Study Spanish in Spain university: Spanish language immersion, year abroad & semester programs for university students, intensive Spanish courses in Salamanca. Study in Europe for Americans & international students, earn college credit abroad.
Travel & Education, Castilla y Leon: Travel & Education (T&E) is a Spain-based company that provides study abroad programs to international students at accredited institutions in Castilla y Leon in Northwest Spain. University / college credit hours are earned through the courses offered. The universities represented by T&E include the prestigious University of Salamanca, Pontifical University of Salamanca, University of Valladolid, and the University of Leon. The need for valuable study abroad experience is growing, and T&E provides students with opportunities for immersion in the Spanish language and culture.
Studying abroad will enhance your ability and willingness to adapt to new environments; it will give you the self-confidence to make decisions in risky situations; it will improve your ability to take on new projects; and, it will help your understanding of diverse cultures. As a result of this, you will come back home with a new sense of being more mature, both personally and intellectually with a deeper understanding of your own strengths and weaknesses. These newfound skills will provide you with the confidence to be increasingly more independent and assertive.
Semester & Year Abroad Courses:
- University of Salamanca Integrated Year Abroad Program (16 - 48 college credits)
- University of Salamanca Semester Abroad Program (8 - 24 college credits)
- Pontifical University of Salamanca intensive 2 week & 1 month summer programs (2 - 6 college credits)
- University of Valladolid Intensive Spanish Summer Program (5- 6 college credits)
Salamanca is considered one of the most spectacular Renaissance cities in Europe. Walking through the streets of this city will give the impression of strolling through time in a living museum of unimaginable historical wealth. Salamanca offers the conveniences of a larger city with the intimacy and quaintness associated with small European towns. Of its 160,000 population, the natives are said to speak the 'purest' Spanish in all of Spain which contributes to the allure of this destination and makes it among the most popular for students of Spanish language and culture.
Staying with a host family is an ideal way to enrich the experience and to reinforce the knowledge gained during the program. Students will really make the most of their stay by being in direct contact with the local culture; this will be accomplished as they gradually get to know an authentic Spanish way of life.
Student apartments are typical family dwellings, each with several bedrooms, a kitchen (fully equipped with cooking utensils, washing machine and refrigerator) and shared bathrooms. They are shared by students of all nationalities.
During the academic year, the residence halls are occupied mainly by Spanish students, but in the summer months (July, August, and September) they are used almost exclusively by international students. They have spacious rooms, shared bathrooms, and communal areas with television, video and music systems. Laundry service is also available.
Global Business School Barcelona is a private management university providing a quality bachelor of business (BBA) degree course and a range of master's programs taught in English to students from around the world. We are dedicated to preparing students for the careers of the global economy.
Our degrees in the fields of Business, International Management, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Operations Management prepare students to operate with ease across borders and cultures – in an environment that prizes diversity and the ability to bring a worldwide perspective to the study of international business.
We believe in practical education to help students secure their future careers and that is why we run an effective career services office. We are the first European business school to be covered by the Sustainability Schools organization.
Internationalism is core to our ethos. Our students come from Europe, North and South America, Africa and Asia. This highly cosmopolitan, multilingual, multicultural student group creates a dynamic environment for the design and delivery of our academic curriculum.
- Foundation Year / English Language Preparation
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with majors in Global Marketing; Global Communications; Global Management; Global Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Operations Management
- MSc in Entrepreneurship
- MSc in International Business Management & more...
Located on the famous Av. Diagonal, EU Business School (EU) Barcelona is a triple-accredited, leading international business school that provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business administration, management and finance degree courses entirely in English to students from all over the world.
Courses are taught at Business Foundation, Bachelor's Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
With small, dynamic classes, EU Barcelona students get the best of both European and American academic traditions in an international environment.
Dual Qualification study options include
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• Masters Programs in Business
International Study Environment
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
"I recognized that the EU campus transfer program is a vital component to enhance understanding of international business, and I took full advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity." - Betrand, Switzerland
Masters Programs in: • Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Marketing, Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Digital Business, Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Business & Management Bachelor Degrees: • Communication & PR
• Digital Media
• Digital Business
• Banking & Finance
• Blockchain Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Tourism, & more
Online Programs: • MBA
• Executive BBA
International Summer School: • International Business (3-week course)
Strategically located in Murcia, close to the Costa Blanca in south-east Spain, Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM) is a private university that offers Bachelor and Masters Degree programs in English to students from around the globe.
With a campus of more than 16,000 students and around 1,000 professors, we promote a human and high-quality university education, with a representative presence in all continents.
We offer research oriented programs with working relationship with more than 17 professional clubs (UCAM CB, UCAM CF) in UCAM. For example, food nutrition, physiotherapy, nursing, medicine, business management, advertising, law and sport sciences.
We aim to teach higher education as a spreading vehicle of science, technology, culture and faith of the Catholic Church and as a training method for researchers and preparation of professionals who can help in the development of the individual, family, and society.
- Business Administration
- Modern Languages
- Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- MBA - Master’s International Business Administration
- MBA Sports Management
- Innovation and Tourism Marketing
- Master´s in Hospitality Management
- European Union Studies and Human Rights
- High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning
- Master in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry
- Master in Bilingual Education
- International Business Administration Program
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
The University of Deusto is a Spanish Jesuit University with campuses in Bilbao and San Sebastian, in the Basque Country of north-central Spain. Deusto offers accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programmes, and annually hosts more than 1000 international students of at least 100 nationalities, through multiple programs of mobility, exchange or as official students.
Deutso offers you the opportunity to study the language of your choice. The following languages are available at the University of Deusto: Basque, Spanish, English, French, German, Arabic and Mandarin Chinese.
All University of Deusto's undergraduate degree programs are offered in accordance with the criteria set out by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), and our undergraduate degree programmes have been approved by ANECA (Spanish National Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation).
With three campuses within 30 minutes of central Madrid, Carlos III University of Madrid is a model of educational integration within the global, unifying concept of Science and Culture.
At present, students can study for a range of degrees in Law, Economics and Social Sciences in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Law; and in Humanities, Librarianship and Journalism in the Faculty of Humanities, Documentation and Communication. The School of Engineering covers studies in higher and technical engineering.
Masters, Specialist and Doctoral Programs are available in the areas of Humanities, Engineering, Computer Engineering, Business Studies, Economics, Management, Sociology. Free Spanish courses are also available for Erasmus students.
Some of the University's main features are:
- Modern University Degrees which are flexible and interdisciplinary in order to meet the scientific and technical needs of today's society.
- Small groups, with an average of 80 students per class. In the Business Administration and Economics programs, the students have the option of carrying out their coursework in English.
In this special group, the courses are given by visiting professors from some of the most prestigious English-speaking Universities in the world.
- Special importance is given to the post-graduate programs of master and doctorate degrees. In the last Academic year, four of the doctoral programs were officially named by the Minister of Education and Science as High Quality doctorates.
Bachelor & Masters Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Employment & Labour Relations
- Finance and Accounting
- International Studies
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Political Science
- Statistics and Business
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Continuing Education Online Masters Degrees
PhD / Doctorate Programs:
- Economics & Business
- Engineering & Basic Science
- Humanities, Communication & Social Sciences