Department of Computer Science & Computer Engineering - La Trobe University in Victoria:
Study at the Department of Computer Science & Computer Engineering - La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia. The Department’s teaching mission is to produce adaptable, self-directed, resourceful, multi-skilled computer science and computer engineering graduates through the provision of a quality learning environment which will enable students to deal with future developments in a rapidly changing environment. We celebrate the diversity of our students in an atmosphere that encourages them to share different cultural experiences while studying.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Courses / Programs:
La Trobe University offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs, encompassing traditional, professional, vocational and clinical fields of study. Many programs offer industry cadetships, placements or projects and are accredited by professional associations nationally and internationally.
Our qualifications are equal to the standards of the finest university cour
ses offered anywhere in the world and key for highly successful careers. Students are able to undertake single or double degree course as part of their undergraduate program. A double degree course usually entails one year of study more than a single degree.
Our courses include:
• Bachelor of Computer Science
• Bachelor of Computer Science in Games Technology
• Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering, Bachelor of Information Technology
• Graduate Diploma in Web Technology
• Graduate Diploma in Computing
• Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science
• Master of Computer Science
• Master of Information Technology
• Master of Information Technology (Computer Networks).