TEFL/ TESOL in USA university: TEFL certification in Wisconsin, TESOL programs for teaching English abroad as a second language. ESL teacher training, TEFL courses in Eau Claire County WI at undergraduate & graduate level..
University Of Wisconsin-eau Claire: Located in Eau Claire County, northwestern Wisconsin, the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire provides a range of English language teacher training programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. Our TEFL and TESOL programs are designed for individuals wishing to become teachers of ESL/EFL or those who wish to become qualified to teach their subject (e.g., history, math, science, language arts/English, business, etc) to non-native English speakers.
The University is centrally located east of Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, west of Green Bay, WI, and northeast of Chicago, IL. We offer a wide range of modern facilities on our university campus. Please contact us if you have any queries regarding the facilities available.
Located in San Francisco, California, St Giles International is the longest-established CELTA teacher training center in the US, offering the CELTA - TEFL certificate program to adults. A qualification in TEFL, such as the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA), will give you many opportunities to live and work in the USA and abroad. You will meet people from many different backgrounds and cultures. We also provide our own St. Giles Teachers of English Certificate course for non-native English teachers.
The CELTA program at St Giles International is approved and accessed by the University of Cambridge ESOL. It is accredited by the The Commission on English Language Accreditation (CEA), and is Program on Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction (PONSI) approved to award graduate credits.
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive TEFL course is available either as a full-time course during the week (4 weeks) or part-time at weekends (12 weeks). We aim to provide our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
• Become a qualified English teacher with a full-time or part time TESOL / TEFL Certificate course in New York City!
• Situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy is an accredited language school that provides a unique TESOL English teacher training course to local and international students.
• The New York English Academy TESOL program is inspired by the most renowned TESOL programs in the world, such as the Cambridge University CELTA and the Trinity College TESOL certificate.
• Our superb Lower Manhattan location provides a level of comfort not available at other schools. Everything is bright and clean and each of our classrooms has large windows facing north into the vast Manhattan skyline.
Global TEFL is a non-profit educational organization that has been promoting international and teacher education for the past 15 years. We provide the School for International Training (SIT) TESOL Certificate course for students and professionals interested in a career as an English language teacher.
We are pleased to work with the School for International Training in offering the SIT TESOL Certificate Course at DePaul University, Chicago, IL, Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA, Boston, MA and Grand Junction, CO.
Our SIT TESOL course is an accredited and independently validated TESOL Certificate from the School for International Training (SIT), a recognized global leader in language education since 1964. Trainers are highly qualified TESOL professions with an MA TESOL degree and specially trained to deliver this course.
The maximum class size is 12 with two full-time trainers. The course offers 130 hours of instruction, using an inductive, experiential, hands-on approach with up to 36 hours of observed practice teaching, observation and feedback. Theory comes from practice.
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
Located in Scottsdale, in Maricopa County (close to Phoenix, AZ) The Arizona Language Center is an English language school that offers a TEFL / TESOL Training Certificate course of 120 hours duration. Our mission is to create a supportive language learning environment for adult students that will enable them to acquire valuable communication skills.
Classes are led by experienced TEFL / TESL / TESOL instructors who possess a University Degree and a specialization in Teaching English as a Second / Foreign Language to Adults. Class size is limited to 6 students. The curriculum is designed for individuals seeking a career change or those just beginning to explore employment options.
At the successful completion of the TEFL / TESOL Certificate training at the Arizona Language Center’s 120-hour course, graduates will receive a TEFL / TESOL Certificate, recognized around the world to include all components of TESOL, TESL and TEFL teacher training. We also provide Cert IBET Training (International Business English Training Certificate).