Nursing schools in Australia: Nursing courses for overseas nurses in Melbourne, initial registration program for overseas nurse, specialist nursing training for qualified foreign nurses in Victoria, become registered nurse in Australia, online IELTS test preparation classes
Australian Centre of Further Education: Australian Centre of Further Education (ACFE), located in Melbourne City Centre, Victoria, Australia, is a private training education institution offering specialist nursing courses for overseas qualified nurses. Programs include the Initial Registration for Overseas Nurses (IRON). This is a short 3 month course comprising theoretical and clinical components to assist overseas nurses (e.g. from Philippines or India etc) to obtain their registration in Australia as a Registered Nurse - Division 1.
ACFE is located at Level 5, 341 Queen St, Melbourne Vic 3000. The facility is conveniently located to all major public transport services including trains (Melbourne Central and Flagstaff stations are within a short walking distance) trams and bus lines. It is easily accessible to students who reside either in the City or surrounding suburbs. The facility is located near important amenities; including places of worship, supermarkets, places to eat and affordable student accommodation.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Pre-University Academic Courses Online: Short & Intensive Courses in 10, 20 or 40 hour bundles.
• Business Management
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• English Language (ESOL)
• English Literature
• Medicine & Life Sciences
• Politics & International Relations
• Philosophy or Psychology
• SAT Prep
• STEM (Science, technology, engineering & maths)
with Optional Enrichment Classes (Leadership Skills, Study Skills).
- Schedule a Free one-to-one Advice Session with our experienced advisers.
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
Paramount College of Natural Medicine has evolved from a passion to nurture the development of complementary health practitioners who are truly capable of managing health solutions for today’s world. This is our commitment to you in natural health education, as it has been our philosophy within our business for the past nine years. Our desire to provide a quality education is Paramount!
• Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
• Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
• Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
• Certificate IV in Aromatherapy
Brisbane North Institute of TAFE is located in Brisbane, Queensland in Eastern Australia and offers certificate, advanced certificate and diploma programs in business administration, finance and accounting, information technology, sales and marketing, hospitality, nursing, horticulture and many other areas. We also provide a professional year program, corporate training, vocational graduate diplomas and certificates, apprenticeships and traineeships as well as adult community education (ACE) programs.
With five campuses (Bracken Ridge, Caboolture, Grovely, Ithace and Redcliffe) serving over 30,000 students across Brisbane's northside, Brisbane North Institute of TAFE is one of the largest institutes of its kind in the state. To keep programs relevant to today’s workplaces, Brisbane North Institute of TAFE consult regularly with industry leaders to ensure you acquire the skills and knowledge you’ll need in your chosen field. With industry relevant training, you’ll become highly sought after. We welcome international students who are invited to study and gain a quality educational qualification in a safe, clean city, with a low cost of living and a great outdoor lifestyle.
- Certificate, Advanced Certificate, Diploma Programs in
* Business Administration
* Finance and Accounting
* Sales and Marketing
* Information Technology
* Veterinary Nursing
* Travel and Tourism
* Health Services
* Education and Training
* Animal Science
* Sport and Recreation
and other areas
- Professional Year Program
- Corporate Training
- Vocational Graduate Diplomas and Certificates
- Adult Community Education (ACE) Program
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Australian Institute of Early Childhood Studies, Brisbane area
Courses / Programs
Based in Logan City, close to Brisbane in South East Queensland, the Australian Institute of Early Childhood Studies (AIECS) is an Early Childhood College that specializes in providing nationally-recognized early childhood qualifications. In addition, we offer professional development training as well as First Aid, CPR and Certificate IV in Training and Assessing.
Our college is state of the art with purpose-built training rooms, resource facilities, library and professionally qualified trainers. We offer flexible learning options including full-time study, weekend workshops, evening classes and online learning.
We bring qualifications directly to child care professionals in their workplace or at home via online technologies. Our online training courses offer convenience, portability, flexibility, affordability and support. The AIECS is now offering SKYPE visits to students who prefer to use this service as a means of communicating and connecting with their Trainer Assessor.
- Certificate III in Children's Services
- Diploma Of Children's Services (Early Childhood Education and Care)
- Advanced Diploma Of Children's Services
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Senior First Aid & CPR
Job Training Institute Pty Ltd, Melbourne and Brisbane
Courses / Programs
With locations in Glen Waverly in Melbourne, Victoria and Brisbane, Queensland, Job Training Institute Pty Ltd is a registered training organization in Australia licensed to train and issue nationally recognized certificates in aged care, home & community care, disability work, applied first aid, food safety, manual handling, medication for PCAs. We offer four modes of learning namely classroom, online, correspondence and blended learning (which combines classroom and online) learning. We are committed to making vocational learning as convenient as possible.
Working in the Aged Care industry is challenging. However making a difference in the lives of the aged is quite rewarding. Home and Community Care workers provide care and support in the homes and communities of people with disabilities and the elderly. Upon completion of these courses, you will be able to gain employment in a wide variety of positions using your specialized care training. For those who are interested in working with disabled individuals our disability work certificate offers supervised job placement working with disabled individuals, either in a facility or in the community.
Nationally recognized Certificates in:
* Aged Care Certificate III
* Home & Community Care Certificate III
* Disability Work Certificate IV
* Applied First Aid
* Food Safety
* Manual Handling
* Medication for PCAs
* Courses are offered as classroom, online, correspondence and blended learning (which combines classroom and online) learning