Australian Institute of Commerce and Language: Australian Institute of Commerce and Language (AICL) based in Sydney, New South Wales, is a provider of quality international education with a unique approach of learning led by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals. We offer a range of accredited Commerce and Information Technology courses as well as Service and Hospitality courses like Electronics and Communications and Commercial Cookery, which are sequentially delivered with TAFE NSW Sydney Institute.
AICL is located in the heart of Sydney, and is surrounded by amenities such as food courts, restaurants and entertainment venues. It is highly accessible by various forms of public transport such as trains, buses, and taxis.
AICL is just minutes away from Sydney's famous tourist spots, such as: China Town, Darling Harbour, Queen Victoria Building, Pitt Street's Shopping Mall, The Rocks, and the Opera House at Circular Quay. It is also a few minutes walk to major shopping malls, and for the more budget-conscious, to the best-priced markets in the Sydney CBD.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
William Blue College of Hospitality Management, Sydney
Courses / Programs
William Blue College of Hospitality Management in North Sydney, NSW, Australia provides a professional, vibrant and fun environment where you can learn about all aspects of management for the hospitality industry. Industry demand led to the development of the William Blue International Hotel Management School in 1990 and today, the William Blue College of Hospitality Management offers programs in both the vocational and higher education sectors. You can study on-campus or online.
We enjoy an excellent reputation within the hospitality and tourism industry for delivering quality courses and producing exceptional graduates who are work ready. William Blue has considerable experience in Higher Education. In 2004, we established a partnership to deliver the final year of the La Trobe Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) awarded by La Trobe University. We also offer our own Bachelor of Business Degree courses with specialisations in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management and Event Management.
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) Degree Course
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Hotel Management Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Commercial Cookery Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Event Management Pathway)
Paramount College of Natural Medicine has evolved from a passion to nurture the development of complementary health practitioners who are truly capable of managing health solutions for today’s world. This is our commitment to you in natural health education, as it has been our philosophy within our business for the past nine years. Our desire to provide a quality education is Paramount!
• Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
• Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
• Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
• Certificate IV in Aromatherapy
TAFE NSW – Sydney Institute is Australia's largest and oldest school of vocational education and training. Named the 2003 NSW Large Training Provider of the Year, the Institute is owned and operated by the NSW Government. Certified as an ISO 9000:2001 quality training provider, TAFE NSW – Sydney Institute has trained more than two million people in its long history of teaching excellence. Today, students from over 70 countries come to the Institute to take English language training or study accounting, information technology, hospitality and a host of other courses. We also offer a range of flexible training options, from traditional classroom instruction to on-line learning. International students enjoy small and friendly classes. Professional and dedicated teachers work closely with each student to ensure they understand their course work and are able to apply their studies in practical ways. Our teaching excellence is complemented by our modern facilities and hi-tech equipment.
Graduate Certificates (half year), Advanced Diploma (2 to 3 years), Diploma (1 to 2 years) in over 100 vocational courses including Business, Management, Hospitality, Nursing, Engineering, Fine Arts. Also traineeship courses, TAFE PLUS short courses, English language courses, school leavers courses, 3D animation courses.
National Institute of Technology Pty. Ltd. trading as NIT Australia. National Institute of Technology (NIT) is Registered Training Organisation and a CRICOS approved provider that delivers education and training services to both local and international students.
NIT’s aim is to provide rigorous, practical and industry-focused education and training that encourages disruptive technologies and cultivates exceptional information technology professionals.
NIT aims to target two core sectors of the ICT market – individuals interested in gaining either full qualifications or looking to enhance specific ICT skills.
The venture is initiated in order to cater the skill shortages and skill gaps in ICT sector both in Australia and globally.
NIT’s focus is to provide its students real experience to match the needs of employers via its industry internship programs.
NIT engages with industry through its staff and associates who work closely with industry partners, via consultancy and joint projects.
Professional Certificate & Diploma Programs:
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Certificate II in Spoken and Written English
- Certificate III in Spoken and Written English
- ACS Professional Year Program
IT-based Short Courses:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
- Information Technology
- Computer Networking
After more than a decade of delivering the highest standard of education and training, Axial has developed a reputation as a recognised and progressive vocational training institution.
Over 50,000 students and 5,000 companies have engaged in programs at our branches, or have had our trainers bring our services to their workplace. We have a proud history of preparing students, trainees and apprentices for successful careers.
Certificate II and III in Engineering
Certificate III in Meat Processing
Certificate II and III in Warehousing Operations
Certificate II in Business
Certificate III in Business
Certificate III in Business Administration
Certificate IV in Project Management
Certificate IV in Frontline Management
Certificate IV in Business Administration
Diploma in Business
Diploma in Management
Diploma in Project Management