Summer tech camps in California 2020: Computer programming camp in Los Angeles area for elementary school, middle & high school students. Summer tech camps in Glendale for kids & teens with game design & robotics programs..
Tech Summer Camp Programs for Kids: - Duration: 1 week
Scratch Programming My First Game (Age 6+) Students learn to program and create their own video game using Scratch. A great introduction to programming
Robots Rock with VEX (Age 7+) Students learn about structures, gears, motors, wheels, and how to use tools to build remote controlled robots with the VEX system
Lego Mindstorms Programming (Age 8+) Students build a robot using LEGO Mindstorms and program it using NXT. The week concludes with a robotics competition.
Arduino Bots Programming (Age 8+) Learn how to program a microcontroller using the popular Arduino board. Students discover the essential elements of C Programming language by building a robot and participating in a SUMO competition
Minecraft Mod Programming (Age 9+) Go behind the game and learn about profiles, textures, resource packs, and mods on Minecraft. Students learn several tools and code with Java language.
Autodesk 3D Design and Printing (Age 9+) Learn 3D modelling using Autodesk 123Design to design their own characters that can be used in video games or be printed as action figures.
Game Design using Unity (Age 9+) Learn to create and program 3D games with Unity. Includes scene development, interactions, and physics.
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.
Are you searching for a Spanish immersion experience for your child in the South Bay area this summer? With two locations in San Jose CA, Pasitos School provides dedicated Spanish language immersion summer programs for children ages 2 through 5th Grade.
Our inclusive summer programs include full 7 week camp options, and flexible 1-week courses with exciting themes such as 'Science Madness', 'Space Exploration', 'Fun with Photography', 'Be a Chef', and more.
Pasitos provides a safe and caring environment that looks at where the individual child is and facilitate learning to help the child reach the next stage in development in a meaningful and successful way
Welcome to Rainbow Math's math enrichment program that teaches and inspires children to learn advanced math. Our core curriculum is based on the world famous Singapore Math approach which features problem solving and critical thinking aspects as its roots.
Singapore Math Classes for Grades K to 8
High School Math Classes in Algebra I, Algebra II, Algebra II/Trigonometry, Geometry, Pre Calculus
One on One Math tutoring for grades K to 12
Summer Math Programs
TechKnowHow, Technology and LEGO® located in the San Francisco Bay Area
Courses / Programs
In our 20th year, TechKnowHow offers a variety of computer and Robotics courses throughout the San Francisco Bay Area (Burlingame, Concord, Cupertino, Foster City, Fremont, Livermore, Palo Alto, Pleasanton, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, CA).
TechKnowHow started providing afterschool computer classes to students in 1994. We have been offering summer computer camps since 1996, as well offering classes for GATE students and enrichment programs. Each year, we design new classes for the summer and perfect them throughout the school year. We continue to add classes and locations each year, thanks to the positive results we receive from campers and parents each summer.
Fun and Educational Summer Technology Classes For Students Ages 5 - 14. Robotics, Computer Game Design, Construction Using LEGO Bricks & Motors. Classes let students work with exciting technology while completing interesting and challenging projects. Our average camper:staff ratio is 10:1. Some locations offer before and afterschool care.
• Spend an unforgettable summer in Los Angeles California, and improve your English language skills!
• Based on the campus of University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), close to Downtown LA, NSL Mondial provides 1-6 week summer immersion English camps for young children & high school students from around the world (ages 7-17 years old).
• With 15 hours of English training per week, students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• Our English language teachers are all university educated and native English speakers.
• With many holding advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields, they all have extensive experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language.
• We also provide English summer immersion camps for juniors ages 7-17 in San Francisco CA and Boston MA, and Miami (ages 7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• In addition, we also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong miss NSL very much. They enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends, their host family...The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you."
- Ningning, China