Where to learn English in USA: Intensive English courses in Seattle, ESL programs in Washington State. Private English lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced level. Homestay programs in the USA. Cursos de inglés en Seattle.
ELS Language Centers, Seattle: ELS Language Centers, located two blocks from the downtown district of Seattle, WA, is a language school providing a unique American experience and Intensive English immersion programs of the highest caliber. Whether you are planning to attend college or university in the US, need English to advance in your career, or simply want to improve your English, ELS can help you reach your English study goals.
Intensive English Program: • Fulfills the English language requirement for admission • 30 lessons per week
Preparation Program for the TOEFL iBT: • 12 - week comprehensive TOEFL iBT preparation program with 30 lessons per week • 3 different 4 - week modules • Prepaid seat for the official TOEFL iBT at the conclusion of the 12 - week program
Semi-Intensive English Program: • Suitable for students not planning to attend university in the United States • 20 lessons per week
ELS GMAT Prep Program: • Instruction in advanced language skills and GMAT prep strategies • 30 lessons per week
American Explorer Program: • Designed for tourists who would like part-time English study • 15 lessons per week
Executive English Program: • Super-Intensive English (private customized instruction) • English for Executives (combination private/group instruction)
ABC Languages NJ - Private English Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adults and juniors (ages 5+) in your home, office or local library in Bergen County, Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• We want you to be able speak English effectively whether it is socially, for work or for your college education.
Class Locations include:
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Hudson Waterfront, Kearny, Harrison, Secaucus, The Heights, Journal Square and other areas.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Haworth, Englewood, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Allendale, Bergenfield, Demarest, Franklin Lakes, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Rockleigh, Rivervale, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Old Tappan, Mahwah, Montvale, Paramus, Ramsey, Westwood, Fort Lee, River Vale, North Bergen and other areas.
• Calling international students! As an alternative to San Antonio, would you consider studying English in Austin, just 90 miles north-east of San Antonio?
• Austin is a great and beautiful location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
Student Review: • “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”
ESL Programs in Austin:
- Full-time English course for international students on an F1 visa. With 5 levels of proficiency: Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1).
- Part-time English classes two days per week.
- TOEFL Test preparation course (3-weeks long and may be taken as an evening course or in the mornings).
- University Pathway: ACES helps eligible students obtain a conditional admission letter to one of our Partner Universities in USA.
• Learn English in the home of your American or Canadian English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) is a private homestay program which allows you to learn English quickly through our method of total English language immersion.
• You live with your qualified English teacher and receive intensive, private English lessons which are customized to meet your individual needs.
Our English immersion programs are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 and 80 at all levels of English - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our ESL programs are available year-round and students can plan a combination of two or more states and/or programs. You set your own schedule from one week to three months and longer stays can also be arranged on request.
• We also offer leisure courses and activities in conjunction with regular immersion course hours for an additional fee.
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
• Learn English in Manhattan with New York English Academy (NYEA) - a leading English language school that is authorized by the NY State Education Department.
• Our English language school is conveniently located three blocks north of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan.
• NYEA provides a range of full-time and part-time English courses to international students from around the world, as well as non-native English speakers living in New York.
• Our English courses are available to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Course options include Standard English, TOEFL iBT exam preparation, Business English, and Summer English classes that include sightseeing tours of the Big Apple - New York City!
• Course schedules are extremely flexible, and students can avail of morning & afternoon study options.
• Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
• On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Student Review / Testimonial: "My teachers helped me a lot, especially with pronunciation. The movies every Friday or the field trips helped me a lot in listening and understanding. Also, the environment of the school is wonderful!" Evgenia, Greece
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (20 / 18 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
• Learn English in San Diego with Kaplan International! Located in the heart of Downtown San Diego, Kaplan International's English language school offers a comprehensive range of English courses and first-class learning facilities.
• Our stylish, contemporary school has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
• Choose from a comprehensive range of courses and accommodation options. Study English with Kaplan International, world leaders in English education, and discover sunny San Diego while achieving your language learning goals and making friends from around the world.
• Our English school in downtown San Diego is in a brand new location, specially chosen to best fit the needs of Kaplan students, with the latest technology in a beautiful building plus an outdoor patio for student use between classes.
• With over 40 language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our language school in San Diego is accredited by ACCET, and citizens from 53 countries attended our San Diego ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "I like the San Diego school's professional teachers, administrating staff, its daily activities and computer lab. It's a gorgeous place." - Nzar
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
• Vacation English courses
• General English lessons
• General English Academic Year/Semester option
• Intensive English classes
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester option
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English
• Summer English Camp for Teens / Juniors ages 14-18
College / Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • Cambridge exam preparation (FCE, CAE)
• GMAT test preparation
• GRE exam preparation