Greystone College, Vancouver: With schools in Vancouver BC and Toronto, Ontario, Greystone College offers TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate and Diploma courses to students from around the globe. Our career programs are affiliated with top-ranked industry associations that assure our graduates of worldwide recognition. At our Vancouver campus, we offer standard TESOL Certificate and Diploma programs as well as TKT (Teacher Knowledge Test) courses and Cambridge TESOL programs
TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate & Diploma Programs:
- TESOL 130 Certificate Program
- TESOL Diploma Program
- TESOL TKT Certificate
- TKT Young Learners Certificate
- Cambridge TESOL Diploma
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Centrally located in downtown Victoria BC, Inlingua Victoria provides an intensive 120-hour TESL / TEFL Teacher Training Diploma Program for students looking to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) at home or abroad. The program includes 100 hours of intensive and comprehensive ESL methodologies, lesson planning, resources and job search skills. Student teachers also complete 20-hours of hands on teaching with ESL students from around the world who are attending our English Language Programs in Victoria.
We invite you to become a part of a very special college. Flexible, dynamic, and lively learning to challenge and engage, we prepare our students for an ever changing, exciting world. With a long, proud history of innovation and excellence in language training, it is our pleasure to introduce you inlingua. We search the world for excellence in language training, facilities and teachers, bringing world class courses to our college.
Intensive 120-hour TEFL / TESL Teacher Training Diploma Program
- Theories and Methods – Overview of TESL
- Communicating effectively – Teaching Grammar
- Pronunciation to conversation – Teaching Listening & Speaking
- Literature and life – Teaching Reading
- Communicating creatively – Teaching Writing
- Designing an ESL curriculum
- Testing in ESL
- Making the classroom work – Class dynamics
- Finding your first ESL job
- Tutoring in ESL/EFL
Situated in Toronto, Ontario in east-central Canada, McKinsey International College offers a TESL International course which provides students with the training, skills, and practice to confidently teach in a variety of settings in the ESL field. Students will study in historical perspectives and models of second language acquisition, pedagogy, linguistics, as well as relevant methodological and professional issues. Practicum and observations are conducted on site; no off-site training required.
We also offer a MIC-TESL program, available to international students as a pre-requisite course to the TESL International course. In addition to this, we provide a Coventry TESL (TESOL) program. This provides students with the finest training and instruction to teach English in Canada or abroad through their Standard TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) or Trinity CertTESOL certificate courses.
StudyCELTA: CELTA & Delta Courses Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Courses / Programs
StudyCELTA is a professional English teacher training provider that offers teacher training programs in 13 countries and 24 different cities around the world. Our schools in Vancouver BC provides 4-week, full-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses to students from around the world. The West Pender Street venue also offers Delta course modules.
Our CELTA tutors are highly-experienced and qualified teachers who have also received CELTA Trainer accreditation through the University of Cambridge. They have completed both the CELTA and Delta qualifications and have many years of both teaching and training experience.
Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training centres for trainees from outside Vancouver. We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Vancouver and of English language teaching as a career.
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada