• International TEFL Academy is an ESL teacher training organization that offers internationally accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification courses in Mexico and around the world. We also offer an online TEFL / TESOL certificate course.
• We are centrally located in Guadalajara City in the central region of Jalisco in the western-pacific area of Mexico. Guadalajara is the cultural center of western Mexico and it is the country's second largest city.
• TEFL classes are Monday - Friday for a full day of classroom work, practice teaching, role playing and group discussions. The course follows an immersion method where trainees develop their teaching skills and knowledge of grammar through a combination of morning input sessions and evening practical teaching.
Student Testimonial: “When I started this course, I had no idea what was expected and required of an ESL teacher. Now I feel confident that I can effectively teach abroad." - Andrew
• Study to become a teacher of English as a foreign language in one of the world's most famous beach cities!
• Located in the heart of Puerto Vallarta, on Mexico's Pacific Coast, International TEFL Academy provides an accredited 4-week TEFL Certificate course to English-speaking students from around the globe.
• We offer lifetime job guidance assistance for our graduates to work overseas teaching English in over 80 countries worldwide.
• Our goal is not only provide you with top quality TEFL training, but to enable you to enjoy and explore all that Puerto Vallarta and Mexico have to offer.
• Our TEFL / TESOL certification program in Puerto Vallarta is accredited by the Mexican Ministry of Education. International TEFL Academy is accredited by TQUK, an officially recognized awarding organization.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Mexico, Central America, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
The GVI 100-hour TEFL course is offered in Tulum, Mexico and Phang Nga, Thailand. The GVI TEFL course was written to train people interested in sustainable development and conservation. The goal is to prepare people to teach in communities which are developing rapidly in response to tourism and assist local people in accessing the revenue in their own community, thereby participating more fully in the changes happening in their own community. While the focus is on teaching oral English with few resources in remote communities, the course prepares teachers well for teaching in different contexts anywhere in the world. The course runs Mon-Thurs., with cultural and environmental activities and projects on Fridays. The course fee includes shared accommodation and food for a full 5 weeks, plus cultural activities, excursions, and a first-aid course.
100-hour TEFL Certificate Course - The TEFL course is run within a 5 or 10-week teaching and community development expedition. Participants take part in conservation and cultural activities, weekend excursions, Spanish and Mayan language classes, and a basic first aid course. Participants live in shared accommodation.
We’re a small, friendly and intimate language school based in the idyllic location of Chiapa de Corzo, the oldest town in the rural state of Chiapas in Mexico. According to Lonely Planet Mexico 2009 Edition, our town is “An overlooked jewel……a small attractive colonial town with an easy going, provincial air.”
We’ve been providing affordable opportunities to the families of the local community to learn English from native speakers for years, creating a comfortable, enjoyable learning environment with a small dedicated team. We also use these classes to provide TEFL training and hands-on authentic teaching experience for those wishing to begin a career teaching abroad.
The special relationship with our Mexican language students allows us to enjoy very close links with the community and provides unique and wonderful experiences for the staff that work with us and the trainees that enrol in our courses and volunteer in our local schools.
Strong relationships with the community in Chiapa de Corzo also allow us to offer home stays as part of our course fees. If you’re interested in experiencing real Mexican life in a fantastic location at a competitive price, choose our Institute.
Teachers College Mexico City is an autonomous, self-governing institution, founded in 1990, and was the first institution in Mexico to implement 100% distance learning academic programs in English.
Its mission is to provide affordable training and development for teachers of English as a second language through certificates, associate degrees, and masters degree in TESOL.
Our students are individuals who wish to teach English for the first time and others who are already teaching but require the Teachers TESOL Certification to maintain their employment and to further their professional development as well.
Many of our students have found that there is no need to study abroad since they can study 100% in English in their own country of Mexico. All academic tutoring is provided through e-mail and only at the request of the student since our programs include instructions which are highly detailed and self explanatory.
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization. In conjunction with TEFL International, we offer an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in a wide range of locations worldwide, including Chiapa de Corzo, Mexico.
Benefits of our program include small class sizes of a maximum of 6 people, giving you customized, personal attention as well as one-to-one lesson feedback with your qualified teacher trainer. Our course also includes up to 12 hours of hands-on teaching practice; all the experience TEFL employers are looking for.
Are you searching for a quality TEFL course in Mexico City? Conveniently situated in the picturesque Colonia Condesa district, StudyCELTA provides full-time and part-time CELTA courses through our partner training center.
Available all year-round, the Cambridge University CELTA is an internationally-recognised initial qualification that opens up a whole world of exciting teaching opportunities in Mexico and worldwide. It is designed for people with little or no previous teaching experience and provides a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners.
StudyCELTA is a young and dynamic team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. Our experience ranges from working as language teachers to management roles in language schools in Australasia and Europe.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Mexico and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees from outside Mexico City.
CELTA Course (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- Full-time, 4 week, intensive CELTA course
- Part-time CELTA course (11 weeks)
- Online-blended CELTA course
Accredited by the University of Cambridge, Delta is the Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. Our centre in Toronto offers the University of Cambridge Delta Course Modules:
Module 1, Module 2, Module 3
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers a 4-week TEFL / TESOL certification program in Ciudad Guzman in Mexico.
• This extensive 120-hour program includes 100 hours of classroom instruction, 20 hours of practical teaching and observation. We also offer a professional-level, 170-hour online TEFL certification program.
• Ciudad Guzman is located in a beautiful area of central-western Mexico mid-way between Guadalajara and the beautiful Pacific coast.
• Guadalajara, Mexico's second largest city, is about 60 miles to the north-east, and its modern, excellent international airport is less than two hours drive away.
• We offer our full-time, on-campus TEFL / TESOL course in over 25 countries worldwide and have partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes.
• International TEFL Academy offers lifetime job placement assistance for all our graduates.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-12-25 were from viewers in:
ipswich, UK & England;
dallas, tx, USA;
Scottsdale, AZ, USA;
Takoma Park, USA;
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada;
Grass Valley, USA;
Ixtlahuacan del Rio Jalisco;
Submit your School, College, Institute to our TEFL Course Directory. You are here: School & College Guide> ESL Teacher Training in Latin America> TEFL Courses in Mexico City, Guadalajara, Mexico TESL