TEFL/ TESOL in USA university: TEFL in Wisconsin, TESOL certification programs for teaching English abroad as a second language. ESL teacher training, TEFL courses in Eau Claire County WI at undergraduate & graduate level..
University Of Wisconsin - Eau Claire: The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is located in northwestern Wisconsin, in Eau Claire County. Our TEFL and TESOL programs are designed for individuals wishing to become teachers of ESL/EFL or those who wish to become qualified to teach their subject (e.g., history, math, science, language arts/English, business, etc) to non-native English speakers. Students at the undergraduate or graduate levels, native or non-native speakers, and/or teachers seeking additional licensure or graduate credits are welcome to apply.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
TESOL Teacher Education Programs:
- Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Bilingual/ Bicultural Education Add-on License/ Minor Program
- Masters in Education: Professional Development, Specialization TESOL / Bilingual Education
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide globally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students across the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Reviews: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive TEFL course is available either as a full-time course during the week (4 weeks) or part-time at weekends (12 weeks). We aim to provide our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
Working in partnership with Seattle Pacific University, The School of Teaching ESL (S-TESL) offers an accredited TESOL Certificate via online classes to students in the Houston TX area, throughout Texas, and nationwide.
Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 9 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study.
This solid project-based program taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters. Onsite study options are also available.
Student Testimonial: "This is a seasoned, well-thought out program that is taught by extremely knowledgeable and experienced instructors. I was not a teacher before the course but now I am."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Courses include: - Approaches and Methods in ELT
- Assessment of English Language Students
- Classroom Issues and Management
- Content-based English Language Teaching
- Foundations of English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Grammar in ELT
- Reading and Writing
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes
- Technology in English Language Teaching..
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
Located in Scottsdale, in Maricopa County (close to Phoenix, AZ) The Arizona Language Center is an English language school that offers a TEFL / TESOL Training Certificate course of 120 hours duration. Our mission is to create a supportive language learning environment for adult students that will enable them to acquire valuable communication skills.
Classes are led by experienced TEFL / TESL / TESOL instructors who possess a University Degree and a specialization in Teaching English as a Second / Foreign Language to Adults. Class size is limited to 6 students. The curriculum is designed for individuals seeking a career change or those just beginning to explore employment options.
At the successful completion of the TEFL / TESOL Certificate training at the Arizona Language Center’s 120-hour course, graduates will receive a TEFL / TESOL Certificate, recognized around the world to include all components of TESOL, TESL and TEFL teacher training. We also provide Cert IBET Training (International Business English Training Certificate).