Colleges in England for international students / Americans: Study in UK, earn a degree from a British university, preparation courses for business students, management training, design colleges, search for universities in UK, English language schools..
Northumbria University: Located in the city of Newcastle upon Tyne in north-east England, Northumbria University is one of the UK's largest and most respected modern universities. We offer undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees to UK and international students, with a range of courses beginning in September and January. We welcome students from a wide variety of backgrounds and countries including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South East and East Asia, Latin-America and the Indian Sub continent. Approximately 400km from London and 170km from Manchester, Newcastle is easily accessible by road, rail and via its international airport.
Newcastle is a part of the Northumberland region and is a renowned student city with low living costs, we are a very popular choice with both international and UK students. Newcastle is one of the finest classical cities in Europe, with large areas of the city centre made up of buildings listed for their architectural and historical significance. It is a city of festivals and entertainment, with local events all year round. There are festivals for comedy, dance and film, literature and jazz. With several theatres, cinema complexes, classical music and dance venues, there's plenty to do and see. In addition, Newcastle has lots of bars, restaurants, pubs and clubs to suit all tastes, cultures and bank balances.
Sports fans can look forward to football, rugby union, international athletics, professional tennis tournaments, basketball, ice hockey, and first class cricket. And of course there is St. James' Park, home of football club Newcastle United.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialisms in different areas, e.g. LLB (Hons) Law (Bachelor degree) with Business or Criminology
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
Queen Mary, University of London is an established university in London's vibrant East End offering Study Abroad programs to undergraduate students at an overseas university who would like to study in England one or two semesters. London is a leading destination for Study Abroad students and the Queen Mary programme offers you a fully integrated academic experience in this most exciting of world cities. You can choose to between a full academic year or an Autumn (Fall) or Spring semester. A full course load is four modules for each semester of study.
All subject areas except Medicine and Dentistry are open to Study Abroad students and you can choose to concentrate in one area or choose modules from up to four different subject areas. We also offer a Study Abroad (with English) programme for students whose first language is not English.
Queen Mary offers you an outstanding education at a top university and a supportive and inspiring environment. You will be taught by academics who are passionate about their subject, and you can enjoy life in one of the world’s most exciting cities.
Nottingham Trent University in the East Midlands region of the United Kingdom (100 miles north of London) is a leading UK university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to both UK and International Students. Nottingham Trent University currently offers over 500 courses, which are run over three campuses and administered by nine academic schools.
In addition we have a wide range of supporting departments, ranging from Student Support Services, to the Registry, to English Language support. These schools and departments work together to make sure that we offer the best possible service to our customers and continue to shape the futures of our students.
Nottingham is a brilliant place to be, it has a student population of 10% and is the fastest-growing city in the UK for job creation.
Degree Courses Offered in the following Subject Areas:
- Architecture and civil engineering
- Art and design
- Media Studies
- International Studies
- Teacher training
- Pre-sessional English
& more ...
London Metropolitan University is one of the foremost providers of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and vocational education and training in Britain. Our courses are planned in consultation with employers and examining bodies in commerce, industry, the world of art and design, the financial services industries and the professions. The end result is courses that are of direct relevance to their field and of a high quality. The University is committed to social justice, equal opportunities and community involvement and has many years' experience of dealing with the needs of mature and overseas students.
Undergraduate courses - BA, BSc, & BEng, HNCs, HNDs, Foundation and Extended degrees. Postgraduate courses - MA & MSc, MPhil & PhD programmes. Further Education - City and Guilds, Access courses. Professional & Short Courses
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling UK students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT