Immigrant Services Society of BC: Situated in downtown Vancouver, BC, the Immigrant Services Society of BC Language College is an international language training institute that provides a TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teaching Diploma that will prepare you to teach English to ESL students in Canada, and abroad. Travel the world and teach English - get TESOL certified by one of Vancouver's top English language centers.
The University of Torontos TEFL Online course offers TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) instruction from the experts at the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
Our 100, 120 and 150-hour TEFL courses are self-directed, 100% online courses that can be completed at any pace, from anywhere, even a mobile device. They cover the fundamentals in TEFL theory and practical classroom application. Graduates of TEFL Online are equipped with the skills and knowledge to teach English effectively and the support and resources to translate that knowledge into a teaching job abroad.
TEFL Online was designed by experts from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), which is the Faculty of Education at the University of Toronto.
- Students will gain proficiency in lesson planning, language awareness & teaching methodology. In addition, they will develop a portfolio of student-centered activities & helpful techniques for teaching abroad.
- For teachers who feel they may benefit from additional specializations, and who wish to remain competitive for jobs requiring more intensive TEFL training.
150- hour Course:
- For teachers who wish to receive the most in-depth TEFL training and to be eligible for the most competitive TEFL jobs.
VIA Training Centre is in a bright heritage building in the heart of downtown Victoria, BC. The centre has a computer lab, student lounge, and TESL Library. Victoria is a very beautiful, clean, and safe city, and the capital of British Columbia.
The instructor has been teaching this class for several years, and brings a great deal of new ideas and energy to the program, making this a leading TESL program in Canada. Theory taught in the classroom is combined with activities, allowing our graduates to become confident, skilled teachers.
• With two training centres in Toronto, Ontario, StudyCELTA provides quality English language teacher courses to students from Canada and around the world.
• The Eglinton Avenue Campus training centre in the North Toronto area offers both full-time and part-time Cambridge CELTA courses, and part-time Cambridge DELTA courses.
• The University Avenue Campus training centre in downtown Toronto area offers full-time Cambridge CELTA courses.
• Being active globally in the TEFL / TESOL field since 1999, StudyCELTA is highly experienced in facilitating English language teacher certification for students who have made the decision to become a teacher of English as a second language.
• Having experienced work life ourselves as second language teachers and in management roles in language schools globally, we fully understand the importance and process of choosing a quality, accredited TEFL course. We look forward to answering your questions.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees coming from outside of Toronto.
Student Review: "The opportunity to actually teach while learning is an unparalleled experience and the teacher trainers employ the same methodology in their instructions. Having a teacher with a wealth of experience is excellent, but having teachers who care so passionately about teaching is invaluable."
- Michael from Canada
Greystone College offers a 12-week TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) Diploma course in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Our TESOL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada. The objective of our teacher training program is to provide trainees with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be successful ESL/EFL teachers. The course is open to Canadian and international students.
Students who successfully complete this program may apply for TESL Canada’s Professional Standard Two certification, provided they meet language and education requirements. They will also have the option to take the internationally-recognized Cambridge University TKT exam which is a test from Cambridge ESOL about teaching English to speakers of other languages.
Each student will observe 10 or more hours of ESL classes, will spend time with a mentor teacher, and will teach their own class for at least 10 hours as their final practicum, under the supervision of a sponsor teacher. Our TESOL course focuses on a high degree of interaction between instructor and students.
Are you ready to start an exciting new career teaching English abroad? Take one of Ontesol's accredited online TESOL / TEFL courses and gain an internationally-recognized qualification as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher from the comfort of your own home.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto to provide students with the flexibility of taking a TESOL / TEFL course online. Coventry House International has years of experience delivering advanced TESOL courses such as Trinity CertTESOL and TESL Canada.
Our innovative online teacher training courses provide students with the skills and knowledge required to become ESL teachers. Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development.
Based in the Vancouver BC area, MyTefl provides practical, effective & affordable TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) solutions for students interested in starting a career teaching English overseas. Our online TEFL courses aim to provide the knowledge and practical skills and knowledge you need to successfully embark on a career teaching English.
Our comprehensive 120-hour TEFL course covers teaching specific skills including Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening, Classroom Management, how to plan and execute an effective Curriculum, how to implement Multimedia into a classroom and much more.
Our student-friendly courses provide the tools and techniques new teachers need to succeed in an EFL classroom. Our live tutors are always available to help you fully understand, and successfully complete difficult sections of the course.
We offer real post graduate employment assistance. We don't just send you a list of tips; we will send out your CV to our affiliate network and provide you with actual job offers that you can interview for. We will also provide assistance and advice regarding visa applications, contract negotiations and anything else you need to safely and properly start your new career.
Most of our graduates have moved abroad within a few months of completing their TEFL courses with us. Starting at only $169 CAD, our courses are the perfect, affordable solution for teachers who would like to enter the exciting world of TEFL!