ESL English language courses in Canada for international students: Learn English in Halifax NS, TOEFL & IELTS exam prep. courses, University preparation courses, private English lessons for adults at beginner, intermediate & advanced level, ESL homestay study program - live with a host family in Canada.
East Coast School of Languages, Halifax: Since 1998, ECSL has been offering exceptional ESL training to international students in Halifax, Nova Scotia - on Canada's Atlantic coast. The school is located in the heart of downtown Halifax. If you are looking for superior English language training in a beautiful location, East Coast School of Languages is the award-winning school to choose! We provide beginner to advanced level English as a Second Language programs, including English for communication(EC), University Achievement Pathway (UAP), International Business English, Exam Preparation(EP), TEYL Certification, and other fields of study.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Quality English Language Education:
- English for Communication (EC)
- University Achievement Pathway (UAP)
- Exam Preparation: IELTS + UAP/TOEFL
- International Business English (IBEC/IBED)
- Study English & Work Program
- Homestay Program (live with a local Canadian family)
- Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Improve your English language ability, increase your English exam scores, and achieve your language learning goals with Focus Education Centre of Canada.
• Situated in central Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto, we provide a range of English language exam preparation courses, including IELTS and CELPIP.
• Intensive (30 hours per week), full-time (20 hours), and part time (10 hours) study options are available for all of our English exam preparation programs.
• We specialize in group IELTS preparation. Our IELTS program will help you build the strategies and skills you need in order to succeed on the day of your exam.
• We also provide a Focus English course for beginner to advanced level students. This is a general English program that increases your proficiency through classes on speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, and grammar.
• We prepare our students to succeed on the day of their English language proficiency exam. The skills and strategies needed to get a high mark are covered in-depth, every day of the course.
Student Review: "I really recommend this Centre for people in Ontario. Excellent helpful administration. Nice environment full of positive energy." - Haleem, Canada
English Language Exam Preparation Courses: Intensive, Full-time & Part-time study options
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program)
General English Course: • Focus English (Beginner to advanced)
IT / Administration Programs: • Quick Books (Hands On Training)
• Microsoft Office & Microsoft Windows
• Business Analyst
• Big Data
• SAP FICO
• Canadian Residency Application Prep (CARMs)
• Flight Attendant Training
Medical English Diploma now available at ILSC - Vancouver.
Designed for Medical Professionals
Learn Medical English Terminology
Communicate Effectively in Medical Situations
Practice by Exploring Medical Case Studies and Describing Patient Conditions
Gain the Ability to Describe and Explain Medical Symptoms and Procedures in English
Medical English Program Overview
The Medical English Diploma Program is made up of 3 individual 4-week certificates. Students can complete individual certificates or take all 3 to earn the diploma. The certificates can be taken in any order (not necessarily sequentially) so students can enter the program at the start of any ILSC session.
• Learn English in Toronto with NSL Mondial! We provide top-quality English immersion in small classes. We teach adult and junior international students from around the world of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Toronto school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from over 20 different countries. This provides lot of opportunities for you to practice your English outside of the classroom.
• We also offer an intensive University Pathway Program (UPP) which aims to develop your critical thinking skills, and prepare you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities, which are among the very best nationally ranked and internationally recognized third level institutions in Canada.
• Before you can apply for the UPP, you must complete the final level of our General English (GE) program.
• The largest city in Canada, Toronto is located on the northern shores of Lake Ontario. A safe and friendly city, it is home to people from around the world.
• With an excellent public transportation system, Toronto offers an active downtown life, with easy access to parklands and beaches.
• We also offer English courses in the following cities in Canada: Vancouver, Ottawa, Halifax, Winnipeg, and Whistler.
English Courses for Adults: Taught at 7 levels - beginner to advanced.
• Full-time English course
• Part-time English course
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Business English classes
• Homestay program / live with a Canadian family
University Pathway Program (UPP)
• Intensive 12 week program focusing on developing your critical thinking skills & preparing you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities in Canada.
ESL Programs for Juniors:
• English camps for children & teenagers (ages 8 to 19)
A.L.I. - The Montreal Language Academy is located in the heart of Montreal. The school is within walking distance of a subway station and only 10 minutes from downtown. This is one of the only language schools in Canada where you will have a chance to study with Canadians, learn about the culture and make Canadian friends.
At A.L.I. we understand that while studying in Canada, international students have very specific needs. Our school offers many accommodation services such as English or French Homestay families, student residences and we can even help you find an apartment near the school. We also organize social and sports activities, provide free internet access, welcome you at the airport upon arrival and help you contract medical insurance.
Our ESL and FSL courses are very popular amongst international students and students from Canada . You can study a wide variety of programs such as English and French as a second language, Business communication, Creative writing, preparation to TOEFL and TOEIC exams.
The Vancouver Internship Program is operated by reputable company English Bay College, an accredited member with Languages Canada, The Vancouver Board of Trade, The British Columbia Chamber of Commerce and founding member of International Student Safety Program. Thousands of students from 20 countries have participated in its programs since 2000.
English Bay College offers:
- excellent location in Downtown
- well-qualified and highly experienced teachers
- maximum 15 students per teacher in the classroom
- modern facilities, fully-equipped computer labs
- Business English and workplace language preparation
- flexible start dates, program begins on any Monday
• Kaplan International offers English language courses to students from around the world at our English school in Downtown Vancouver BC. We have gained an international reputation for high academic standards and innovative teaching techniques.
• Our courses include intensive English, exam preparation for the TOEFL and Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exams and Academic Year / Semester programs for international students who wish to study English in Canada.
• We offer a comprehensive selection of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity. You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions. We welcome students of all levels and our qualified and experienced teachers help you to learn English quickly.
• Our English school is located close to the famous Robson Street and just a few steps from the exceptional shopping district, spectacular harbour and mountain views.
• Students have easy access to local ski resorts such as Canada's famous Whistler Mountain and beautiful Canadian national parks.