Music colleges in Germany: Study music abroad in Europe, music school in Freiburg in south-west Germany for jazz, rock & funk musicians, music production courses near the Black Forest. Musikschule in Freiburg, Musikkurse in Deutschland.
International Music College Freiburg: At the International Music College Freiburg in Freiburg, on the edge of the Black Forest in southwest Germany we offer a three year program for aspiring jazz, rock, and funk musicians. Students receive instruction from professional musicians and are required to play in a different band with other students every semester. In addition to their music lessons and rehearsals, students are also required to take courses in subjects like Stage Presence, Music Business, Arrangement etc. Final year students must choose between Performance, Music Education, or Songwriting/Producing as the focal point of their studies. Our college offers a unique opportunity for music instruction. Styles of music for study range from jazz to rock to pop to funk. Training at IMCF is geared toward giving young musicians a good start in preparing for a career. A modern, practically-oriented and optimal curriculum, developed since the school’s founding in 1984, guarantees the basis for long-term success.
The International Music College Freiburg is located in the Stühlinger district of Freiburg, not more than a 10 minute walk from the main train station and downtown. Freiburg is a wonderful city situated in the middle of the world renowned Black Forest. It has a population of about 200,000 with many of those being students. There is something for everyone in Freiburg from great hiking trails to cool clubs/discos.
The popular opinion is that Freiburg is the warmest city in Germany. It straddles the Dreisam river, and was founded in the foothills of the Schlossberg. The city is surrounded by mountains Rosskopf and Bromberg in the east, and in the south and west by the Schönberg, Tuniberg and the Kaiserstuhl.
The Schwarzwaldmetrople (Black Forest metropolis) is conveniently situated along the most important freeway A5 (Hamburg – Frankfurt – Basel) in the so-called “Drei-Länder-Eck” (corner of three countries ) of Germany, Switzerland and France. The Bundesstraße 31(national road) connects Freiburg to Swabia and the Bodensee (Lake of Constance).
Freiburg is famous for its many efforts to protect and preserve natural resources and the environment. In 1992, the city was awarded the title “Umwelthauptstadt Deutschlands” (The German Capital for Environmental Protection).
Baden Airport lies 60 km north of Freiburg, within an hr drive along the A5 Motorway. It offers daily flights to large European cities. Frankfurt Airport serves flights from a wide range of international cities and is 250km (2,5 hr drive) to the north of Freiburg. Frankfurt and Baden have train stations offering direct train connections to Freiburg. The largest regional airport is Basel/Mulhouse, 60 km or an hour to the south. They offer daily flights from London, UK, France, Italy and other European countries. A daily bus service is provided from Freiburg to Basel/Mulhouse.
The School of Visual Arts and Design in Berlin was founded in 2003 in Kassel and is now located in Prenzlauer Berg. We offer year-round regular, long-term courses in drawing, painting, portfolio preparation, computer graphics, sculpture and design. We also offer a three-year art degree course. Our approach includes flexible dates, so that students can start one or more courses at any time. Apart from a qualified art education, we offer a platform for creative artistic exchange. Our diverse program offer is open to all age groups. We offer group and individual art classes for children & teenagers as well as adults. Evening classes and summer courses / workshops are also available.
Our art degree course content is based on a classical school and teaches the creative possibilities of contemporary art. Our teachers are themselves active as artists and have many years of teaching experience. In addition, we organize thematic workshops which are run by international artists of various styles.
- Art degree course which provides training in painting, drawing, illustration / comic and cartoon animation (3 years / 6 semesters). The course is a full-time or part-time course with block and distance learning possibilities.
- Art & Design courses for adults, teenagers and children in drawing, painting, portfolio preparation, computer graphics, sculpture and more.
Berlin Art Class provides painting and drawing courses, taught in English by a professional artist. You will enjoy learning both academic and contemporary techniques in art in the relaxed environment of a private studio in central Berlin.
Our classes are suitable for beginner to intermediate level with advanced art classes available on request. You will also learn a lot about art history and the different techniques of different artists.
The classes are designed to gradually increase your skills as you develop. The intermediate student will develop their palette skills with mixing and applying color and also learn to develop their hand/eye coordination in drawing. As you progress, you will understand the basics of drawing/painting still lifes, landscapes and portraits.
You can study for only short periods, or join us for ongoing study. You will also be able to explore you own style and gain advice on how to develop your ideas and techniques. All materials area provided.
Please note that this is not a degree conferring institution.
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only massage schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai Yoga Massage and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• Our Thai massage therapy certificate and diploma courses are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). We also provide Spa courses, workshops, and retreats. Individual & special group lessons are offered on request.
• With the aim of training professional masseurs, our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• Our Thai massage courses are taught by qualified teachers who are internationally certified. Our teaching methods adhere strictly to the training techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional massage schools in Thailand, and meet our students’ needs for quality education.
• Each course starts with the basics, so no previous experience is required.
• We consider practice an important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Our students can repeat courses for free as many times as they like.
Student Review: "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
FITS Europe is located in the heart of Düsseldorf's newly redesigned Media Harbour - Medienhafen, approx. 15 minutes walking distance from the old part of the city. Surrounded by TV channels, commercial enterprises and film businesses, the area provides an ideal study and working environment in German & English.
Modern dance school in Hamburg, Germany. Tanzschule in Hamburg: Ziel der Schule ist, die Absolventen sowohl im Hinblick auf den nationalen als auch den internationalen Arbeitsmarkt der Tanzszene,besonders innerhalb der Europäischen Union, professionell auszubilden. Die Ausbildungsdauer beträgt drei Jahre. Detaillierte Informationen zu dem Anmeldeverfahren für die Aufnahmeprüfung finden Sie hier. Neben den eigentlichen Tanzklassen wird in folgenden Bereichen unterrichtet: Improvisation und Komposition, Pilates-Technik, Anatomie und Physiologie, Theater, Schauspiel, Sprechtechnik, Gesang.