International universities in Japan: Graduate schools, international university in Tokyo, masters programs, MBA & undergraduate/ bachelor degree courses taught in English. Study abroad programs in Japan for Americans, college semester abroad, English language speaking universities for international students, foreigners in Japan, China..
1.Graduate School of International Relations, International University of Japan, Niigata
Courses / Programs
Etablished in the International University of Japan in 1982, the Graduate School of International Relations (GSIR) intends to equip students with political, economic, and management skills, as well as historical and cultural perspectives. The school is located in Niigata, on the northwest coast of Honshu, approximately 230 kilometers northwest of Tokyo.
Utilizing the experiences of Japan and the Asia-Pacific region, GSIR examines cultural issues and problems within a broad and coherent theoretical framework. The GSIR is designed to also help students acquire a long-term vision of the rapidly changing world, appreciate diverse perspectives of global and local contexts, and enhance their level of knowledge and problem-solving capabilities in contemporary international affairs.
• Situated just 1 hour north-east of Bangkok, Thailand, St Theresa International College is an English speaking university that provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
• Academic programs at St Theresa International College have been designed to prepare students in pursuing careers anywhere in the world.
• It has five faculties: Business Administration, Humanities & Social Sciences, Education, Nursing Science and Public Health, offering numerous degree programs that allow students to maximize on their potential.
• Whichever program you choose, you shall be given full access to high quality learning resources that’ll help you expand on your intellectual horizon.
• Our undergraduate programs have been fine-tuned to international standards. As a student, you will be exposed to an environment where you are free to question and challenge innovative ideas together with esteemed professors, giving you the opportunity to expand upon your chosen academic field and prepare you to step into the professional world.
• B.Sc. in Aeronautics
• B.Sc. in Air Traffic Control
• B.B.A. in Airline Business
• B.Com.Arts in Digital Media
• B.Ed. in English
• B.Ed. in Mathematics
• B.A. in English for Business Communication
• B.B.A. in International Business
• B.B.A. in Logistics Management
• B.N.S. in Nursing Science
• B.Sc. in Occupational Health and Safety
• B.Sc. in Public Health
• B.Ed. in Science
• B.B.A. in Tourism & Hotel
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• M.Ed. in Educational Administration
• Graduate Diploma in Teaching
MAHSA University is a career training institution in the heart of Kuala Lumpur that provides Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Masters, and Doctorate programmes in a range of popular fields.
Our faculties include Medicine, Dentistry, Allied Health Sciences, Nursing, Engineering, and Business & Finance.
MAHSA was established in the year 2005 with the belief that higher education in the field of healthcare is a vital cog in the development of the nation.
MAHSA University is an entity that is continually evolving; developing new programmes, creating pathways of further education and delving into research activities so as to offer prospective and current students a rich learning experience and a comprehensive education which will be valuable and rewarding.
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU), Kuala Lumpur
Courses / Programs
Situated in Kuala Lumpur, The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is one of Malaysia’s premier private universities. We provide a wide range of Diploma and Bachelor Degree courses in a variety of technical and creative fields such as Electronic Engineering, International Business Management, Media Marketing, Accounting & Finance, and more.
Our University is one where a unique fusion of technology, innovation and creativity works effectively towards preparing professional graduates for significant roles in business and society globally.
APU has earned an enviable reputation as an award-winning University through its achievements in winning a host of prestigious awards at national and international levels. We provide access to world-class resources across a wide range of disciplines. This translates into industry-ready skills and a competitive edge for graduates.
- Diploma in Business with Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- B.Sc. in Information Technology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. in Media Informatics
- B.Sc. in Computer Games Development
- B.Sc. in Web Media Technology
- B.Eng in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BA International Business Management
- BA in Media Marketing
- BA Accounting and Finance...
The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology (HKUST)
Courses / Programs
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), located on the Clear Water Bay peninsula, Hong Kong, China, is among the world's leading research universities. HKUST comprises of four Schools: Science, Engineering, Business and Management, and Humanities and Social Science all offering undergraduate degree programs to international students. All of our programs are taught in English and lead to an Honor's Degree. Most of our programs are designed to be completed within 3 years. Depending on your education background, you may be required to complete additional foundation courses which might extrend your study duration by 1 year.
Tsinghua University located in the District of Haidian, northwestern Beijing (38km from Capital International Airport), China, is ranked as the best university in mainland China.
Tsinghua University offers Bachelor, Masters and Ph. D. degree programs to both national and international students in academic fields including sciences, engineering, humanities and arts, history, philosophy, economics, management, law, education and medicine and so on.
In December 1950, fifteen students from Eastern Europe were enrolled into Tsinghua, and it was the first time for the universities of new China to accept foreign students. In the past six decades, Tsinghua has enrolled a total of 15,000 international students.
The School of Economics and Management, ranked as “the best business school of China” by Fortune, has been certificated by AACSB and EQUIS, and it is the only school in China who has won this certification.
The research papers from this university have ranked in the top 1% in the world in such areas as physics, chemistry, material science, engineering, and computer science.
Masters Programs taught in English:
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Computing
- Law Program (LL.M. Program) in Chinese Law
- International Development (MID)
- International Master in Business Administration (IMBA)
- International Relations
Graduate Programs taught in Chinese:
- Master in Public Management
- Master in Arts
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Charles Sturt University (CSU) Study Centres - Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education.
We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
-Diploma of Business
-Diploma of Information Technology
-Associate Degree in Business Studies
-Associate Degree in Information Technology
-Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
-Bachelor of Business Studies
-Bachelor of IT
-Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
-Master of Business
-Master of Business Administration (MBA)
-Master of Professional Accounting
-Master of IT