English classes in Seattle: ESL school in Washington State. Intensive English language courses. English lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced level. Homestay programs in the USA. Estudiar inglés en Seattle.
ELS Language Centers: ELS Language Centers, located two blocks from the downtown district of Seattle, WA, is a language school providing a unique American experience and Intensive English immersion programs of the highest caliber. Whether you are planning to attend college or university in the US, need English to advance in your career, or simply want to improve your English, ELS can help you reach your English study goals.
ELS/Seattle is located in the trendy Capitol Hill district of the city. With a backdrop of majestic Mt. Rainier, the Cascade and Olympic Mountains, and only two blocks from the downtown district, Seattle enjoys the enviable reputation as one of America’s “most livable” cities. This location is also surrounded by unique boutiques, quirky coffee shops and neighborhood cafes. ELS is located within walking distance of Pike Place Market, Pacific Place Shopping Center and the Broadway district. Local attractions include the Gorge Amphitheater, Waterfront Pier and the famous Seattle Space Needle. The magnificent Pacific Coast, Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Canada are just a few hours away.
School / Office Address:400 East Pine Street
• Learn English in San Diego with Kaplan International! Located in the heart of Downtown San Diego, Kaplan International's English language school offers a comprehensive range of English courses and first-class learning facilities.
• Our stylish, contemporary school has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
• Choose from a comprehensive range of courses and accommodation options. Study English with Kaplan International, world leaders in English education, and discover sunny San Diego while achieving your language learning goals and making friends from around the world.
• Our English school in downtown San Diego is in a brand new location, specially chosen to best fit the needs of Kaplan students, with the latest technology in a beautiful building plus an outdoor patio for student use between classes.
• With over 40 language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our language school in San Diego is accredited by ACCET, and citizens from 53 countries attended our San Diego ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "I like the San Diego school's professional teachers, administrating staff, its daily activities and computer lab. It's a gorgeous place." - Nzar
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
• Vacation English courses
• General English lessons
• General English Academic Year/Semester option
• Intensive English classes
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester option
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English
• Summer English Camp for Teens / Juniors ages 14-18
College / Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • Cambridge exam preparation (FCE, CAE)
• GMAT test preparation
• GRE exam preparation
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English / ESL language training to adults, business professionals, teens and kids in the NJ / New York City area.
• We provide private English private English lessons for basic beginner to advanced level students - adults, college students and children (ages 5+) in your home, office or location of choice in NJ cities such as Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Edison, Paterson and Clifton, and across Essex County, Bergen County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Union County, and other areas mainly in North Jersey and Central NJ.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
Student Testimonial: "I will definitely consider your school in the future as well as recommend it to anyone seeking to embark on language learning opportunity. Warm regards.”
The Institute of Intensive English (IIE) is the highest quality English school in Hawaii. We are a full-service English school located in Waikiki, Honolulu, one block from Waikiki Beach. IIE issues I-20s for U.S. student visas.
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training), an accrediting body officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified. We have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years. We offer small class sizes, and Total English immersion with our English only policy.
All students receive an IIE certificate on completion of their course. The certificate shows the level and the duration of study.
One of the safest places in the USA, Hawaii is an excellent choice for studying English abroad. We give our students a total Hawaiian study experience, which means we provide exciting weekly Hawaiian Cultural activities, and fun daily social activities. Both are great ways to enjoy your time in Hawaii, explore the island, meet new friends, and practice your English!
We offer a variety of accommodation options with a range of prices: Homestay, Condominiums & Apartments, Shared Student Housing and Dormitories.
"All of the teachers are kind at IIE. When I ask something, their help is always really really useful. If you study abroad for the first time, I want to recommend IIE to you. I really like Hawaii's weather, and you will too!"
English Classes for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
• General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
• General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
• Private English lessons
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• College Pathways English course
• Business/Corporate English
• Academic Year English program
• English Conversation classes
• English + Hula
• English + Surfing
• Kids & Teens English
• Summer STEP English classes
• Learn English in the USA or Canada and live with your English language teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) offers English language homestay programs which allow students to combine homestay accommodation in the home of their teacher with private English lessons.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes will be designed to meet your individual needs.
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay from one week or up to three months and longer stays can also be arranged.
• The emphasis of our program is that students have the opportunity to practice using English. Your teacher and homestay host is a highly qualified teacher usually with many years of training & experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known colleges or universities.
We offer ESL Homestay Programs in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimmee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
Student Testimonial: "I stayed three times with my family. Living with a family and having several hours of classes each day is a 10 (10 being top!). It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life."
- Benedicte, France
• Our Standard Homestay Program
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary
• Deluxe / 4-Star Program
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• TOEFL, GRE, GED, LLM Exam Preparation
• University Application / Registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Private English lessons
• English language pronunciation, including grammar, vocabulary, and accent reduction...
• Calling international students! As an alternative to San Antonio, would you consider studying English in Austin, just 90 miles north-east of San Antonio?
• Austin is a great and beautiful location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
Student Review: • “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”
ESL Programs in Austin:
- Full-time English course for international students on an F1 visa. With 5 levels of proficiency: Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1).
- Part-time English classes two days per week.
- TOEFL Test preparation course (3-weeks long and may be taken as an evening course or in the mornings).
- University Pathway: ACES helps eligible students obtain a conditional admission letter to one of our Partner Universities in USA.
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.