Boston Language Institute: The Boston Language Institute is located close to the center of Boston, in Kenmore Square, near Boston's elegant Back Bay neighborhood, and next to public transportation. In 4 weeks, The Boston Language Institute will train you to teach English in the US or abroad, with an international TEFL/TESL Certificate. We are one of the few TESL/TEFL certification schools in the US offering monthly intensive English teacher-training certificate programs and frequent part-time (Saturday) programs.
Email:Contact us below
The Institute has been teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) and foreign languages successfully since 1981, always stressing authentic and effective communication.
Full-time & Part-time TEFL Certificate Programs: - The Full-time TEFL intensive program takes 4 weeks and meets Monday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm for a total of 120 hours of instruction.
- The Part-time program meets Saturdays from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm. The course duration is 12 weeks and 96 hours of classroom time.
- TEFL Certificate Program for Non-native Speakers of English also available.
• Located in the Dupont Circle area of central Washington DC, International Language Institute provides an accredited 8 week TESOL English teacher training Certificate course to English speaking students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour course is taught by experienced native speakers, and features 48 classroom hours alongside 72 hours of self-study, observation, and practice teaching.
• With a practical focus, our comprehensive teacher training class prepares and equips students to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, and the sub skills of vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar.
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide globally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Reviews: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
TESOL Trainers, located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, is an education consulting company that provides training to educational institutions on working with non-native English speakers. TESOL Trainers offers K-23 professional development including the SIT TESOL Certificate Course.
For over 17 years, John Kongsvik and TESOL Trainers have been offering this English teaching certificate to people who would like to teach English in their communities and abroad. Hundreds of people have gone through this experiential course and are teaching their way around the world™.
TESOL is an exciting and dynamic field. Educational institutions all over the world have an unquenching thirst for qualified English language teachers. Whether teaching ESL at a local community college, EFL at a private language institute in Peru, or teaching non-native English speaking students in Japan, the field of TESOL continues to grow exponentially.
If you are considering teaching English overseas, a career change, or are interested in refining your skills as a language teacher, you need to get TESOL Certified in Santa Fe, NM.
Situated on campus at California State University (CSU) San Marcos, in San Diego County CA, the Extended Learning department provides English language teacher training Certificate courses to students from the U.S. and around the world.
At CSU - San Marcos Extended Learning, we are pleased to offer to our community a wide array of exciting continuing education and training opportunities. Our ESL teacher training programs are taught on campus by experienced and qualified professionals.
The Certificate programs focus on best practices in methods, materials, and techniques used to teach English as a second / foreign language.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in the U.S., Canada, UK, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counseling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.