California summer camps in Southern California & Northern California: English summer schools, sports camps for kids, teens, boys & girls. Summer music programs, summer computer camps in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area. Campamentos de verano en California, EEUU
Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA.
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics camps, web, graphic & digital arts camps, computer programming camps, video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Are you searching for a Spanish immersion experience for your child in the South Bay area this summer? With two locations in San Jose CA, Pasitos School provides dedicated Spanish language immersion summer programs for children ages 2 through 5th Grade.
Our inclusive summer programs include full 7 week camp options, and flexible 1-week courses with exciting themes such as 'Science Madness', 'Space Exploration', 'Fun with Photography', 'Be a Chef', and more.
Pasitos provides a safe and caring environment that looks at where the individual child is and facilitate learning to help the child reach the next stage in development in a meaningful and successful way
CodeREV Kids provides comprehensive technology education in a fun, stress-free environment in Santa Monica CA. We offer fun STEM summer camps and after-school programs to kids ages 6-17.
Our STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) focused courses and tech camps provide the basis for a much deeper education in technology than what students receive at their schools.
Lessons build upon one another, and we adjust starting points to each student’s level of expertise; as a result, the entire curriculum is customized.
Students who learn to program early in life gain a deeper and more complete understanding of the logic and advanced thinking behind programming.
Our instructors are all both industry tested STEM and coding professionals, and because these instructors have gained a wealth of teaching experience to kids in STEM, Technology, and Coding in various formats.
Coding / Programming Summer Camps (1 week)
- Modding in Minecraft (ages 8-14)
- Rev Robots (ages 7-14)
- Gorgeous Game Design (ages 6-14)
- 3D Animation with Maya (ages 10-17)
- Wild Web Design (ages 8-14)
- Mathcraft (ages 7-12)
- Minecraft Level Design (ages 6-9)
- Game Design Pro (ages 12-17)
After School Tech Programs - modules include:
- 2D & 3D Graphic Design
- Effects and Computer Animation
- Electrical Engineering
- 3D Modeling
- C++ Programming...
• Prepare yourself for a serious career in the dance world by taking part in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp offered by Sunshine Studios!
• With campuses around the globe in the UK, Norway, and China, Sunshine Studios are a world-renowned contemporary dance school.
• Our exclusive summer dance camp in Los Angeles, California, provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to participate in an intensive dance education program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• Students in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp can avail of 8-day, 14-day, and 21-day packages. Dance Workshops include Hip Hop, Jazz, House, Locking, Popping, New style, Waacking, Krunk, Freestyle, Stepping, Voguing, Grooves, and more. Students live and dance in beautiful Hollywood and experience the typical dancer life!
• Students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
• Located in Irvine CA, 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles, D'Angon Academy provides a residential 'California Diversity Summer Camp' program featuring activities and excursions to local and international students ages 3-16.
• Students make friends from around the world as well as visiting the coolest places in SoCal, such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, The San Diego Zoo, and more!
• Each year the D’Angon Academy accepts high achieving students from the U.S. and around the world for the California Diversity Summer Camp.
• Teachers engage students in higher-level thinking as students work and play together forming long lasting international friendships and connections.
• The D’Angon Academy focuses on rich experiences that prepare students for a successful future in academia.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Improve your English and develop a balanced, informed global perspective while visiting multiple cities in the U.S. (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Hawaii).
ESL Bridge provides 2-3 week, multi-city English language summer camp programs to students ages 11+ from around the world.
Our unique approach combines traditional classroom lessons with immersive cultural travel so learning is fun, engaging, and accessible to everyone.
We believe people who experience other cultures through the local language, food, customs and personal interactions acquire language skills faster and develop a better, more compassionate understanding of the world.
The Sci | Art NanoLab, at UCLA, Los Angeles, is a highly competitive summer program for high school juniors and seniors interested in collaborating with diverse and notable minds to challenge traditional, polarized perspectives of the arts and sciences. Throughout the 2-week intensive program, students will make connections between cutting edge scientific research, popular culture and contemporary arts. Lab visits, workshops, hands-on experiments, and meetings with world renowned scientists will be balanced with visits to museums, daily movie screenings and meetings with famous contemporary artists who collaborate with scientists.
