Summer computer camps in California 2020: Summer technology programs in Los Angeles area for elementary school, middle & high school students. Computer programming camp in Glendale for kids & teens with game design & robotics programs..
Rolling Robots - Tech Summer Camps: Rolling Robots provides 1-week tech Summer camp programs for children and teens ages 6+. With campuses in Glendale and Palos Verdes in the Greater Los Angeles area, kids at Rolling Robots have the opportunity to transform the ideas of their imagination into reality through STEM-based engineering, programming, and robotics programs.
1-Week Tech Summer Camp Programs:
- Scratch Programming My First Game (Age 6+)
- Robots Rock with VEX (Age 7+)
- Lego Mindstorms Programming (Age 8+)
- Arduino Bots Programming (Age 8+)
- Minecraft Mod Programming (Age 9+)
- Autodesk 3D Design and Printing (Age 9+)
- Game Design using Unity (Age 9+)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Sunshine Studios is a world-renowned contemporary dance school, with campuses around the globe in the U.S., UK, and China.
• This year, Sunshine Studios are offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to take part in our exclusive 1 to 3-week Summer Camp Program in Los Angeles, California - home to some of the most prestigious dance studios in the world.
• The LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp is an exclusive intensive dance training program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• As our student, you will live and dance in beautiful Hollywood, Los Angeles and experience the typical dancer life! Dance Workshops will include Hip Hop, House, Jazz, Popping, Locking, New style, Krunk, Waacking, Freestyle, Voguing, Stepping, Grooves, and more.
• At our amazing Hollywood Dance Camp, students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’ s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
Improve your English and develop a balanced, informed global perspective while visiting multiple cities in the U.S. (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Hawaii).
ESL Bridge provides 2-3 week, multi-city English language summer camp programs to students ages 11+ from around the world.
Our unique approach combines traditional classroom lessons with immersive cultural travel so learning is fun, engaging, and accessible to everyone.
We believe people who experience other cultures through the local language, food, customs and personal interactions acquire language skills faster and develop a better, more compassionate understanding of the world.
• Learn English on a real-life university campus in San Francisco Bay Area CA! Based on the grounds of San Jose State University in Silicon Valley, NSL Mondial provides English summer immersion camps to kids and high school teens ages 7-17 years old.
• Camps run from 1-5 weeks, and are available to students from the U.S., Canada, and around the world. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our modern, clean campus is very safe for our students but also close to all of the best San Francisco attractions.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles and Boston, and in Miami (for ages 7-15). We also offer both summer and winter youth English programs in NYC and Miami FL.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps in San Francisco: - Duration: 1-5 weeks
- For kids & high school teens ages 7-17
Features include: • 15 hours of English per week
• Personalized attention
• Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• English Certificate and Academic Reports
• Optional residential accommodation
• Homestay accommodation - live with an American host family
Optional - Tech Camp in Bay Area, California:
Game Design & Coding Camp instead of English classes.
• Kaplan International offer a summer English school for juniors and teenagers on the attractive campus of Whittier College in East Los Angeles, California.
• Our summer English courses are designed for 12-18 year olds from around the world who wish to learn English in the USA and experience American culture first-hand.
• Our summer ESL English programs for juniors include 15 hours of English classes per week as well as a full summer activity program plus excursions. With a maximum of 15 students per class, each student receives individual attention.
• Our international students will stay in twin rooms in on-campus residential dormitory accommodation. Group bookings can be made for the summer English camps at Whittier College.
• Kaplan International has over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our focus is on ensuring that each and every student in our charge will have the opportunity of making the maximum progress possible during the course of their studies.
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.
Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA.
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics camps, web, graphic & digital arts camps, computer programming camps, video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).