Kwantlen University College is a large, publicly-funded post-secondary institution with facilities which reflect that standing: a bright modern campus, a large library, computer laboratories, a multi-media language lab, a large cafeteria. Please contact us if you would like any further information on the facilities available.
School / Office Address:77th Avenue, Surrey
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
EnVision Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organization in Toronto, Ontario that offers Assessment, Training, Career Development, Employment and Language services to new immigrants and individuals in transition.
We offer a comprehensive TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) training program to students and professionals from around the world.
Our 40 hour English teacher training TESL Certificate Program includes modules on Effective ESL Teaching, Lesson Planning, Practice Teaching, and Practical Teacher Training Tools.
World TESL Certificate will enable prospective teachers developing competencies in second language acquisition, current teaching pedagogy, methodology and organization of classroom instructions.
Based in the Vancouver BC area, MyTefl provides practical, effective & affordable TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) solutions for students interested in starting a career teaching English overseas. Our online TEFL courses aim to provide the knowledge and practical skills and knowledge you need to successfully embark on a career teaching English.
Our comprehensive 120-hour TEFL course covers teaching specific skills including Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening, Classroom Management, how to plan and execute an effective Curriculum, how to implement Multimedia into a classroom and much more.
Our student-friendly courses provide the tools and techniques new teachers need to succeed in an EFL classroom. Our live tutors are always available to help you fully understand, and successfully complete difficult sections of the course.
We offer real post graduate employment assistance. We don't just send you a list of tips; we will send out your CV to our affiliate network and provide you with actual job offers that you can interview for. We will also provide assistance and advice regarding visa applications, contract negotiations and anything else you need to safely and properly start your new career.
Most of our graduates have moved abroad within a few months of completing their TEFL courses with us. Starting at only $169 CAD, our courses are the perfect, affordable solution for teachers who would like to enter the exciting world of TEFL!
Alaya International Training Centre - ATC, Vancouver
Courses / Programs
Alaya International Training Centre (ATC) is a specialized ESL English teacher training school based in the centre of Vancouver, BC. We offer online and classroom TESOL Certificate and Diploma programs. We pride ourselves on our experience and determination in providing top quality TESOL programs. The in-class TESOL teacher training programs are aimed at upper-intermediate to advanced level international students and Canadians who want to learn how to teach English to speakers of other languages.
Our online courses are designed for international students and Canadians who are unable to attend classes at the school. They are ideal for students who are self-motivated and give the students the advantage to work in the comfort of their own home at their own pace.
Alaya International Training Centre has a long history in teaching English. We provide first class instruction with the most modern techniques. Our centre is a friendly and at the same time very professional place where you can make international friends and exchange knowledge and culture with students from all over the world.
Greystone College offers a 12-week TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) Diploma course in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Our TESOL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada. The objective of our teacher training program is to provide trainees with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be successful ESL/EFL teachers. The course is open to Canadian and international students.
Students who successfully complete this program may apply for TESL Canada’s Professional Standard Two certification, provided they meet language and education requirements. They will also have the option to take the internationally-recognized Cambridge University TKT exam which is a test from Cambridge ESOL about teaching English to speakers of other languages.
Each student will observe 10 or more hours of ESL classes, will spend time with a mentor teacher, and will teach their own class for at least 10 hours as their final practicum, under the supervision of a sponsor teacher. Our TESOL course focuses on a high degree of interaction between instructor and students.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario in Canada, Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of internationally-recognized and accredited ESL teacher training courses to students from Canada and around the world.
Certification programs offered by Sol Schools Toronto include a part-time and full-time TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) diploma, Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate.
We also offer 5-hour teacher training workshops which cover specific aspects of English language teaching such as Teaching Business English; Teaching English to Young Learners or Teaching English Online.
Conveniently located in downtown Toronto, Sol Schools Toronto is within walking distance of Wellesley subway station, the famous Eaton's Centre and 10 minutes to the CN Tower on the subway.
Because Sol Schools Toronto is also an ESL school, teacher training students are constantly immersed with ESL learners throughout the day to give a real sense of what it is like in a school that teaches English as a second language.