McKinsey International College, Toronto: Situated in Toronto, Ontario in east-central Canada, McKinsey International College offers a TESL International certificate course which provides students with the training, skills, and practice to confidently teach in a variety of settings in the ESL field. Students will study in historical perspectives and models of second language acquisition, pedagogy, linguistics, as well as relevant methodological and professional issues. Practicum and observations are conducted on site; no off-site training required. We also offer a MIC-TESL program, available to international students as a pre-requisite course to the TESL International Course. In addition to this, we provide a Coventry TESL (TESOL) Program. This provides students with the finest training and instruction to teach English in Canada or abroad through their Standard TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) or Trinity CertTESOL certificate courses.
- 4 to 12 week TESL International Course (Full or Part-time)
- 5 week Coventry TESL (TESOL) Course
- 4 week MIC – TESL Course (for International students only) as a pre-requisite course to the TESL International Course
Features of our Programs:
Certificate Course Structure:
– 100 hours of instruction
– 10 hours of observation
– 10 hours of teaching practice
– Opportunities to Teach Overseas through McKinsey Recruitment
– Gain practical teaching skills and resources
– Highly qualified and experienced trainers
(Total 150 hours - 5 weeks)
– 100 hours of instruction
– 10 hours of observation
– 10 hours of teaching practice
- At least 20 hours self-study and lesson-planning
– Accredited by: Trinity College / TESL Canada
– Lessons with Canadians
– Highly qualified trainers
EnVision Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organization in Toronto, Ontario that offers Assessment, Training, Career Development, Employment and Language services to new immigrants and individuals in transition.
We offer a comprehensive TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) training program to students and professionals from around the world.
Our 40 hour English teacher training TESL Certificate Program includes modules on Effective ESL Teaching, Lesson Planning, Practice Teaching, and Practical Teacher Training Tools.
World TESL Certificate will enable prospective teachers developing competencies in second language acquisition, current teaching pedagogy, methodology and organization of classroom instructions.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Canada, USA, UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from Canada, USA, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
• EBC would like to invite Canadians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Global TESOL College is a North American-based educational institution with headquarters in Edmonton, Canada. We have several branch offices and training centers located in Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Winnipeg and Saskatoon, Canada, as well as locations in the United States, South Korea, Australia, Portugal and India.
We offer a wide range of TESOL (Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification and diploma programs, courses, and services. Participants can study on-site at one of our campuses, online from anywhere in the world, or a combination of both.
Learn from the best in TESOL education. With 12 years of experience, and over 30,000 graduates teaching world wide, find out why we are the leaders in TESOL education and EFL teacher assistance.
- Advanced TESOL Certificate Program (120 Hours)
- Professional TESOL Certificate Program (240 Hours)
- Advanced TESOL Diploma Program (360 Hours)
- Professional TESOL Diploma Program (600 Hours)
- TESOL Instructor Diploma Program (700 Hours)
- International TESOL Certificate Program (120 Hours)
The Academy of Languages and Training Canada (ATC) offers internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs in the heart of Vancouver BC. We offer a 4-week TESOL Certificate program and an 8-week TESOL Diploma to Canadian and international students with a high-intermediate to advanced level of English. In addition, we provide a range of online TESOL courses.
The in-class TESOL teacher training programs are intensive and exciting programs that include an integrated practicum (work experience) with a lot of student presentations and practice teaching to prepare students to teach in the real classroom! Our online TESOL courses are ideal for students who are self-motivated and give the students the advantage to work in the comfort of their own home at their own pace.
Our school is centrally located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, just 2 blocks from Granville and Waterfront skytrain stations. We are close to coffee shops, stores, and restaurants.
Start a rewarding new career as an English language teacher in Canada or abroad! A leading provider of TESOL/TESOL certification in North America, Oxford Seminars offers combined online / on-site English teacher training programs.
In Vancouver BC, our 100-hour onsite course is held at the University of British Columbia and/or the Simon Fraser University-Vancouver campus. In addition, there is a 40-hour online component to our certification course.
Our course has a limited class size, includes comprehensive teaching materials and concludes with an interactive teaching practicum. We back our internationally-recognized certificate with our Graduate Placement Service, which boasts partnerships in strong ESL markets across the globe.
Get certified as an English language teacher and join thousands of Oxford Seminars graduates teaching English in dozens of countries around the world! Our TESOL teacher training courses are also offered at other locations in BC, Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, Quebec, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and across the United States.
"From the start of this course, with no knowledge, to the end of the course, with a great improvement in knowledge and confidence, I am ready to take on this new and exciting change in careers." - R.E., Vancouver, BC