Universities in Spain for international students: University in Granada offering study abroad programs for foreigners, Americans. Bachelor degrees & masters programs taught in Spanish & English. Study business, management, economics, nursing, medicine, pharmacy in English-speaking university in Europe..
University of Granada: If you would like to experience life in Spain while studying abroad at one of Europe's top-ranking universities, The Universidad de Granada (UGR) may be the perfect solution for you! Located in Granada in Andalucia in the South of Spain, UGR welcomes international students from throughout Europe and worldwide to study in a welcoming and cosmopolitan environment.
The modern and safe city of Granada is located halfway between the sea and the mountains. It is only 30 minutes from the ski resort of Sierra Nevada and 40 minutes from the Mediterranean coast. Full of history and culture, it is a popular tourist destination and also considered to be one of the cheapest cities in Spain and Europe to live in as a student.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Three years of hard work at Marbella Design Academy payed off - I got a 1st Class BA Hons Degree. Professional and experienced teachers who passed on not only theoretical elements, but knowledge of the industry from the very inside of it."
- Kate, Russia (Fashion Design Student)
Study abroad in a prestigious Spanish university and experience life in the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Barcelona, on the beautiful Mediterranean Coast!
The Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) is a leading public university that welcomes international students at undergraduate or graduate level from throughout Europe and around the world.
We provide bachelor's degrees and masters programs taught entirely in English, as well as specific programs for international students (e.g. Erasmus students) who would like to study in Barcelona for a semester or for an academic year.
Thanks to top-quality teaching, research and international talent, the UAB occupies an outstanding position among Spanish universities in the most influential and prestigious international rankings.
In addition, the UAB also ranks as one of the best young universities by QS and Times Higher Education.
The residential hall of the UAB provides accommodation for more than 2,000 people. Located in a privileged setting, the apartments are only 25 minutes from the centre of Barcelona.
Bachelor Degree Programs Taught in English:
• Business Administration and Management
• English Studies
• Primary Education
Masters Degree Programs Taught in English:
• Executive Business Management
• Economics and Business Administration
• Management, Organization and Business Economics
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Vision
• Data Science
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Political Science
• Sport Management
• Telecommunication Engineering
• Laboratory Animal Science and Welfare & more..
Located on the famous Av. Diagonal, EU Business School (EU) Barcelona is a triple-accredited, leading international business school that provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business administration, management and finance degree courses entirely in English to students from all over the world.
Courses are taught at Business Foundation, Bachelor's Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
With small, dynamic classes, EU Barcelona students get the best of both European and American academic traditions in an international environment.
Dual Qualification study options include
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• Masters Programs in Business
International Study Environment
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
"I recognized that the EU campus transfer program is a vital component to enhance understanding of international business, and I took full advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity." - Betrand, Switzerland
Masters Programs in: • Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Marketing, Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Digital Business, Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Business & Management Bachelor Degrees: • Communication & PR
• Digital Media
• Digital Business
• Banking & Finance
• Blockchain Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Tourism, & more
Online Programs: • MBA
• Executive BBA
International Summer School: • International Business (3-week course)
Marbella International University Centre, Southern Spain
Courses / Programs
Situated in the beautiful port city of Marbella, on the Costa del Sol in Southern Spain, Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides a range of Undergraduate and Graduate Degree courses in Business, Politics, IT, Psychology, and Marketing.
Our dynamic Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts Degree programs combine interactive teaching practice with state of the art facilities and personalised student services. With undergraduate and graduate programs available, our courses are taught entirely in English.
MIUC is a global academic institution providing providing a new kind of learning experience based on advanced curriculum, cutting-edge technology and a unique living environment.
We give special prominence to developing analytical thinking and putting it into practice, and preparing students for future placements in international and multicultural industries.
A combination of advanced teaching methods and cutting-edge technology in class ensures our students come out of the university as individuals taking responsibility, confident in making their own decisions and above all, turning their dreams into reality.
All MIUC programmes are validated by Singidunum University, thus complying with the Bologna Process.
The University of Deusto is a Spanish Jesuit University with campuses in Bilbao and San Sebastian, in the Basque Country of north-central Spain. Deusto offers accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programmes, and annually hosts more than 1000 international students of at least 100 nationalities, through multiple programs of mobility, exchange or as official students.
Deutso offers you the opportunity to study the language of your choice. The following languages are available at the University of Deusto: Basque, Spanish, English, French, German, Arabic and Mandarin Chinese.
All University of Deusto's undergraduate degree programs are offered in accordance with the criteria set out by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), and our undergraduate degree programmes have been approved by ANECA (Spanish National Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation).
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.