Study fine arts abroad - arts colleges in Europe: Bachelor of arts Germany, BA degree in music taught in English for international students/ Americans. Design school in Freiburg offering illustration, photography & film courses in German. Kunstakademien in Deutschland, Deutsche Kunsthochschulen.
Hochschule für Kunst, Design und Populäre Musik (hDKM), Freiburg: Hochschule für Kunst, Design und Populäre Musik (hKDM) is a degree-offering arts college in Freiburg, south-west Germany. In our own unique way, the school combines the disciplines of music, design, art and computer science with a range of Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree programs.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
hKDM is located in the heart of Freiburg, one of the most vibrant cities in Germany. Both France and Switzerland are in close reach, which contributes to the cultural diversity within the area. We have more than 25 years experience in educating and training musicians, designers and fine artists. To date, we have taught hundreds of successful graduates,
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs: With the exception of the Popular Music course, which is also available in English, all Degrees are taught in German. Degree programs include:
- BA in Fine Arts
- BA in Applied Computer Science for Audiovisual Media
- BA in Integrated Design
- International Program of Popular Music (BA)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-05-24 were from:
Santa Monica, California USA, USA;
Ghaziabad/Uttar pradesh/Indirapuram, India;
Freiburg im breisgau, Germany;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Modern dance school in Hamburg, Germany. Tanzschule in Hamburg: Ziel der Schule ist, die Absolventen sowohl im Hinblick auf den nationalen als auch den internationalen Arbeitsmarkt der Tanzszene,besonders innerhalb der Europäischen Union, professionell auszubilden. Die Ausbildungsdauer beträgt drei Jahre. Detaillierte Informationen zu dem Anmeldeverfahren für die Aufnahmeprüfung finden Sie hier. Neben den eigentlichen Tanzklassen wird in folgenden Bereichen unterrichtet: Improvisation und Komposition, Pilates-Technik, Anatomie und Physiologie, Theater, Schauspiel, Sprechtechnik, Gesang.
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only massage schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai Yoga Massage and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• Our Thai massage therapy certificate and diploma courses are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). We also provide Spa courses, workshops, and retreats. Individual & special group lessons are offered on request.
• With the aim of training professional masseurs, our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• Our Thai massage courses are taught by qualified teachers who are internationally certified. Our teaching methods adhere strictly to the training techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional massage schools in Thailand, and meet our students’ needs for quality education.
• Each course starts with the basics, so no previous experience is required.
• We consider practice an important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Our students can repeat courses for free as many times as they like.
Student Review: "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
FITS Europe is located in the heart of Düsseldorf's newly redesigned Media Harbour - Medienhafen, approx. 15 minutes walking distance from the old part of the city. Surrounded by TV channels, commercial enterprises and film businesses, the area provides an ideal study and working environment in German & English.
Located in the diverse neighborhood of Kreuzberg in Berlin, Germany, KUNSTGUT School of Contemporary Art is one of the best international art schools. KUNSTGUT welcomes highly motivated and talented students. The courses offered are geared towards individuals at different levels of artistic experience, from undergraduate to postgraduate.
By virtue of its small size, Kunsgut provides a supportive, and close-knit community of young artists. Its intimate atmosphere allows students and professors to develop close relationships. It’s small size also provides students with the opportunity of getting in depth feedback form their peers and professors.
KUNSTGUT is designed to inspire and motivate students to be creative by providing the combination of strong traditional and experimental openness. We provide our students with freedom, concentration, and expertise. Our students study art history, as well as contemporary art, where they explore questions and problems regarding the creative process of making art. This unique system is key in KUNSTGUT’s philosophy of teaching. It defines the essential connecting points between the relationships of historical, and contemporary art.
Located in the Friedrichshain area of Berlin, ESDIP Berlin is an international art institute. Since 2012, we have been offering creative courses and art workshops to students from Germany and around the world.
Over the last 30 years, ESDIP grew to become one of the most prestigious art institutes in Europe, and has produced thousands of illustrators and graphic artists.