Verbum Novum GmbH, Berlin: Verbum Novum is a language & travel operator that provides a 2-4 week German immersion summer programs in the city center of Berlin for students and adults 18+ years. Our summer program includes German classes and a cultural program, and is the best way to get acquainted with Berlin while making learning German fun.
Verbum Novum means in Latin “New Word” or “New Expression”. This contains already our activity and intention. We are an international travel operator and network of the language schools in Germany specialized in organizing language travels for all who study foreign languages especially German or plan to start it in the nearest future.
We offer German courses for juniors and students from all over the world, who learn German and want to study in Germany.
German Immersion Summer Program for Students & Adults:
- 2-4 week German program:
Course features include: - 20 German lessons per week
- German speaking, writing, reading and listening comprehension
- 15 students per class
- Cultural program
- Native German speaking teachers
- Accommodation in College Residence
- 2 afternoon activities per week
- 1 Full day excursion per 2-week stay
- German Summer Course Certificate
The college residence is centrally located in the former East Berlin borough of "Friedrichshain" in inner city Berlin. The highlight of the residence is a big, green backyard with a beer garden, barbecue, table tennis and comfortable sitting places.
When you arrive here you will feel the centennial history of the lovingly restored old building. For our Summer College students we offer 2- or 3-bedded rooms, breakfast included. WC/Shower are situated in the corridor and will be shared with other students.
Here, you can get many other services as WI-FI, laundry and drying. Also for catering you do not need to go far, as meals are also served in the College Residence.
Berlin - City of Cultural Diversity:
Berlin has always been the scene of great historical moments. Berlin is also home to renowned universities, research institutes, orchestras, museums, and celebrities, as well as host of many sporting events.
In Berlin, there are two international airports Berlin Tegel (TXL) and Berlin Schoenefeld (SXF). If you want to be picked up from one of these airports you can book our airport transfer service. The arrival day is Sunday and the departure day is Saturday. The extra nights can be booked for an additional charge.
• Located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci provides summer art courses and culinary arts programs to students from around the world.
• One of the leading art and design academies in Italy, we offer intensive summer programs in fashion, painting & drawing, graphic design, interior design, jewelry making, ceramics, and glass art among many others.
• Our summer art, craft and design programs are taught in English or Italian or Spanish. You can choose to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks.
• You can combine different courses. Private lessons are also available.
• Our courses are all intensive with double lesson hours, allowing you to benefit from a thorough learning experience.
• Students of all levels of experience are welcome to attend - from beginners to experienced, professional artists.
• Students completing our summer art program will work directly with distinguished Florentine artists in studio.
• The academy's faculty are top artists of each field, united by the mission of inspiring next generation artists with unique tradition & artistic knowledge.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
• You receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
• We also organize cultural excursions and art visits so you get to experience the beauty of Florence.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
• Art Management
• Jewelry Making
• Jewelry Design
• Shoe Making
• Shoe Design
• Bag Making
• Bag Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Art History
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Fashion Design
• Fashion Business
• Textile Design
• Graphic Design
• Glass Art
• Restoration of Paintings
• Italian Home Cooking
• Italian Language
• Enjoy Italy Course
• English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.
Verbum Novum GmbH is an international travel operator that specializes in organizing German language-based courses for teens and adults from around the world.
Located in the Mainz/Wiesbaden area of the Rhineland in western Germany, we deliver a beginner to advanced level German Summer Camp program for teenagers ages 13-17.
Our teen summer camps feature 20 German language lessons per week. The courses run from Monday to Friday in the morning. After the lessons and lunch, there are sports / free activities and excursions to nearby cities.
German Summer Camp Program:
- For students ages 13-17
Camp features include:
- 20 lessons of German per week
- Full-board Accommodation
- Afternoon activities (Sports etc)
- Full-day excursions
- Placement test on the first school day
- School Certificate at the end of the course
A transfer from/to the airport in Frankfurt can also be arranged
CEPA Foundation & Humboldt Universität Berlin - Summer University Program
Courses / Programs
The CEPA (Cultural & Educational Programs Abroad) Foundation provides summer and semester programs that are specially designed to meet the needs and academic goals of North American students. In cooperation with the prestigious Humboldt University in Berlin, we offer a 4-week summer university study abroad program. This program was designed especially for students who are interested in combining German language classes with university-level courses related to German history, politics, society and culture. All university courses are offered in a combination of German and English.
