Children's computer camps in California 2020: Summer camps in Los Angeles area for elementary school, middle & high school students. Computer programming camps in Glendale for kids & teens with game design & robotics programs..
Rolling Robots: Based in Glendale CA, just 20 minutes north of Downtown Los Angeles, Rolling Robots provides kids tech summer camp programs to boys and girls ages 6 and up.
Equipped with the latest cutting edge tech tools, kids at Rolling Robots have the opportunity to transform the ideas of their imagination into reality through our 1-week STEM-based engineering, programming, and robotics camps and activities.
In addition to our Glendale Summer Camp, we also have a campus in Palos Verdes at 700 Silver Spur Rd, Rolling Hills Estates CA.
Mt. Helix Academy is a private preparatory school in La Mesa in San Diego County CA. In addition to the academic programs that we offer throughout the year for kindergarten through Grade 8 students, we also offer a range of high-quality summer programs for kindergarten, elementary and middle school kids.
We are a positive, safe, and nurturing school. Our academic / enrichment summer programs help to prepare students for the next school year. Our AIM HIGH summer program for 2nd to 6th graders and our "Firm up" classes for middle school students help students who may be struggling to catch up.
Morning and afternoon childcare is available for the children of parents who need an extended day. The Afternoon Activities and Summer Sports program begins as soon as the day’s camp activities are completed and consists of both outside and indoor activities.
Mt. Helix Academy received the highest level of accreditation that is ever awarded by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, our Aim High program is a California State certified non-public, non-sectarian school, permitting the school to educate students with special needs on contract with area school districts.
- "Get Ready": A caring school preparatory summer camp for 4.5 to 6 year olds.
- "Get Set": An extraordinary academic enrichment and day camp for 1st through 6th graders.
- AIM HIGH Summer Program: Allows 2nd to 6th graders to catch up by building fluency in basic academic skills.
- “Jump start” summer classes for middle school students who want to get a “jump start” on next year.
- “Firm up” summer classes for middle school students who struggled last school year.
• Sunshine Studios is a world-renowned contemporary dance school, with campuses around the globe in the U.S., UK, and China.
• This year, Sunshine Studios are offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to take part in our exclusive 1 to 3-week Summer Camp Program in Los Angeles, California - home to some of the most prestigious dance studios in the world.
• The LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp is an exclusive intensive dance training program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• As our student, you will live and dance in beautiful Hollywood, Los Angeles and experience the typical dancer life! Dance Workshops will include Hip Hop, House, Jazz, Popping, Locking, New style, Krunk, Waacking, Freestyle, Voguing, Stepping, Grooves, and more.
• At our amazing Hollywood Dance Camp, students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’ s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University
• Kaplan International offers summer English programs in San Diego, California for teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18.
• Kaplan International are world leaders in international education and have over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our summer ESL programs for juniors in San Diego take place at our school in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
• Our summer English courses include 15 English classes per week, a full summer activity program plus excursions and homestay accommodation with an American host family.
• All of our Kaplan International English schools in the U.S. have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Student Review: "If I could use one word to describe my Kaplan Experience it would be “awesome”. I’ve met the best friends ever and also enjoyed a good mix of activities with professional teachers.” - Alejandra, Venezuela (General English student)
• Spend an unforgettable summer in Los Angeles California, and improve your English language skills!
• Based on the campus of University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), close to Downtown LA, NSL Mondial provides 1-6 week summer immersion English camps for young children & high school students from around the world (ages 7-17 years old).
• With 15 hours of English training per week, students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• Our English language teachers are all university educated and native English speakers.
• With many holding advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields, they all have extensive experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language.
• We also provide English summer immersion camps for juniors ages 7-17 in San Francisco CA and Boston MA, and Miami (ages 7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• In addition, we also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong miss NSL very much. They enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends, their host family...The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you."
- Ningning, China
The Sci | Art NanoLab, at UCLA, Los Angeles, is a highly competitive summer program for high school juniors and seniors interested in collaborating with diverse and notable minds to challenge traditional, polarized perspectives of the arts and sciences. Throughout the 2-week intensive program, students will make connections between cutting edge scientific research, popular culture and contemporary arts. Lab visits, workshops, hands-on experiments, and meetings with world renowned scientists will be balanced with visits to museums, daily movie screenings and meetings with famous contemporary artists who collaborate with scientists.
Small groups of students are taught by a scientist / artist team with frequent visits from faculty in wide range of disciplines. Sci | Art NanoLab students will benefit from exposure and collaboration with art and science faculty and students participating in this program's team-based interdisciplinary nanoscience research.