Learn how to use your DSLR camera online: Photography classes for beginners to advanced photographers. Distance learning photography classes for home study students in London, Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Liverpool, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland..
Dynamic Ecourse: Learn to shoot like a professional and start taking superb images with an online DSLR photography course from Dynamic Ecourse. Perfect for beginners, this 'how to' DSLR online course lets you work your way through a series of videos, quizzes, and other engaging content.
Online DSLR Photography Course: Duration: 6 months (work at your own pace). Features include:
- 10 modules, including Composition, Shutter Speed and Apertures
- Learn through video features, interactive tools and hands-on challenges
- Graduates receive a downloadable certificate
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Located in Wapping, Tower Hamlets, East London (and close to Tower Bridge), we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice
Conveniently located in Bolton, only 10 miles north-west of Manchester, Sandham's Dance Studios is one of the north-west of England's leading dance schools. With a reputation for excellence, we offer a range of dance classes for children, teenagers and adults including Latin American, Disco Freestyle, Street Dancing, Ballroom, Rock 'n Roll, Tango, Sequence, Zumba, plus many more dance styles.
Our studios are open seven days a week providing regular children's and adult classes. Tuition is provided by IDTA (International Dance Teachers Association)-qualified and CRB-checked teachers. Our Junior Dance Programme is available to children from the age of 2 upwards and is fun and enjoyable, whether its social or competitive. The children also star in Sandham's own annual show at the Albert Halls Bolton.
The adult dance classes aim to move students from beginner to an accomplished dancer within a relaxed social environment. There are plenty of opportunities for adult pupils to socialise at weekly social dances, regular party / dinner dance evenings and at the annual Weekend Away Dance Holiday. In addition, we offer wedding tuition, private lessons and dance teacher training.
Flux Studios is a new purpose built specialist jewellery studio and workshop, providing courses in jewellery making for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. We are located in Vanguard Court, Camberwell, Southwark, beside Heathrow Airport in South London. The studio also offers a comprehensive membership package to graduate/new jewellers wishing to become established. We provide affordable opportunities for graduates, interested adults and the local community to explore and develop jewellery making skills.
Through the membership scheme the Studios provide a stepping-stone for students and recent graduates in jewellery to enter the field at an affordable price, in a supported environment. The Studios also provide an exciting creative environment for the wider community to learn how to make jewellery through a range of daytime and evening classes. The provision of continuity of learning and opportunities to progress are integral to the objectives of Flux, as those attending classes become sufficiently competent to become members and thus explore their business potential.
We provide courses and workshops in jewellery making for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. The studio offers a comprehensive membership package to graduate/new jewellers wishing to become established. We provide affordable opportunities for graduates, interested adults and the local community to explore and develop jewellery making skills.
The Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts (LIPA) in North-West England, is dedicated to providing the best teaching and learning for people who want to pursue a lasting career in the arts and entertainment economy. We provide education and training in performing arts, theatre and performance design and technology and management disciplines in a hands-on, collaborative environment.
We offer undergraduate degrees and diploma programmes to UK and International students. We also offer weekend performing arts classes for 4 - 19 year olds and a wide range of part-time courses for adults.
Full-time 3 -year BA (Honours) Degree programmes in:
Acting (Performing Arts); Community Drama; Dance (Performing Arts); Music; Music (Performing Arts); Music, Theatre and Entertainment Management; Sound Technology; Theatre and Performance Design; and Theatre and Performance Technology.
We also run full-time one year Foundation Diplomas: Performing Arts (Acting); Performing Arts (Dancing); Performing Arts (Singing); and Popular Music and Sound Technology.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The London School of Beauty & Make-up is one of the largest private educational establishments in Britain, devoted exclusively to beauty therapy and make-up education. We offer unique educational programmes covering all aspects of beauty therapy including advanced courses such as; Laser, IPL and advanced holistic.
Our internationally renowned make-up courses are for those who dream to be professional high fashion make-up artists. Our Misson is to deliver industry-ready graduates through high quality, relevant, beauty & make-up education.
LSBM London offers both full-time and part-week flexible courses, and students may choose either a complete beauty therapy course or an individual module. LSBM School is an “adult learning environment”, all of our students are 18+ and are interested in studying in a mature, professional manner. All LSBM beauty tutors have a minimum of 5 years of industry experience as therapists/salon managers, and all hold recognised state registered teaching qualifications.
Our professional make-up team all have over a decade’s worth of industry experience working internationally on fashion publications, catwalk shows and music videos, whilst also holding recognised teaching qualifications. Our in-house make-up lecturers are supported by current freelance make-up artists and hairstylists to provide students with most up to date industry techniques and trends.