mexico and it is the country's second largest city.
• TEFL classes are Monday - Friday for a full day of classroom work, practice teaching, role playing and group discussions. The course follows an immersion method where trainees develop their teaching skills and knowledge of grammar through a combination of morning input sessions and evening practical teaching.
Student Testimonial: “When I started this course, I had no idea what was expected and required of an ESL teacher. Now I feel confident that I can effectively teach abroad." - Andrew
• Study to become a teacher of English as a foreign language in one of the world's most famous beach cities!
• Located in the heart of Puerto Vallarta, on Mexico's Pacific Coast, International TEFL Academy provides an accredited 4-week TEFL Certificate course to English-speaking students from around the globe.
• We offer lifetime job guidance assistance for our graduates to work overseas teaching English in over 80 countries worldwide.
• Our goal is not only provide you with top quality TEFL training, but to enable you to enjoy and explore all that Puerto Vallarta and Mexico have to offer.
• Our TEFL / TESOL certification program in Puerto Vallarta is accredited by the Mexican Ministry of Education. International TEFL Academy is accredited by TQUK, an officially recognized awarding organization.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Mexico, Central America, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
Are you searching for a quality TEFL course in Mexico City? Conveniently situated in the picturesque Colonia Condesa district, StudyCELTA provides full-time and part-time CELTA courses through our partner training center.
Available all year-round, the Cambridge University CELTA is an internationally-recognised initial qualification that opens up a whole world of exciting teaching opportunities in Mexico and worldwide. It is designed for people with little or no previous teaching experience and provides a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners.
StudyCELTA is a young and dynamic team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. Our experience ranges from working as language teachers to management roles in language schools in Australasia and Europe.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Mexico and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees from outside Mexico City.
CELTA Course (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- Full-time, 4 week, intensive CELTA course
- Part-time CELTA course (11 weeks)
- Online-blended CELTA course
Accredited by the University of Cambridge, Delta is the Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. Our centre in Toronto offers the University of Cambridge Delta Course Modules:
Module 1, Module 2, Module 3
IH Riviera Maya provides CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses in the centre of Playa del Carmen, just south of Cancún in the north-east of Quintana Roo, on Mexico's idyllic Caribbean coast. The CELTA course provides you with the basic skills and knowledge necessary for a career in TEFL / TESOL, and is run in collaboration with IH Barcelona, one of Europe's leading training centres for English language teachers.
There are direct flights from most major cities to Cancun International Airport which is just 60 km (40 miles) north of Playa del Carmen.
The CELTA is a common requirement for those entering the field of ELT (English language teaching). Recognised internationally, it is a popular credential among people who wish to travel and teach English worldwide. However, it is also held by people who intend to teach only in the country where they trained, and do not intend to travel.
Success in the CELTA course has enabled many candidates to obtain their first teaching position: The course is highly regarded by employers as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English.
The SIT TESOL Certificate is available in the beautiful, colonial city of Oaxaca, Mexico. This 130 hour, 4 week course is fully accredited and supported by World Learning's School for International Training (SIT), a preeminent institution in TESOL teacher training and international education and development. Located the center of this beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site, the program allows participants to develop a solid foundation in teaching English while enjoying the cultural and historical richness of Mexico.
Earn an internationally-recognized English language teacher qualification Guadalajara, Mexico!
Situated in a central location with excellent transport links, StudyCELTA Guadalajara provides a 4-week, full-time CELTA course to students from around the world.
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) is the most widely recognised initial qualification for those wishing to start a career in English Language Teaching, and the minimum required qualification for most top ESL schools.
At StudyCELTA, we are here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Guadalajara and of English language teaching as a career.
Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for international trainees.
- CELTA training (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) with full-time, 4-week intensive course, and online-blended study options year-round.
Units of Learning:
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism.
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Planning and resources for different contexts
TESOL International Mexico is located in San Cristóbal de Las Casas, one of the most welcoming and hospitable towns in Mexico, in the highlands of the southern Mexican state of Chiapas. The TESOL International Mexico four-week TESOL/TEFL certified teacher training course consists of 120 hours of practical and theoretical input, observation of experienced teachers, supervised self-directed study and reflection and hands-on teaching practice.
Our goal is to provide teacher education and encourage the participants to be autonomous, confident, resourceful and ready to interview for jobs in the field of ELT so that they are well prepared to start teaching upon completion of the course. We provide our trainees with a toolbox to enable them to deliver lessons of a high standard and we aid and direct them on how to find a job in the world of ELT.
TEFL Training Mexico - Via Lingua, based in Ciudad Guzmán, Jalisco, Central Western Mexico, is a language school offering one of the most comprehensive and practical TEFL certificate training courses available in the world today. TEFL Training Mexico is a member of the Via Lingua global organization, with schools and offices in numerous worldwide locations. Our TEFL course, based on established TEFL principles and developed over a period of years by our Academic Board, is one of the most thorough and up-to-date in the world today. Including 120 hours of expert tuition with 10 hours of assessed teaching practice, and covering all areas of Teaching Skills, Classroom Management, English Grammar and Phonology, exceeds all international guidelines laid down for the regulation of the TEFL profession.
Via Linqua TEFL meets all BBBOnLine participation and Better Business Bureau accreditation standards and is authorized to display the BBB Accredited Business seal.
Via Lingua TEFL certificate course includes:
- 120 hours of expert tuition
- 10 hours of assessed teaching practice
- Teaching Skills
- Classroom Management
- English Grammar
- Interactive learning
- Academic rigor
- Opportunities for practice
- Language Awareness
- Personal Skills and Qualities
The GVI 100-hour TEFL course is offered in Tulum, Mexico and Phang Nga, Thailand. The GVI TEFL course was written to train people interested in sustainable development and conservation. The goal is to prepare people to teach in communities which are developing rapidly in response to tourism and assist local people in accessing the revenue in their own community, thereby participating more fully in the changes happening in their own community. While the focus is on teaching oral English with few resources in remote communities, the course prepares teachers well for teaching in different contexts anywhere in the world. The course runs Mon-Thurs., with cultural and environmental activities and projects on Fridays. The course fee includes shared accommodation and food for a full 5 weeks, plus cultural activities, excursions, and a first-aid course.
100-hour TEFL Certificate Course - The TEFL course is run within a 5 or 10-week teaching and community development expedition. Participants take part in conservation and cultural activities, weekend excursions, Spanish and Mayan language classes, and a basic first aid course. Participants live in shared accommodation.