Australian Institute of Commerce and Language, Sydney: Australian Institute of Commerce and Language (AICL) based in Sydney, New South Wales, is a provider of quality international education with a unique approach of learning led by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals. We offer a range of accredited Commerce and Information Technology courses as well as Service and Hospitality courses like Electronic and Communications and Commercial Cookery, which are sequentially delivered with TAFE NSW Sydney Institute. The Australian Institute of Commerce and Language is a Registered Training Organization and our courses are accredited and recognized by all relevant government bodies and educational institutions.
Email:Contact us below
AICL have won both national and state awards for excellence in delivery and our contribution to industry and the skills shortages in Australia. As we have students from over 50 countries from around the globe, our students are exposed to a vast range of cultures that enrich their life and open up a new network of international contacts that will further their future careers. Through articulation agreements with selected Universities, AICL provides students with direct pathways to these universities. Students are assured that by studying in AICL first, they can still progress to higher learning as all AICL courses are fully accredited by and recognized for credits with these selected Universities.
Courses / Programs:
Commercial Cookery Courses; Electronics and Communications; Printing and Graphics Arts; Accounting; Business Management; Information Technology.
Australian Centre of Further Education (ACFE), located in the city centre of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, is a private training education institution offering specialist nursing courses for overseas qualified nurses. Programs include the Initial Registration for Overseas Nurses (IRON). This is a short 3 month course comprising theoretical and clinical components to assist overseas nurses (e.g. from Philippines or India etc) to obtain their registration in Australia as a Registered Nurse - Division 1.
ACFE has been approved by the Nurses Board of Victoria to offer the Initial Registration For Overseas Nurses (IRON) Program.
Edith Cowan College (ECC) is the on-campus pathway provider to Edith Cowan University. Situated on the ECU Mt Lawley and Joondalup campuses in Western Australia. ECC offers diploma pathway programs in Commerce, Computing / IT, Communications and Creative Industries, Hotel Management Heath Studies and Engineering Studies. Deciding on your preferred course of study and type of institution is an exciting challenge.
ECC is the founding college of Navitas, a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and the largest group of Higher Education colleges in Australia, with colleges in most state capitals plus sister colleges in London, Africa and Canada. Since 1994 ECC and Edith Cowan University have worked together to provide the leading pathway programs in Australia.
With approximately 900 students and over 8000 graduates ECC is a popular choice for both Australian and International students, providing an alternative entry to university studies and a pathway into the second year of a Bachelor degree at Edith Cowan University.
• Diploma of Commerce
• Diploma of Science (Computing / IT)
• Diploma of Communications and Creative Industries
• Diploma of Hotel Management
• Diploma of Science (Health Studies)
• Diploma of Science (Engineering Studies)
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in Business
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in IT
Located in the lively cultural area of Northbridge in Perth, Western Australia, Stanley College is a modern and innovative tertiary education institution offering courses leading to further studies at Universities and successful careers.
We are committed to delivering to you a high-quality learning and training experience in a vibrant and supportive environment designed for students from diverse backgrounds. This will equip you with the cutting edge skills required in your chosen career.
1. English courses
2. Business and management
5. Early Childhood Education
6. Translation and interpreting
7. Short courses
8. Government funded courses(For Local Students)
9. Vet Student Loans
10. English language skills test
11. Packed course samples
12. Professional Year Program
Paramount College of Natural Medicine has evolved from a passion to nurture the development of complementary health practitioners who are truly capable of managing health solutions for today’s world. This is our commitment to you in natural health education, as it has been our philosophy within our business for the past nine years. Our desire to provide a quality education is Paramount!
• Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
• Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
• Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
• Certificate IV in Aromatherapy
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy is a beauty therapist training school located in North Sydney, NSW. We offer full-time and part-time diploma and certificate courses in Beauty Therapy and Beauty Services at our Sydney campus. Each course incorporates hands-on, practical training through our student salon. Our courses are also available to students all over Australia via distance learning. Subjects covered include make-up artist training, body massage, aromatherapy, facials, spa treatments and much more.
Ella Baché College is nationally and internationally accredited and recognised by the industry as being of the very highest standard. We are the only college with access to a network of over 200 Ella Baché Salons and 35 David Jones stores nationally that provide work experience and jobs for our students. In fact, over 70% of our students start their careers within the Ella Baché network!
The Ella Baché College is a NSW “Apprenticeship Approved Provider” for salons located in Sydney, Illawarra & Newcastle areas. Apprentices can now complete their studies and earn their Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy qualification with the Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy.
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate III in Beauty Services – 16 weeks part-time program
All of our beauty therapy courses are also offered via Distance Education.