Greystone College, Vancouver: Greystone College is a career training institute with schools in Vancouver BC and Toronto, Ontario in Canada. Our English language teacher training programs are affiliated with top-ranked industry associations that assure our graduates of worldwide recognition. Greystone College has a student centered approach to learning and offers Diploma and Certificate Programs in TESOL - Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages. At our Vancouver campus, we offer standard TESOL Certificate and Diploma programs as well as TKT (Teacher Knowledge Test) courses and Cambridge TESOL programs to students from around the world.
Our mission at Greystone College is to offer career enhancing education programs and to deliver premier quality training in a stimulating environment. Greystone College’s statement of purpose is to empower all students with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare them for challenging global career opportunities.
TESOL / TEFL Courses in Vancouver: - TESOL 130 Certificate Program
- TESOL Diploma Program
- TESOL TKT Certificate
- TKT Young Learners Certificate
- Cambridge TESOL Diploma
The objective of the teacher training program is to provide the hands on experience, theory and training to enable participants to become qualified ESL / EFL teachers. These programs are designed to help not only experienced teachers, but also prospective teachers. New teachers may teach in Canada or overseas. Both programs, TESOL Diploma and TESOL 130 Certificate, are recognized by TESL Canada.
"From the welcoming receptionists to its qualified instructors, Greystone College is an excellent place to pursue an education. I have attended the TESOL Certificate program that comprises four weeks of courses and two weeks of practicum.
The courses are well balanced with a lot of theoretical activities and quizzes to practice the newly acquired knowledge. The material covered is extensive, yet well balanced with an emphasis on task-based activities and integrated skills teaching approach. It is professionally taught by qualified teachers whose artistic delivery is to make a rather complicated material accessible, personalized and interesting to all types of learning intelligences.
Thank you to such a great team of professionals. If education is important to you, then you will find opportunities for creativity, positive reinforcement and the right energy at Greystone College. I warmly recommend it as an excellent place to study and meet culturally diverse people."
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals just like you, looking for a career change opportunity or a quality program in order to learn to teach English as a second language in Canada or abroad. Vancouver Career College has six campus locations in BC province - Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Our TESL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada.
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Centrally located in downtown Victoria BC, Inlingua Victoria provides an intensive 120-hour TESL / TEFL Teacher Training Diploma Program for students looking to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) at home or abroad. The program includes 100 hours of intensive and comprehensive ESL methodologies, lesson planning, resources and job search skills. Student teachers also complete 20-hours of hands on teaching with ESL students from around the world who are attending our English Language Programs in Victoria.
We invite you to become a part of a very special college. Flexible, dynamic, and lively learning to challenge and engage, we prepare our students for an ever changing, exciting world. With a long, proud history of innovation and excellence in language training, it is our pleasure to introduce you inlingua. We search the world for excellence in language training, facilities and teachers, bringing world class courses to our college.
Intensive 120-hour TEFL / TESL Teacher Training Diploma Program
- Theories and Methods – Overview of TESL
- Communicating effectively – Teaching Grammar
- Pronunciation to conversation – Teaching Listening & Speaking
- Literature and life – Teaching Reading
- Communicating creatively – Teaching Writing
- Designing an ESL curriculum
- Testing in ESL
- Making the classroom work – Class dynamics
- Finding your first ESL job
- Tutoring in ESL/EFL
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada College provides the latest methods of teaching and course material through our dedicated TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate & Diploma programs. Canada College employees a number qualified staff and professors who are dedicated to higher education.
Our TESOL Certificate Program is designed for international teachers of English as a Foreign Language who want to continue their professional development, for professionals in Canada, considering a career change, and for recent college graduates who want to travel and teach abroad. Canada College is one of the few schools in the province of Quebec recognized by TESL Canada.
Our TESOL Diploma program is a 290-hour course for more experienced English teachers. Students who have already completed our TESOL Certification are eligible to enroll into our Diploma program. Courses already completed during their certification will be taken into account.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised online TEFL / TESOL courses to students from Canada and around the world. We provide accredited certificate and diploma teacher training certification programs to students who wish to teach English as a second language in Canada and / or abroad.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally recognized TESOL / TEFL course online. Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies: the UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) and TESL Canada.
Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development. As part of this process of discovery of new resources in the TESOL methodological field, we celebrate reflective teaching at the core of all educational changes.
Situated in downtown Vancouver, BC, the Immigrant Services Society of BC Language College is an international language training institute that provides a TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma that will prepare you to teach English to ESL students in Canada, and abroad. Recognized by TESL Canada, graduates who complete our practicum are also eligible to apply for TESL Canada membership and teach English in Canada.
Travel the world and teach English - get TESOL certified by one of Vancouver's top English language centers. We offer an exciting program that utilizes activities, presentations and practice teaching. High quality classroom training with expert instructors, in a friendly and enjoyable environment. Course materials will be provided, including extensive handouts and access to our student library.
ISSofBC Language College is accredited with Languages Canada (formerly CLC) and the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).
TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma:
- 8-week course (may be completed in 10 weeks through evening classes)
- Recognized by TESL Canada
- Teach English in Canada, and all over the world
- Practice teaching experience
- Quality in-class training
- Expert instructors
- Course materials provided
- Extensive handouts
- Student library
- TESOL Diploma upon successful completion