Karl von Busse Institute of Design, Sydney: Karl von Busse Institute of Design is an exclusive design college located on Kent Street in the heart of downtown Sydney NSW. Designed for students interested in a creative career, we provide a range of Design Diploma courses including Fashion Design, Graphic Design and Interior Design programs. Our courses last for two years, with two semesters each year. Our aim is to to deliver better and more reliable returns through our skill in the best design education, responding to creative job opportunities and student needs.
Creative Design Diploma Courses (2 years, 2 semesters each year)
- Diploma of Graphic Design
- Diploma of Interior Design and Decorating
- Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Technology
- Diploma of Fashion & Textiles Merchandising
Sydney is the perfect place to learn photography. Join Andy Piggott, a professional photographer since 1981, for a few hours at his studio in North Sydney and you will come away a more confident photographer. Not bought your camera yet? DSLR Cameras can be borrowed for the classes. Digital photography is an exciting way be creative, capture memories and to have fun! Andy Piggott is passionate about photography and would like to help make you a more confident photographer.
Photography workshops are a great way to improve your picture taking skills and learn new techniques while having fun. You may be planning a big trip and want to make sure you come back with the best possible travel shots. Travel photography is his specialist subject and he can give you a lot of advice on gear, locations, techniques and tips for better travel photography. Private Lessons for intensive learning are available when you need to make progress as rapidly as possible. You can choose exactly what aspects of photography are covered.
Photography Studies College (PSC) is a leading contemporary tertiary photography college in Melbourne, Australia, specializing in photographic education and offering an exciting range of study options for full time, part time and international students.
PSC offers a unique accredited Advanced Diploma in Photography (2 years) and a Bachelor of Photography (3 years).
Our courses are specifically designed to produce multi skilled photographers and image-makers for a career in the many sectors of the photographic industry.
Specialised major stream studies enable students to specialise in Commercial Photography, Photojournalism or Art Photography.
Photography Studies College (Melbourne) is registered as a non-self accrediting Higher Education institution accredited to offer the Bachelor of Photography course.
Advanced Diploma of Photography Course:
- Duration: 2 years
- Full-time and part-time study options
- Specializations include Commercial Photography, Photojournalism or Art Photography.
Bachelor of Photography Course:
- Duration: 3 years
- Higher education course designed to produce distinctive and innovative professional photographers prepared to take on leading roles in the industry.
Monique Chalk Art offers training for people who wish to become Chalk Artists. The training is tailored to the students needs, e.g as a personal hobby or right through to the standard required to start a career in Chalk Art!
Learn how to create professional menu boards from scratch, even if you have never had an art lesson in your life!!! Over 1,000 students have successfully completed this course and many have since started their own independent business and are making a great living...from home!
Now, for the first time in 20 plus years, Monique has made it available online so you can study from home in your own time at a very reasonable price!!
Design College Australia is a graphic design school located in the Brisbane CBD that specialises in training graduates to industry standard in both graphic design, webdesign and multimedia. Running alongside the college, is a staffed and fully functioning design and retouch studio. This emphasis on direct links with the industry ensures that graduates attain the required skills to move quickly into the industry.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Sydney Art School is an an Independent School for Visual Arts located in the Baulkham Hills area of Sydney. We provide Art Classes and Workshops in the Hills District. Because of a deep personal love of art and enjoying exploring all forms of visual art, we created an art school to help others share the pleasure of discovering their own personal creativity. Classes are available in painting, life drawing, drawing, figure painting, creative jewelery, impressionism & modern art.
Our art school is designed to cater for all levels of experience, from beginners to experienced artists. As a student at Sydney Art School you have the opportunity to learn from a variety of tutors with a diverse range of skills and perspectives. This engages you in a wider range of learning experiences and accelerates the development of your artistic ability.Our art class sizes are small because having well credentialed tutors is not enough. You also need to get time for personal instruction.
Art Classes and Workshops. Classes are available in painting, life drawing, drawing, figure painting, creative jewelery, impressionism & moderntart. Suitable for all levels plus portfolio preparation for entry to tertiary fine arts diploma or degree.