Hospitality management schools in Florida, USA: Hospitality college in Miami offering MBA in hospitality management masters degree programs & online, part time study classes, undergraduate hotel management certificate training course in Downtown Miami area with hospitality internships.
Miami Hotel School of Innovation: Conveniently located in Downtown Miami, Miami Hotel School of Innovation provides in-class and online MBA Degree and Certificate programs in Hospitality Management. Our courses are focused on the hospitality industry, and help to prepare future hospitality leaders and innovators.
Miami Hotel School of Innovation courses combine paid hotel work experience, online business classes, and in-class hospitality lectures from industry leaders.
We have joined forces with one of the top business schools in Texas: Schreiner University - a recognized and accredited University.
Chapman Graduate School of Business in Miami, on the Atlantic coast of southeastern Florida, is one of the most popular colleges at Florida International University (FIU), offering one of the top-ranked International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) program.
The IMBA is an extraordinary twelve-month program for people who plan to take their new-found knowledge and experience and move fast in pursuit of the many great opportunities now available in international business. In fact, our International MBA is one of the highest ranked one-year international business MBAs and graduate business degree programs in the United States.
The IMBA offers an extraordinary learning experience with unique benefits. As a student in our program, you'll take courses taught from a global perspective by a faculty which is more than sixty percent international. You'll also learn with and from fellow students from more than 20 countries and professions who will become central to your global business network.
International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) Program:
- 12 month program
- China Track
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Accounting for Managers
- Colloquium in Managing Organizational Ethics
- Organizational Information Systems
- Organizational Design and Behavior
- International Business Environment
- Corporate Finance
- Legal Environment of Business
- Operations Management
- International Management
Barry University, located in Miami Shores (a suburb northeast of Downtown Miami), Florida, is a private Catholic institution offering over 100 undergraduate, graduate, professional and doctoral programs in the fields of business, nursing, health sciences, teacher education, liberal arts, and more.
Barry University is conveniently located between the cities of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. It is easily accessible from both Ft. Lauderdale International and Miami International Airports, the Florida Turnpike, or I-95.
While the main campus is in Miami Shores, Barry University offers several continuing adult education classes at other locations. Barry University has a campus in Orlando, FL which houses the Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law and a campus in Saint Petersburg, FL which houses the second branch of its Physician Assistant Program.
Barry University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami
Courses / Programs
The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism in Florida International University (FIU) is a leading provider of undergraduate and graduate programs in hospitality management. Our Bachelor, Masters, and Certificate programs are offered on-site at our North Miami campus or online. We have maintained a consistent ranking as one of the top hospitality management schools in the United States and have won international recognition.
Our hospitality programs combine practical experience with classroom theory and aim to assist you to gain the understanding, skills, and techniques you need to achieve his or her career goals in the hospitality/tourism industry. Our faculty members combine strong academic credentials with excellent teaching skills and extensive executive-level industry experience. We offer a unique location, quality curriculum, outstanding state-of-the-art instructional facilities, and an unsurpassed network of support for students and graduates.
Our mission is to educate students to achieve their full potential and to meet the management needs of an ever-changing global hospitality and tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Certificate programs
- One-semester programs
Hodges University is an independent, not-for profit institution and a member of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF).
Hodges University offers a range of Associate, Bachelor, and Master level degree programs in career related disciplines including Business Administration, Health Studies, Medical Assisting, Criminal Justice, and more.
Our campuses and learning sites are located in Florida, in Naples and Fort Myers FL. In addition to our on-campus degree programs, we also offer online degree programs that can be take entirely via distance learning.
Our Mission: Hodges University provides transformational, learner-driven educational opportunities.
Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees.
Course categories include:
- Business Administration
- Computer / Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Drafting and Design
- Health Administration
- Health Information Technology
- Health Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Medical Assisting
- Paralegal Studies, and more..
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Qatar, Middle East & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in Qatar, Doha, throughout the Middle East & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Carlos Albizu University (CAU) is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning with campuses in Miami, Florida and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Through its expert faculty, CAU offers exciting and challenging programs in Business Administration, Education, and Psychology to over 2,000 students at our two campuses. With more than 40 countries represented in our student body, CAU - Miami Campus thrives in a modern facility with 18 acres of university grounds in the city of Doral, Miami - Dade County.
Our small classes are among our greatest advantages at the MBA level. By maintaining an average class size of under 15 students, our students benefit from a more supportive learning environment. Carlos Albizu University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Comission on Higher Education (MSCHE).