Small groups of students are taught by a scientist / artist team with frequent visits from faculty in wide range of disciplines. Sci | Art NanoLab students will benefit from exposure and collaboration with art and science faculty and students participating in this program's team-based interdisciplinary nanoscience research.
Program yoUr Future (PUF) is a non-profit outreach program that aims to raise greater awareness for women in technology by complimenting San Francsico Bay Area middle school girls’ education with programming basics using AppInventor and Scratch, networking skills, and fieldtrips to local museums or tech companies.
We provide Saturday workshops and summer camps to introduce girls in 7th or 8th grade to computing, information technology, and careers in IT. Programs are hosted in high-tech and top research sites, including the International Computer Science Institute and the University of California Berkeley.
PUF will also cover topics such as How to Write a Resume, STEM Year-long Opportunities, and High School Success & Leadership. In addition, participants will interact with and learn from IT and STEM mentors and key note speakers AND participate in mock interviews.
Through fun CS-related hands-on activities, they will not only have the opportunity to explore interdisciplinary applications and acquire presentation skills but will also be able to keep their creation as a souvenir! The participants are also challenged to identify a social issue or problem and design a solution integrating the use of information technology.
No programming experience or prior computer science knowledge is necessary to participate. The girls will form a strong community and enduring friendships. Students will also have the opportunity to receive prizes and scholarship money.
Saturday workshops & technical summer camps for girls in middle school aimed to empower them to aspire for technical careers as well as to promote diversity in Computer Science.
- Program using AppInventor and Scratch
- Fieldtrips to local museums and tech companies
- Key Note Speakers
- How to Write a Resume
- High School Success & Leadership
- STEM Year-long Opportunities
- Networking Skills
- Learn of latest research breakthroughs
- CS Interdisciplinary Applications
- Mock Interviews
- Design Solutions to Social Challenges
19.Teen Entrepreneur Summer Academy, Concordia University
Courses / Programs
Based on campus at Concordia University Irvine (just 40 miles southeast of Los Angeles), Teen Entrepreneur Summer Academy provides a one-week summer camp academy that teaches business and entrepreneurship principles to state-wide, national and international teenagers. TEA is limited to 100 high school students. Fees include living on campus for the week including room, board, books, field trips and classes.
The challenges facing high school students and our world grow more complex every day. Our world needs fresh ideas, innovative solutions and visionary leaders who can make them happen. These leaders are entrepreneurs. America's future is dependent upon the next generation of entrepreneurs, young people with new ideas and big dreams and the tools and training necessary to realize them.
Rolling Robots provides 1-week tech Summer camp programs for children and teens ages 6+. With campuses in Glendale and Palos Verdes in the Greater Los Angeles area, kids at Rolling Robots have the opportunity to transform the ideas of their imagination into reality through STEM-based engineering, programming, and robotics programs.
Our summer camps feature less than 6 students per instructor and no more than 12 students total per session. The high tech and friendly environment encourages kids to explore, experiment, and excel with technology and to apply the learned knowledge through the completion of projects and participation in competitions.
Tech Summer Camp Programs for Kids:
- Duration: 1 week
- Robots Rock with VEX (Age 7+)
- Lego Mindstorms Programming (Age 8+)
- Arduino Bots Programming (Age 8+)
- Scratch Programming My First Game (Age 6+)
- Minecraft Mod Programming (Age 9+)
- Autodesk 3D Design and Printing (Age 9+)
- Game Design using Unity (Age 9+)
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-04-17 were from viewers in:
Seoul, South Korea;
Dongying, China, China;
Sao Paulo, Brazil;
You are here: School & College Search> Summer Programs for Kids in USA> Summer Camps in California, Computer Camps, Sports Programs for Kids, Teens, Youth Camps, Language Immersion Camps in LA County, Bakersfield, the Bay Area, Oakland CA..