Greystone College, Vancouver: Greystone College is a career training institute with schools in Vancouver BC and Toronto, Ontario in Canada. Our English language teacher training programs are affiliated with top-ranked industry associations that assure our graduates of worldwide recognition. Greystone College has a student centered approach to learning and offers Diploma and Certificate Programs in TESOL - Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages. At our Vancouver campus, we offer standard TESOL Certificate and Diploma programs as well as TKT (Teacher Knowledge Test) courses and Cambridge TESOL programs to students from around the world.
TESOL 130 Certificate Program 130 hour program (One month full-time or 12 weeks part-time evenings) The objective of this teacher training program is to provide the hands on experience, theory and training to enable participants to become qualified ESL/EFL teachers. New teachers may teach in Canada or overseas. This program is recognized by TESL Canada. Students who successfully complete this program and have a degree may apply for TESL Canada’s Professional Standard Level One certification.
TESOL Diploma Program 12-week course that focuses on a high degree of interaction between instructor and students The objective of our teacher training program is to provide trainees with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be successful ESL/EFL teachers. This program is recognized by TESL Canada. Students who successfully complete this program may apply for TESL Canada’s Professional Standard Two certification, provided they meet language and education requirements.
TESOL TKT Certificate 4-Week course that focuses on a high degree of interaction between instructor and students The objectives of this course are to teach students the fundamentals of TESOL and to prepare students for the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test. Students who take this course will be more confident in presenting and giving instructions; and will be given the opportunity to lead ESL activities and observe an ESL class.
TKT: Young Learners Certificate 4-week course The TKT–Young Learners Program will provide students with the knowledge, strategies and skills required to teach and engage young learners. The 4 week course includes 1 week of unique practicum that includes observation and practice teaching in day-cares, pre-schools, or elementary schools.
Cambridge TESOL Diploma Students who complete both the TESOL TKT Certificate, and the TKT–YL Certificate will earn the Cambridge TESOL Diploma. Graduates of the program will leave with the skills and knowledge required for teaching English to Adults and Young Learners.
For further information on our TESOL programs in Vancouver BC, please e-mail us via our Contact Page.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa
Based in the Vancouver BC area, MyTefl provides practical, effective & affordable TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) solutions for students interested in starting a career teaching English overseas. Our online TEFL courses aim to provide the knowledge and practical skills and knowledge you need to successfully embark on a career teaching English.
Our comprehensive 120-hour TEFL course covers teaching specific skills including Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening, Classroom Management, how to plan and execute an effective Curriculum, how to implement Multimedia into a classroom and much more.
Our student-friendly courses provide the tools and techniques new teachers need to succeed in an EFL classroom. Our live tutors are always available to help you fully understand, and successfully complete difficult sections of the course.
We offer real post graduate employment assistance. We don't just send you a list of tips; we will send out your CV to our affiliate network and provide you with actual job offers that you can interview for. We will also provide assistance and advice regarding visa applications, contract negotiations and anything else you need to safely and properly start your new career.
Most of our graduates have moved abroad within a few months of completing their TEFL courses with us. Starting at only $169 CAD, our courses are the perfect, affordable solution for teachers who would like to enter the exciting world of TEFL!
VIA Training Centre is in a bright heritage building in the heart of downtown Victoria, BC. The centre has a computer lab, student lounge, and TESL Library. Victoria is a very beautiful, clean, and safe city, and the capital of British Columbia.
The instructor has been teaching this class for several years, and brings a great deal of new ideas and energy to the program, making this a leading TESL program in Canada. Theory taught in the classroom is combined with activities, allowing our graduates to become confident, skilled teachers.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada, Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of internationally-recognized and accredited ESL teacher training courses to students from Canada and around the world.
Certification programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a part-time and full-time TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) diploma, Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate.
We also offer 5-hour teacher training workshops which cover specific aspects of English language teaching such as Teaching Business English; Teaching English to Young Learners or Teaching English Online.
Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, Sol Schools Toronto is within walking distance of Wellesley subway station, the famous Eaton's Centre and 10 minutes to the CN Tower on the subway.
Because Sol Schools Toronto is also an ESL school, teacher training students are constantly immersed with ESL learners throughout the day to give a real sense of what it is like in a school that teaches English as a second language.
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).