Minesweeper Game Online: Classic Windows game in Flash. The object of Minesweeper is to find all the mines as quickly as possible without uncovering any of them.
– The game area consists of the playing field, a mine counter, and a timer.
– You can uncover a square by clicking it. If you uncover a mine, you lose the game.
– If a number appears on a square, it indicates how many mines are in the eight squares that surround the numbered one.
– To mark a square you suspect contains a mine, point to a square and press SPACEBAR button on your keyboard.
Strategies and tips:
– Look for common patterns in numbers, which often indicate a corresponding pattern of mines. For example, the pattern 2-3-2 at the edge of a group of uncovered squares indicates a row of three mines next to the three numbers.