California summer camps in Southern California & Northern California: English summer schools, sports camps for kids, teens, boys & girls. Summer music programs, summer computer camps in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area. Campamentos de verano en California, EEUU
Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA.
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics camps, web, graphic & digital arts camps, computer programming camps, video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
The Sci | Art NanoLab, at UCLA, Los Angeles, is a highly competitive summer program for high school juniors and seniors interested in collaborating with diverse and notable minds to challenge traditional, polarized perspectives of the arts and sciences. Throughout the 2-week intensive program, students will make connections between cutting edge scientific research, popular culture and contemporary arts. Lab visits, workshops, hands-on experiments, and meetings with world renowned scientists will be balanced with visits to museums, daily movie screenings and meetings with famous contemporary artists who collaborate with scientists.
Small groups of students are taught by a scientist / artist team with frequent visits from faculty in wide range of disciplines. Sci | Art NanoLab students will benefit from exposure and collaboration with art and science faculty and students participating in this program's team-based interdisciplinary nanoscience research.
Youth Empowered Action (YEA) Camp is a unique and inspiring residential summer leadership program in California, Oregon and Massachusetts for youth 12-17 years who want to make a difference in the world. Our northern California camp will be held at the beautiful Quaker Center in Ben Lomond, Santa Cruz County, about two hours drive south of San Francisco. There will be two sessions in Oregon at Camp Adams in Molalla, Clackamas County, less than an hour from Portland. YEA Camp Massachusetts is held at the beautiful Hilltop space of Nature’s Classroom in Charlton, an hour from Boston, and less than 3 hours from Manhattan.
At a week-long sleep-away program in a beautiful camp setting, YEA campers choose an issue of importance to them (for example, some have chosen climate change, racism, homophobia, homelessness, or animal rights) and they build the knowledge, skills, confidence, and community to take action on that issue once they get home.
- 1 week residential camps for ages 12-17
- Connect with what's important
- Learn about inspiring activists
- Create an action plan
- Learn to think strategically about issues
- Celebrate the accomplishments and our community
- Learn key activist skills
We also provide a monthly YEA Academy workshop in Portland, OR for youth, and there are plans to expand this program to other parts of the country.
• Prepare yourself for a serious career in the dance world by taking part in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp offered by Sunshine Studios!
• With campuses around the globe in the UK, Norway, and China, Sunshine Studios are a world-renowned contemporary dance school.
• Our exclusive summer dance camp in Los Angeles, California, provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to participate in an intensive dance education program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• Students in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp can avail of 8-day, 14-day, and 21-day packages. Dance Workshops include Hip Hop, Jazz, House, Locking, Popping, New style, Waacking, Krunk, Freestyle, Stepping, Voguing, Grooves, and more. Students live and dance in beautiful Hollywood and experience the typical dancer life!
• Students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
• Located in Irvine CA, 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles, D'Angon Academy provides a residential 'California Diversity Summer Camp' program featuring activities and excursions to local and international students ages 3-16.
• Students make friends from around the world as well as visiting the coolest places in SoCal, such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, The San Diego Zoo, and more!
• Each year the D’Angon Academy accepts high achieving students from the U.S. and around the world for the California Diversity Summer Camp.
• Teachers engage students in higher-level thinking as students work and play together forming long lasting international friendships and connections.
• The D’Angon Academy focuses on rich experiences that prepare students for a successful future in academia.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Are you searching for a Spanish immersion experience for your child in the South Bay area this summer? With two locations in San Jose CA, Pasitos School provides dedicated Spanish language immersion summer programs for children ages 2 through 5th Grade.
Our inclusive summer programs include full 7 week camp options, and flexible 1-week courses with exciting themes such as 'Science Madness', 'Space Exploration', 'Fun with Photography', 'Be a Chef', and more.
Pasitos provides a safe and caring environment that looks at where the individual child is and facilitate learning to help the child reach the next stage in development in a meaningful and successful way
17.Digital Media Academy - Summer Digital Art & Technology Camp
Courses / Programs
Accredited by Stanford University, DMA is "The Summer Digital Art and Technology Camp for Kids and Teens!" DMA is ideal for students of all ages wanting exposure to the most relevant software used in Hollywood and the entertainment industry, video game design, and web design while gaining hands-on experience under the eye of accomplished professionals. Whether to explore and area of interest, gain practical skills for the future or just have an incredible time with friends, DMA is unparalleled.
DMA offers day and overnight courses in the US and Canada in weekly and multi-week sessions for youth, age 6-18. DMA courses accommodate a wide variety of digital media interests in a more sophisticated learning environment than other summer computer camps. All courses are project based and taught by industry professionals and classroom teachers who have a passion for inspiring young minds. An average student to instructor ratio of 8 to1 allows for plenty of individual attention as students explore, create and immerse themselves in an environment that is more like a production studio than a classroom.
Summer Computer Camp for Kids & Teens - Introductory to advanced weekly sessions include: 3D Video Game Design; Hands-on Filmmaking; Video Editing; Robotics; 3D Character Modeling; Flash Scripting; C++ Programming; Music & Video Production. Over 30 weekly sessions in all! In addition, DMA offers the following super popular multi-week certification programs: 3D Game Design Certification; Hands-On Filmmaking Certification; Maya Character Animation Certification.
Improve your English and develop a balanced, informed global perspective while visiting multiple cities in the U.S. (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Hawaii).
ESL Bridge provides 2-3 week, multi-city English language summer camp programs to students ages 11+ from around the world.
Our unique approach combines traditional classroom lessons with immersive cultural travel so learning is fun, engaging, and accessible to everyone.
We believe people who experience other cultures through the local language, food, customs and personal interactions acquire language skills faster and develop a better, more compassionate understanding of the world.
The Key Worldwide is based in Sacramento in Northern Central Valley, CA, and it is the nation's largest private life coaching and college counseling company. The Key Worldwide is offering five rigorous summer programs for high school students to earn college level mastery of their personal career passions. Classes will be hosted on the Marina Del Rey campus of Loyola Marymount University (LMU) in Los Angeles.
All programs will be presented by the leaders in each respective field. the three-day total immersion programs will offer students access to relevant real-world expertise and hands on practical application unavailable elsewhere. The programs challenge each student’s rigor with unique performance-based real-world projects that are specifically designed to demonstrate mastery levels of cognitive thinking that will be required to participate in the global marketplace
The Key partners with your son or daughter to identify their strengths, unlock their potential, choose the right college, position themselves for admission, and outline a course of study and extracurricular experiences to lead to a life of success. Transportation, food and lodging are included in the program pricing.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-02-17 were from viewers in:
St. Thomas, V.I.;
You are here: School & College Search> Summer Programs for Kids in USA> Summer Camps in California, Computer Camps, Sports Programs for Kids, Teens, Youth Camps, Language Immersion Camps in LA County, Bakersfield, the Bay Area, Oakland CA..