Verbum Novum GmbH, Berlin: Verbum Novum is a language & travel operator that provides a 2-4 week German immersion summer programs in the city center of Berlin for students and adults 18+ years. Our summer program includes German classes and a cultural program, and is the best way to get acquainted with Berlin while making learning German fun.
German Immersion Summer Program for Students & Adults (18 + years) Participating in this program, our students get the unique opportunity to get all the advantages from the language stay abroad. As they live and learn in the youth residence, where they can get acquainted with other young people, feel the student atmosphere in the residence and experience the spirit of the city full of contrasts.
The students, who have booked the Summer College program in Berlin will get 20 lessons per week from Monday till Friday. This is perfect for those, who would like to combine learning of German language with the discovery of German places.
The standard German Course contains the training of such skills as speaking, writing, reading and listening comprehension. The groups have max. 15 students per class. The Summer College teachers are native speakers and certified in teaching German as a foreign language.
Activity Program: The Summer College students won´t be bored coming to the trendy metropole of Berlin. With our guide, you will discover the important historical places of Berlin.
Apart from local sightseeing, we also organize trips to Potsdam and other worldwide famous attractions outside of Berlin. We hope you'll be able to join us this summer and become a part of our summer college community.
Study art, design or culinary arts abroad in Italy this summer with Accademia Riaci! Located in the heart of the beautiful and historic city of Florence, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design academy that provides short-term summer art courses, design courses, and culinary art programs.
Course options include Painting, Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Shoe Design, Jewelry Making, Interior Design and Ceramics.
Private lessons are also available. In addition, we offer a fully-inclusive summer program, which includes accommodation and cultural excursions.
Summer courses are taught in English or Italian. You have the option to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks or 12 weeks.
If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
You will receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. Training for effective presentation skills are provided in order to develop each learning artist as a whole.
In addition to our summer courses, Accademia Riaci provides short-term spring courses in culinary arts or jewelry-making, year-round short courses (ranging from 1 week to 24 weeks), semester programs, 1-year courses, 2-year diploma program (taught in Italian only) and 1-year master courses.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
- Art History
- Art Management
- Bag Design
- Bag Making
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Glass Art
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Jewelry Design
- Jewelry Making
- Painting & Drawing
- Product Design
- Shoe Design
- Shoe Making
- Textile Design
- Restoration of Paintings
- Italian Home Cooking
- Italian Language
- Enjoy Italy Course
- English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.
• Situated close to Tower Bridge in Wapping in the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London, on the north bank of the River Thames, London Art Portfolio (LAP) offers art and design portfolio preparation specialist courses, foundation courses in art & design, and bespoke one-to-one tutorials in summer and throughout the year.
• Courses and workshops are available during the day and in the evening and we provide support and training to UK and international students of all levels - from complete beginners to professional artists and designers.
• LAP was established by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly, nationally and internationally.
• We have a number of studios where we deliver training in the following fields: painting, sculpture, fashion and textile design, fashion photography, animation and illustration.
• We are popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for online and portfolio development support.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
• Julia has a 100% success rate for student placement onto University courses at the best London Universities and Foundation courses.
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time! The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable."
Abbey Road Programs offer an academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime to high school students in Grades 9-12. On our Modern Civilization European history program, every day will be an opportunity for cultural exploration and adventure. Students spend 3-6 nights each in Berlin, Prague, Salzburg and Vienna - traveling alongside professional art historians and European history teachers every step of the way.
For any high school student, Berlin presents the perfect starting point for an exploration of modern European culture and history. Germany’s political and social transformation over the past century makes it a fascinating destination for anyone interested in international relations, politics, and modern history.
Germany boasts a capital, Berlin, that serves as the economic and political nucleus of the European Union. Its stronghold as a leading innovator in the progressive urban development and green-energy movements has resulted in a city with a social culture that is ever-changing and full of energy. Add to this Berlin’s incredibly complex past, and we could not think of a better city to start our exploration of Modern European history.
Based in California, International Fútbol X-Change (IFX) is a leading international soccer organization that provides world-class Summer soccer camps in Germany for talented soccer players ages 14-18.
IFX has partnered with German semi-professional clubs, SG Quelle Fürth, FSV Erlangen-Bruck and 1.SC Feucht in the Nürnberg/Fürth area in order to allow a limited number of players to train among their youth teams. Contrary to the traditional international soccer tour where teams travel to play against foreign teams, our program immerses individual players in the foreign game, experiencing the German game as if they were a part of the team.
Players spend two weeks in Nürnberg/Fürth where they are professionally trained by the head youth coaches of local teams. Exchange participants stay in comfortable youth hostel or hotel accommodations, attend daily training, visit local tourist attractions, and learn about German culture and life. IFX also has football academies in Spain, Italy, England and Brazil.
• Marbella Design Academy is an international design school in Monda, (just 15km from Marbella) in Andalusia in the South of Spain, offering summer study programmes for students from around the world.
• All classes are held in English and in small groups. Our academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Our intensive summer courses offer a great opportunity to blend holiday and study. Non-European students do not need a student visa to enter Spain for our summer courses.
• You can enter on a normal tourist visa valid for 3 months. These intensive summer courses last between 2-5 weeks, depending on the subject. We also offer a 3-month design foundation course which has a June intake.
• Students come from around the world to study at our Academy, with more than 33 different nationalities represented. Special needs students (individuals with a physical disability) are also welcome to apply.
• We are in a stunning purpose-built facility approved by The Ministry of Education in Spain as complying with all the demands for a modern design academy.
Student Review: "This school is very supportive of international students, the scenery is a great inspiration and Marbella Design Academy has really opened my eyes about being on your own and working hard to achieve your goals."
- Kate, USA
Verbum Novum GmbH is an international travel operator that specializes in organizing German language-based courses for teens and adults from around the world.
Located in the Mainz/Wiesbaden area of the Rhineland in western Germany, we deliver a beginner to advanced level German Summer Camp program for teenagers ages 13-17.
Our teen summer camps feature 20 German language lessons per week. The courses run from Monday to Friday in the morning. After the lessons and lunch, there are sports / free activities and excursions to nearby cities.
German Summer Camp Program:
- For students ages 13-17
Camp features include:
- 20 lessons of German per week
- Full-board Accommodation
- Afternoon activities (Sports etc)
- Full-day excursions
- Placement test on the first school day
- School Certificate at the end of the course
A transfer from/to the airport in Frankfurt can also be arranged