International MBA in Florida: Accelerated 1-year MBA program in Miami, master of business administration degree covering management, finance, accounting, marketing. Graduate business school in South Florida for working professionals, executives..
Chapman Graduate School of Business, Miami: Situated in Miami, on the Atlantic coast of southeastern Florida, Chapman Graduate School of Business is one of the most popular colleges at Florida International University (FIU). We provide one of the top-ranked, accredited, International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) programs in the U.S.. The IMBA is an extraordinary twelve-month program for people who plan to take their new-found knowledge and experience and move fast in pursuit of the many great opportunities now available in international business.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The International MBA (IMBA) at Chapman Graduate School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
12-month International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) Program:
- China Track
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Colloquium in Managing Organizational Ethics
- Corporate Finance
- International Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Design and Behavior
- Organizational Information Systems
- International Business Environment
- Legal Environment of Business
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in Gainesville in Alachua County, FL, University of Florida Distance Learning Unit offers a wide range of degrees, certificates, and short courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning. Applicants must meet UF's general admission requirements, as well as those specified by the individual degree program. Course categories include Construction, Engineering, Forensic Science, Health & Fitness, and more.
The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) partners with UF colleges to develop and offer instructional programs and specific educational opportunities to these students wherever they are located. DCE provides access to quality education and flexible learning for working professionals, traditional and non-traditional students wherever they are located.
DCE Flexible Learning / Correspondence Study is a unit of DCE that provides convenient and flexible educational opportunities for students. It provides open enrollment, distance study options, and multiple modes of delivery to create access and meet student needs. We offer both credit courses and non-credit professional programs, and we offer them in both online and print delivery formats.
Carlos Albizu University (CAU) is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning with campuses in Miami, Florida and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Through its expert faculty, CAU offers exciting and challenging programs in Business Administration, Education, and Psychology to over 2,000 students at our two campuses. With more than 40 countries represented in our student body, CAU - Miami Campus thrives in a modern facility with 18 acres of university grounds in the city of Doral, Miami - Dade County.
Our small classes are among our greatest advantages at the MBA level. By maintaining an average class size of under 15 students, our students benefit from a more supportive learning environment. Carlos Albizu University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Comission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
Schiller International University (SIU), is an independent American university with campuses in the United States, France, Germany, and Spain. Our main campus in Largo (50 miles from Miami International Airport), Florida, offers a wide range of accredited Associate, Bachelor & Masters degree programs including Master of Business Administration (MBA), International Business, International Hospitality and Tourism Management, Management of Information Technology, International Relations, and more.
Our students receive expert tuition from highly skilled professors with years of practical experience both as educators and practitioners in their specialized fields. Some of our programs can also be taken online via distance learning.
Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees. ACICS is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions is also recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Associate Degree Programs:
- International Business
- General Studies
- International Hospitality and Tourism, and more..
Bachelor Degree Programs (BS & BA):
- International Business
- International Economics
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Interdisciplinary Studies
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of International Management (MIM)
- Master of Financial Planning, and more..
FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami
Courses / Programs
Located in North Miami, The Florida International University's (FIU) School of Hospitality and Tourism Management provides some of the highest ranked Hospitality Degree programs in the Southeast United States. We offer both on-campus and distance learning hospitality and tourism management degree options, as well as certificate programs in various Hotel, Restaurant, Hospitality, Beverage Management, Event & Meeting Planning, and Travel & Tourism specializations at the school.
Each year, over 1500 undergraduate and graduate students from every state in the United States and 70 countries choose FIU for its outstanding reputation, advantageous locations, impressive faculty, rich curriculum, and fast-track career advantages in the international hotel, foodservice and tourism industries.
Our undergraduate program is ranked 6th in the nation, and our graduate program currently has the largest graduate hospitality management enrollment in the nation. Our mission is to educate students to achieve their full potential and to meet the management needs of an ever-changing global hospitality and tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Certificate programs at undergraduate & graduate level and for non-degree seeking students
Distance learning / online degree programs also available
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." • Courtney