• International TEFL Academy is an ESL teacher training organization that offers internationally accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification courses in Mexico and around the world. We also offer an online TEFL / TESOL certificate course.
• We are centrally located in Guadalajara City in the central region of Jalisco in the western-pacific area of Mexico. Guadalajara is the cultural center of western Mexico and it is the country's second largest city.
• TEFL classes are Monday - Friday for a full day of classroom work, practice teaching, role playing and group discussions. The course follows an immersion method where trainees develop their teaching skills and knowledge of grammar through a combination of morning input sessions and evening practical teaching.
Student Testimonial: “When I started this course, I had no idea what was expected and required of an ESL teacher. Now I feel confident that I can effectively teach abroad." - Andrew
• Study to become a teacher of English as a foreign language in one of the world's most famous beach cities!
• Located in the heart of Puerto Vallarta, on Mexico's Pacific Coast, International TEFL Academy provides an accredited 4-week TEFL Certificate course to English-speaking students from around the globe.
• We offer lifetime job guidance assistance for our graduates to work overseas teaching English in over 80 countries worldwide.
• Our goal is not only provide you with top quality TEFL training, but to enable you to enjoy and explore all that Puerto Vallarta and Mexico have to offer.
• Our TEFL / TESOL certification program in Puerto Vallarta is accredited by the Mexican Ministry of Education. International TEFL Academy is accredited by TQUK, an officially recognized awarding organization.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Mexico, Central America, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
The SIT TESOL Certificate is available in the beautiful, colonial city of Oaxaca, Mexico. This 130 hour, 4 week course is fully accredited and supported by World Learning's School for International Training (SIT), a preeminent institution in TESOL teacher training and international education and development. Located the center of this beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site, the program allows participants to develop a solid foundation in teaching English while enjoying the cultural and historical richness of Mexico.
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers a 4-week TEFL / TESOL certification program in Ciudad Guzman in Mexico.
• This extensive 120-hour program includes 100 hours of classroom instruction, 20 hours of practical teaching and observation. We also offer a professional-level, 170-hour online TEFL certification program.
• Ciudad Guzman is located in a beautiful area of central-western Mexico mid-way between Guadalajara and the beautiful Pacific coast.
• Guadalajara, Mexico's second largest city, is about 60 miles to the north-east, and its modern, excellent international airport is less than two hours drive away.
• We offer our full-time, on-campus TEFL / TESOL course in over 25 countries worldwide and have partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes.
• International TEFL Academy offers lifetime job placement assistance for all our graduates.
TESOL International Mexico is located in San Cristóbal de Las Casas, one of the most welcoming and hospitable towns in Mexico, in the highlands of the southern Mexican state of Chiapas. The TESOL International Mexico four-week TESOL/TEFL certified teacher training course consists of 120 hours of practical and theoretical input, observation of experienced teachers, supervised self-directed study and reflection and hands-on teaching practice.
Our goal is to provide teacher education and encourage the participants to be autonomous, confident, resourceful and ready to interview for jobs in the field of ELT so that they are well prepared to start teaching upon completion of the course. We provide our trainees with a toolbox to enable them to deliver lessons of a high standard and we aid and direct them on how to find a job in the world of ELT.
TEFL Training Mexico - Via Lingua, based in Ciudad Guzmán, Jalisco, Central Western Mexico, is a language school offering one of the most comprehensive and practical TEFL certificate training courses available in the world today. TEFL Training Mexico is a member of the Via Lingua global organization, with schools and offices in numerous worldwide locations. Our TEFL course, based on established TEFL principles and developed over a period of years by our Academic Board, is one of the most thorough and up-to-date in the world today. Including 120 hours of expert tuition with 10 hours of assessed teaching practice, and covering all areas of Teaching Skills, Classroom Management, English Grammar and Phonology, exceeds all international guidelines laid down for the regulation of the TEFL profession.
Via Linqua TEFL meets all BBBOnLine participation and Better Business Bureau accreditation standards and is authorized to display the BBB Accredited Business seal.
Via Lingua TEFL certificate course includes:
- 120 hours of expert tuition
- 10 hours of assessed teaching practice
- Teaching Skills
- Classroom Management
- English Grammar
- Interactive learning
- Academic rigor
- Opportunities for practice
- Language Awareness
- Personal Skills and Qualities
Teachers College Mexico City is an autonomous, self-governing institution, founded in 1990, and was the first institution in Mexico to implement 100% distance learning academic programs in English.
Its mission is to provide affordable training and development for teachers of English as a second language through certificates, associate degrees, and masters degree in TESOL.
Our students are individuals who wish to teach English for the first time and others who are already teaching but require the Teachers TESOL Certification to maintain their employment and to further their professional development as well.
Many of our students have found that there is no need to study abroad since they can study 100% in English in their own country of Mexico. All academic tutoring is provided through e-mail and only at the request of the student since our programs include instructions which are highly detailed and self explanatory.
The GVI 100-hour TEFL course is offered in Tulum, Mexico and Phang Nga, Thailand. The GVI TEFL course was written to train people interested in sustainable development and conservation. The goal is to prepare people to teach in communities which are developing rapidly in response to tourism and assist local people in accessing the revenue in their own community, thereby participating more fully in the changes happening in their own community. While the focus is on teaching oral English with few resources in remote communities, the course prepares teachers well for teaching in different contexts anywhere in the world. The course runs Mon-Thurs., with cultural and environmental activities and projects on Fridays. The course fee includes shared accommodation and food for a full 5 weeks, plus cultural activities, excursions, and a first-aid course.
100-hour TEFL Certificate Course - The TEFL course is run within a 5 or 10-week teaching and community development expedition. Participants take part in conservation and cultural activities, weekend excursions, Spanish and Mayan language classes, and a basic first aid course. Participants live in shared accommodation.