English language classes in Glendale / Phoenix area, Arizona: English tutors in Glendale AZ offering private English lessons in Phoenix area, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Gilbert AZ. English conversation classes for adults, kids, beginners. Corporate / business English training. Cursos de inglés para adultos y niños, clases particulares de inglés en Glendale AZ.
Le Tutor Language School, Phoenix AZ area: Are you searching for quality private English lessons in the Glendale AZ area for yourself or your child? Serving students across the Phoenix Metro area, Le Tutor Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level ESL lessons for local adults, preschoolers, elementary students and high school teens. Our experienced, native-speaking tutors come to your home or agreed location. Private lessons can also be arranged as Business English classes for professionals, executives, and staff teams.
Email:Contact us below
Private English (ESL) Tutoring in Glendale AZ:
Our tutors and trainers understand the language learning process and how to teach you to become an effective speaker of English. • Private English lessons for adults (at your home, office, or place of business)
• Private English tutoring for kids & high school students
• Conversation English classes
• Intensive English programs
• English Exam preparation classes (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, and more)
• English classes for company employees in their workplace
Student Review: "Le Tutor Language Services are professional, flexible and prompt in scheduling sessions and creative in adapting lesson plans to meet the needs of the individual student." - Rosemarie
Learn English at one of the top language schools in Hawaii! Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii is located just minutes from the beautiful Waikiki Beach in central Honolulu.
We provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English classes to students from Hawaii, and around the globe. Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified, and we have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years.
Our globally-recognized curriculum based on scientific research by CEFR and University of Cambridge. We have a quality international student mix. There is a 50 percent limit on any nationality in our total adult student enrollment.
IIE Hawaii's mission is to promote a dynamic and engaging educational experience for our English language learners, and provide quality student services, activities and accommodation.
Institute Of Intensive English is accredited by ACCET, a U.S. Department of Education recognized agency.
Student Testimonial: "The best things about IIE were the School spirit, the teachers and my classmates. I will recommend IIE to my friends. I have a friend who plans to come to Hawaii to study English; I will introduce him to all the teachers because they are all so interesting." - Peter, Czech Republic
English Classes for Adults: - Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
- General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
- General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
- Private English lessons
- Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
- College Pathways English course
- Business/Corporate English
- Academic Year English program
- English Conversation classes
- English + Hula
- English + Surfing
- Kids & Teens English
- Summer STEP English classes
• Learn English in Houston with Crossing Borders language school in the Galleria area (also known as Uptown), a major business district and shopping area in Houston, 6 miles west of Downtown.
• We offer group ESL programs and private English lessons for adults & high school teens in Houston.
• For international students, we offer semi-intensive English courses and this option is permitted for students on a B1/B2 tourist visa.
• Our English students learn to speak more confidently and clearly, and learn faster than students from many other ESL programs in Texas and across the U.S. You will learn more in 1 month with Crossing Borders than you will in 3 months at other English schools.
English Courses for Adults & High School Teens:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation course
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English classes
• Corporate English training for executives
• English for the entire family
• English classes for high school teens
• American Language Programs is a Massachusetts-based language training provider that offers a range of business-based English language immersion programs for individuals and companies from around the world.
• We have courses designed for busy executives, diplomats, managers, everyday businessmen & women, and more. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program.
• Students from all over the world gain rapid improvement in their use of English as a Second Language through our unique method of English language immersion.
• Our business programs are ideal for students already working or training in areas of General Management, Administration, Customer Relations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Banking.
Our specialized Business English courses are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Learn English in Huntington Beach, Orange County - One of the most popular tourist destinations in Southern California!
• Kaplan International is an ACCET-accredited English language school with more than 40 campuses in 8 countries worldwide. We provide a wide range of English (ESL) programs to adults and college students from around the globe.
• Kaplan International ESL classes are taught by experienced, professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels.
• Our Huntington Beach campus is situated in Golden West College - just 40 miles south of Los Angeles, and close to Westminster, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, and Newport Beach. Students can make short trips to world-famous Southern California attractions such as Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and Universal Studios!
• Our English language schools in California are accredited by ACCET. Kaplan International also has schools in Los Angeles (Whittier and Westwood) as well as California-based campuses in San Diego, San Francisco, Berkeley, and Santa Barbara.
Student Review: ”I chose this school because it is safe and near the beach. The city is very clean and the weather is so good. It’s quiet and the people are friendly.” - Ali, Kaplan Huntington Beach student
Formerly known as Language Skills English Center, LAL Boston is an English language school in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts, that provides quality and affordable English courses to students from around the world.
Boston is North America’s most prestigious city of education, home to Harvard, MIT, and Boston University. Due to LSEC's rigorous academic programs, including intensive English and TOEFL preparation, many of our students end up transferring to one of these great universities.
LAL Boston classes teach English in a fun and exciting way that will help you improve your English in the shortest amount of time. You take a placement test on arrival to make sure that you are placed in the class that best suits your needs.
At the completion of your program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion (programs over 16 weeks) or Certificate of Participation (programs under 16 weeks).
LSEC is authorized by the Federal Government to issue form I-20 to qualified students who want to study full-time in the USA.
Our student population comes from countries all over the globe, from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Guatemala, China, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Morocco, Sudan, Nepal, Russia, and many more.
Student Testimonial: “My husband and I loved the school. The teachers are are competent and friendly also. We made many friends. It was a great experience and a very special 4 weeks vacation.” - Maira, Brazil, Vacation English Program
• Learn English in Manhattan with New York English Academy (NYEA) - a leading English language school that is authorized by the NY State Education Department.
• Our English language school is conveniently located three blocks north of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan.
• NYEA provides a range of full-time and part-time English courses to international students from around the world, as well as non-native English speakers living in New York.
• Our English courses are available to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Course options include Standard English, TOEFL iBT exam preparation, Business English, and Summer English classes that include sightseeing tours of the Big Apple - New York City!
• Course schedules are extremely flexible, and students can avail of morning & afternoon study options.
• Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
• On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Student Review / Testimonial: "My teachers helped me a lot, especially with pronunciation. The movies every Friday or the field trips helped me a lot in listening and understanding. Also, the environment of the school is wonderful!" Evgenia, Greece
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (20 / 18 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.