Karl von Busse Institute of Design: Karl von Busse Institute of Design is an exclusive design college located on Kent Street in the heart of downtown Sydney NSW. Designed for students interested in a creative career, we provide a range of Design Diploma courses including Fashion Design, Graphic Design and Interior Design programs. Our courses last for two years, with two semesters each year.
Rings Road Art Studio is a privately owned working art studio in Moorabbin, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria. We offer tutored and untutored drawing and painting classes for adults at beginner and intermediate levels. We also offer portfolio preparation classes for teenagers and adults. Classes will assist participants at all levels of skill and experience to develop observational and interpretive methods in drawing and painting. The aim is to teach students foundational skills that will enable them to further their own artistic pursuits, whether it is advancing to tertiary level fine art studies or pursuing their own personal interests.
The objective at Rings Road Art Studio is to enable students to learn skills and techniques required for art production by focusing and encouraging the development of students’ technical ability. Classes provide the opportunity for students to enhance their artistic awareness through various processes of seeing and by working in a range of media. In all classes students will discover aspects of historical and contemporary concepts in art through their own production of artworks.
Art Classes include:
- Life Drawing
- General Drawing
- Artistic Anatomy/ Classical Drawing
- Folio Preparation for Teenagers
- Portraiture (painting & drawing)
- Landscape (painting & drawing)
- Beginners Oil Painting
- Beginners Drawing & Painting
- Untutored Life Drawing
- Open Studio
- 20th Century Art Practice
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Australia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Set in the artistic hub of central Melbourne, Australia, Latrobe College of Art & Design is an Independent College of Art and Design renown for offering specialised courses in visual art and graphic design. From painting, multimedia design, video production, drawing, sculpture, graphic design, print design, studio practice, interactive animation, art history and theory, Latrobe's faculty of well-known artists and industry based lecturers offer either full-time or part-time programs, and single subject introduction units.
Sydney Design School specialises in the business of Interior Design.
At Sydney Design School we believe our graduates must be well equipped to meet the needs of the industry thats why we offer very practical, intensive courses in interior design and decoration with an option to complete a business qualification.
Len's School is Len Metcalf’s photography courses and tours, located in Sydney, NSW. With over 25 years experience and specialist training, Len is one of the few photography teachers with art, photography and educational qualifications. Highly regarded as a landscape photographer he is regularly invited to mentor and train vocational teachers and corporate facilitators.
With this background you will find a well crafted course that has specific learning experiences designed into the program to ensure that you gain the most benefit from your attendance of the course. This is in sharp contrast to many courses which are run by expert photographers who don’t have an educational background.
The courses are usually run at Leonard’s personal studio in Leura, located close to all a wide choice of accommodation such as hotels, hostels and bed & breakfasts. The studio has excellent access to the stunning Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. Most courses include indoor and outdoor sessions, and where possible the opportunity to develop your films or examine your work on laptops so that you can receive instant feedback on your progress.
- Len's Workshop - Photography workshop for beginners concentrating on camera craft.
- Creative Lens - For intermediate and advanced photographers wishing to explore their creativity.
- Landscape Photography Workshop
- Mentor Program & critiques
- Local photography tours
- Panoramic Photography Workshop
- Digital imagine Workshop