Study abroad in Europe: University for foreigners in Spain, bachelor degrees & masters programs for international students taught in Spanish & English. Study business, management, economics, nursing, medicine, pharmacy in English-speaking university in Granada..
University of Granada: One of Europe's top-ranking universities, The Universidad de Granada (the UGR) welcomes international students from throughout Europe and worldwide to study abroad in Spain. With over 800 bilateral and multilateral exchanges with universities and educational institutions around the world, the UGR is a favourite destination for European exchange students (LLP/Erasmus). The UGR provides a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including 2 masters degrees taught entirely in English and 7 bilingual masters programs taught in Spanish and English.
Undergraduate & Graduate Study Programs: The UGR provides bachelor degrees, masters programs and doctoral studies:
Bachelor Degree Courses: - Archeology - Fine arts - French studies - English studies - Philosophy - History - History of art - Modern languages and literature - Translation and interpretation - Biology - Biochemistry - Biotechnology - Science and Food Technology - Environmental Sciences - Statistics - Physics - Geology - Engineering and Mathematics - Maths - Optics and Optometry - Chemistry - Nursing - Pharmacy - Physiotherapy - Medicine - Human Nutrition and Dietetics - Psychology - Occupational Therapy - Business Management - Political Science and Administration - Criminology - Law - Political Science and Law Administration - Economics - Early Childhood Education - Finance and accounting - Marketing and Market Research - Sociology - Social work - Architecture - Civil Engineering - Engineering and Mathematics - Chemical Engineering & more..
Graduate Programs: The UGR provides a wide range of Masters Degree Programs & Doctoral Studies in the following areas:
- Science - Social and Legal Sciences - Arts and Humanities - Health Sciences - Engineering and Architecture
Strategically located in Murcia, close to the Costa Blanca in south-east Spain, Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM) is a private university that offers Bachelor and Masters Degree programs in English to students from around the globe.
With a campus of more than 16,000 students and around 1,000 professors, we promote a human and high-quality university education, with a representative presence in all continents.
We offer research oriented programs with working relationship with more than 17 professional clubs (UCAM CB, UCAM CF) in UCAM. For example, food nutrition, physiotherapy, nursing, medicine, business management, advertising, law and sport sciences.
We aim to teach higher education as a spreading vehicle of science, technology, culture and faith of the Catholic Church and as a training method for researchers and preparation of professionals who can help in the development of the individual, family, and society.
- Business Administration
- Modern Languages
- Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- MBA - Master’s International Business Administration
- MBA Sports Management
- Innovation and Tourism Marketing
- Master´s in Hospitality Management
- European Union Studies and Human Rights
- High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning
- Master in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry
- Master in Bilingual Education
- International Business Administration Program
Located on the famous Av. Diagonal, EU Business School (EU) Barcelona is a triple-accredited, leading international business school that provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business administration, management and finance degree courses entirely in English to students from all over the world.
Courses are taught at Business Foundation, Bachelor's Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
With small, dynamic classes, EU Barcelona students get the best of both European and American academic traditions in an international environment.
Dual Qualification study options include
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• Masters Programs in Business
International Study Environment
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
"I recognized that the EU campus transfer program is a vital component to enhance understanding of international business, and I took full advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity." - Betrand, Switzerland
Masters Programs in: • Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Marketing, Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Digital Business, Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Business & Management Bachelor Degrees: • Communication & PR
• Digital Media
• Digital Business
• Banking & Finance
• Blockchain Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Tourism, & more
Online Programs: • MBA
• Executive BBA
International Summer School: • International Business (3-week course)
United International Business Schools is an independent, private institution of higher education based in Barcelona and Madrid. We provide a wide range of management, business and cultural studies Degrees at Undergraduate, Graduate, and Executive level. The language of instruction for all of our courses is English.
Focusing on a broad range of specialized subject matters, students are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in today's global economy, and are prepared for a wide variety of professional development and career opportunities.
Our programs of study are constantly evaluated and updated as recognised by the academic council. We enjoy many co-operations with other universites and schools, thus enabling us to gain an insight of the international expectations of our students.
We form the new generation of managers who must be hands-on, action-driven, and inquisitive-minded. Development of leadership, management, language and inter-cultural communication skills are the main features of our high-quality career education.
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, that provides 3-year validated programmes in a range of creative arts & design subjects - taught entirely in English.
• The BA degree titles (Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design) are state-recognised in the UK. These Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degrees are awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• We also provide a 3-month intensive design foundation course.
• Marbella Design Academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education - the only international design school in Spain to achieve this recognition.
• This means that the school, its tutors and the education offered are quality-controlled by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Marbella Design Academy has an academic level that competes with the best design schools in the world. Our graduates have an employment rate near 100% because they graduate as professional designers at a top level.
• Among other skills, they are proficient in the latest computer programmes, such as 3D MAX, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year in all 3 years.
• We are located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, which is only 15km from Marbella, Andalucia in the South of Spain.
Travel & Education (T&E) is a Spain-based company that provides study abroad programs to international students at accredited institutions in Castilla y Leon in Northwest Spain. University / college credit hours are earned through the courses offered. The universities represented by T&E include the prestigious University of Salamanca, Pontifical University of Salamanca, University of Valladolid, and the University of Leon.
The need for valuable study abroad experience is growing, and T&E provides students with opportunities for immersion in the Spanish language and culture. All of our programs include exciting sociocultural activities and excursions to historical and cultural sites.