McKinsey International College, Toronto: Situated in Toronto, Ontario in east-central Canada, McKinsey International College offers a TESL International certificate course which provides students with the training, skills, and practice to confidently teach in a variety of settings in the ESL field. Students will study in historical perspectives and models of second language acquisition, pedagogy, linguistics, as well as relevant methodological and professional issues. Practicum and observations are conducted on site; no off-site training required. We also offer a MIC-TESL program, available to international students as a pre-requisite course to the TESL International Course. In addition to this, we provide a Coventry TESL (TESOL) Program. This provides students with the finest training and instruction to teach English in Canada or abroad through their Standard TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) or Trinity CertTESOL certificate courses.
- 4 to 12 week TESL International Course (Full or Part-time)
- 5 week Coventry TESL (TESOL) Course
- 4 week MIC – TESL Course (for International students only) as a pre-requisite course to the TESL International Course
Features of our Programs:
Certificate Course Structure:
– 100 hours of instruction
– 10 hours of observation
– 10 hours of teaching practice
– Opportunities to Teach Overseas through McKinsey Recruitment
– Gain practical teaching skills and resources
– Highly qualified and experienced trainers
(Total 150 hours - 5 weeks)
– 100 hours of instruction
– 10 hours of observation
– 10 hours of teaching practice
- At least 20 hours self-study and lesson-planning
– Accredited by: Trinity College / TESL Canada
– Lessons with Canadians
– Highly qualified trainers
Become an English language teacher and start an exciting and rewarding career that can take you anywhere in the world and help you to change people's lives! Sol Schools Calgary provides modern, professional, accredited courses in a real ESL setting as well as full employment assistance!
We offer a full-time or part-time TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) Diploma course and a one-week introductory TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course. Our family of teachers and staff are well travelled, qualified and caring individuals.
Ideally located in the downtown core right on the C-Train public transit line, Sol Schools Calgary is in the heart of the city's shopping and entertainment district. It is serviced by the Crowfoot/Somerset train line, with Victoria Park/Stampede LRT the closest train station. Our school offers spacious classrooms, media room, computer lab, student lounge with foosball table, lunch room, kitchen, a lending book and DVD library, as well as a quiet study room.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from Canada, USA, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
• Earn the world’s most recognised and respected international TEFL English teacher training qualification in the heart of Montreal, Quebec.
• StudyCELTA provides a 4-week, full-time, on campus Cambridge University ESOL CELTA Certificate as well as a 22-week blended online CELTA program.
• The Cambridge CELTA course is an introductory TEFL program for candidates who have little or no previous English language teaching experience. It may also be suitable for candidates with some TEFL experience but little previous teacher training.
• Our CELTA course is recognised as a Level 5 Qualification by the British Curriculum Authority, so it follows an authorised syllabus.
• Our centre is located in the charming cultural quarter of Old Montreal - close to the waterfront and easily accessible by public transport.
Student Review: “I am very happy to report that taking the CELTA at the teacher training centre in Montreal was a watershed event in my life, as being CELTA qualified led to my being hired at one of the best schools in Latin America.” - Thiago, Brazil
Cambridge University CELTA Certificate Course: • 4 week intensive full-time course
• 120 study hours
• Available year round
Our in-class course includes real-life teaching practice with actual English learners, in an authentic classroom environment
Online / Blended Learning CELTA Certificate: • 22-week course
• Flexible study schedule
• Includes live teaching practice
• Optional locations for practicum component
• Prepares you to plan and deliver motivating, useful lessons
Established in 1992, Oxford Seminars promotes excellence, professionalism and affordability in our combined online / on-site TESOL/TESL English teacher training Certification course. Our well organized and challenging, intensive 100-hour certification courses are held on university campuses across Canada; to ensure that our students can easily attend all classes, and that they are being taught in a professional and appropriate learning environment.
Our course is designed for anyone who is interested in an exciting career teaching English in an international setting. The material is devised for those who have no hands on teaching experience, as well as licensed teachers who want to teach English abroad, and other trained professionals looking to make a career change.
Your chances of finding a job with our TESOL/TESL certification are second to none. Oxford Seminars' TESOL/TESL certificate demonstrates to employers that you are familiar with the theoretical approaches and the practical techniques required to be a successful ESL teacher.
We offer our TESOL/TESL Certification Course in: Abbotsford, Barrie, Brandon, Brantford, Burnaby, Calgary, Charlottetown, Edmonton, Fredericton, Guelph, Halifax, Hamilton, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kingston, Lethbridge, London, Montreal, North Bay, North York, Oshawa, Ottawa, Peterborough, Regina, St. Catharines, Saint John, St. John's, Saskatoon, Sherbrooke, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Waterloo, Whitehorse, Windsor, & Winnipeg.
Greystone College offers a 12-week TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) Diploma course in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Our TESOL certification program is recognized by TESL Canada. The objective of our teacher training program is to provide trainees with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be successful ESL/EFL teachers. The course is open to Canadian and international students.
Students who successfully complete this program may apply for TESL Canada’s Professional Standard Two certification, provided they meet language and education requirements. They will also have the option to take the internationally-recognized Cambridge University TKT exam which is a test from Cambridge ESOL about teaching English to speakers of other languages.
Each student will observe 10 or more hours of ESL classes, will spend time with a mentor teacher, and will teach their own class for at least 10 hours as their final practicum, under the supervision of a sponsor teacher. Our TESOL course focuses on a high degree of interaction between instructor and students.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad. You don't need to attend any classes and you can start your course whenever suits you - if you enrol today you can start today!
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers our online TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world.
The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments."
- Abby, South Africa