Students take a German Language Course and a German Culture and Area Studies Course. The placement test on the first day will determine which course level is required. If they prefer, students have the option to enroll in an Intensive German Language Course instead of the Culture and Area Studies Course in the afternoons. In addition to the language lessons and course, a variety of cultural field trips, visits and hands-on experiences are included.
Upon successful completion and regular attendance in the courses, each student will receive a grade certificate and 8 ECTS credits from Humboldt University. The amount of transferable credits is at the discretion of your own university regulations.
Students will be housed in shared apartments in the Berlin Lichtenberg area, which is only 30 minutes away from the university by public transportation.
- 4-week summer university study abroad program in Berlin for North American students.
* German Language Course (mornings)
* German Culture and Area Studies Course (afternoons). These courses are related to topics such as politics, society and history in Germany, Berlin and Europe.
Students have the option to enroll in an Intensive German Language Course instead of the Culture and Area Studies Course in the afternoons. Cultural field trips, visits and hands-on experiences are also included.
Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung), Bonn
Courses / Programs
Located in Bonn, in western Germany, Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung - AIB) is a private non-profit organization for higher education. We specialize in providing year-round, semester and summer study abroad programs in Bonn for individual students and groups from US colleges and universities.
SABINA is an interdisciplinary, six-week summer program for US students that offer courses in German language and culture, liberal arts and film studies in Bonn. It offers students the choice between three different academic 'packages'. Each track gives students the opportunity to earn a total of six-eight semester credits but with different combinations of courses.
The SABINA summer program includes cultural activities and excursions. Students are encouraged to stay with one of our carefully selected German host families as homestay accommodation offers the unique opportunity to fully immerse oneself in the German culture, meet people outside of the program and make friends. Student residence accommodation is also available.
- SABINA Summer Program: An interdisciplinary, six-week summer program offering courses in German language and culture, liberal arts and film studies
- Homestay accommodation with German host family
- Internship Programs / Work experience placements
Abbey Road Programs offer an academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime to high school students in Grades 9-12. On our Modern Civilization European history program, every day will be an opportunity for cultural exploration and adventure. Students spend 3-6 nights each in Berlin, Prague, Salzburg and Vienna - traveling alongside professional art historians and European history teachers every step of the way.
For any high school student, Berlin presents the perfect starting point for an exploration of modern European culture and history. Germany’s political and social transformation over the past century makes it a fascinating destination for anyone interested in international relations, politics, and modern history.
Germany boasts a capital, Berlin, that serves as the economic and political nucleus of the European Union. Its stronghold as a leading innovator in the progressive urban development and green-energy movements has resulted in a city with a social culture that is ever-changing and full of energy. Add to this Berlin’s incredibly complex past, and we could not think of a better city to start our exploration of Modern European history.
• French Summer Classes is a summer French language school in Cannes, located on the French Riviera in the South of France.
• We offer French language programs for students of all ages: adults (business professionals, university students and individuals), teenagers and children (age 6+) coming as a family or individually.
• We teach students in groups according to their age and ability. This allows student-oriented teaching and the active participation of all the students during each lesson.
• Our French language program consists of morning language classes allowing the rest of the day for leisure and recreation. In the afternoon, you may take a French intensive course or participate in the various summer activities available in the area.
• Our immersion programs provide a pleasant way of learning French while enjoying your wonderful vacation in France.
• Our French summer course for adults is available to anyone over 16 years of age. It is the best choice if you want to improve your French and have free time to experience your beautiful surroundings and the French way of life. We also offer intensive French courses and one-to-one tuition.
Student Review: "I was very satisfied with my experience. The teachers took into consideration what I wanted to learn and incorporated my learning needs into the class curriculum.
Small class sizes provided good opportunity for discussion....Overall, this was a great experience and I would strongly recommend the school!"
- Stephanie, Canada
Summer French Courses for Adults: • General French course: 20hrs / week
• Intensive French Course: 30hrs / week
• Homestay program with a French host family: 20hrs / week or 30hrs / week
• Private French lessons (also available year-round)
• French for Families: Take French lessons at the same time as your child
Summer French Courses for Children & Teenagers:
• French for beginner students (ages 6-11)
• French for non-beginner students (ages 6-11)
• French for teenagers (ages 11-17)
• Private French lessons (also available year-round)