Chelsea College of Art and Design, London:
Chelsea College of Art & Design is located in Millbank, in Central London, in the City of Westminster. We offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree progams in subjects including Interior Design, Textile Design, Graphic Design and Fine Arts among many others. Situated in an inspiring location alongside Tate Britain, you will be studying at the centre of one of the world's great cultural capitals. At Chelsea you can study from Foundation level right up to PhD and be part of an exhilarating community based in a long history of world class teaching and educational practices. You will find our emphasis on internationalism reflected in a student community that is a richly diverse multicultural mix of students from all around the world. This makes for an exciting and challenging global dialogue amongst our faculty of practitioners who are cutting edge artists and designers.
- BA Honours Fine Art
- BA Honours Graphic Design Communication
- BA Honours Textile Design
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Interior Design
- BA Honours Interior and Spatial Design
- Graduate Diploma in Interior Design
- MA Critical Writing and Curatorial Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Art
- MA Fine Art
- MA Graphic Design Communication
- MA Interior and Spatial Design
- MA Textile Design
Why Choose Us?:
- University of the Arts London is proudly internationalist with students coming to study from 111 different countries worldwide. This creates a uniquely inspirational student body and underlining London's status as the creative capital of the world
- Land-mark central London site overlooking the River Thames and just opposite Tate Britain, the national gallery of British Art of which it has the largest collection in the world
- A collection of 6 Turner Prize winners and 15 nominees have studied at Chelsea, including Chris Ofili, Steve McQueen and 2007's winner Mark Wallinger and nominee Mike Nelson
- The College benefits from purpose-built workshops thanks to a £2million fund in recognition of being a Creative Learning in Practice Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning. The College has workshops in woodwork, metalwork, ceramics, textiles, model-making, sound and video editing suites as well as digital suites for design, photography and reprographic printing - all with expert technicians working within them
- As a student of University of the Arts London you'll have access to 8 libraries containing over 310,000 books, 3,500 magazines and over 10,000 DVD/videos. The Chelsea College of Art & Design Library contains books, exhibition catalogues, magazines and new media on international contemporary and historical practice
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 16 John Islip Street, London, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.