International MBA in Florida: Accelerated 1-year MBA program in Miami, master of business administration degree covering management, finance, accounting, marketing. Graduate business school in South Florida for working professionals, executives..
Chapman Graduate School of Business, Miami: Situated in Miami, on the Atlantic coast of southeastern Florida, Chapman Graduate School of Business is one of the most popular colleges at Florida International University (FIU). We provide one of the top-ranked, accredited, International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) programs in the U.S.. The IMBA is an extraordinary twelve-month program for people who plan to take their new-found knowledge and experience and move fast in pursuit of the many great opportunities now available in international business.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The International MBA (IMBA) at Chapman Graduate School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
12-month International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) Program:
- China Track
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Colloquium in Managing Organizational Ethics
- Corporate Finance
- International Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Design and Behavior
- Organizational Information Systems
- International Business Environment
- Legal Environment of Business
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami
Courses / Programs
Located in North Miami, The Florida International University's (FIU) School of Hospitality and Tourism Management provides some of the highest ranked Hospitality Degree programs in the Southeast United States. We offer both on-campus and distance learning hospitality and tourism management degree options, as well as certificate programs in various Hotel, Restaurant, Hospitality, Beverage Management, Event & Meeting Planning, and Travel & Tourism specializations at the school.
Each year, over 1500 undergraduate and graduate students from every state in the United States and 70 countries choose FIU for its outstanding reputation, advantageous locations, impressive faculty, rich curriculum, and fast-track career advantages in the international hotel, foodservice and tourism industries.
Our undergraduate program is ranked 6th in the nation, and our graduate program currently has the largest graduate hospitality management enrollment in the nation. Our mission is to educate students to achieve their full potential and to meet the management needs of an ever-changing global hospitality and tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Certificate programs at undergraduate & graduate level and for non-degree seeking students
Distance learning / online degree programs also available
Hodges University is an independent, not-for profit institution and a member of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF).
Hodges University offers a range of Associate, Bachelor, and Master level degree programs in career related disciplines including Business Administration, Health Studies, Medical Assisting, Criminal Justice, and more.
Our campuses and learning sites are located in Florida, in Naples and Fort Myers FL. In addition to our on-campus degree programs, we also offer online degree programs that can be take entirely via distance learning.
Our Mission: Hodges University provides transformational, learner-driven educational opportunities.
Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees.
Course categories include:
- Business Administration
- Computer / Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Drafting and Design
- Health Administration
- Health Information Technology
- Health Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Medical Assisting
- Paralegal Studies, and more..
Carlos Albizu University (CAU) is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning with campuses in Miami, Florida and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Through its expert faculty, CAU offers exciting and challenging programs in Business Administration, Education, and Psychology to over 2,000 students at our two campuses. With more than 40 countries represented in our student body, CAU - Miami Campus thrives in a modern facility with 18 acres of university grounds in the city of Doral, Miami - Dade County.
Our small classes are among our greatest advantages at the MBA level. By maintaining an average class size of under 15 students, our students benefit from a more supportive learning environment. Carlos Albizu University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Comission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Miami, Marconi International University (MIU) is a dual degree university licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education.
• We provide a range of Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral degrees in innovative career fields such as Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Education Leadership, and more.
• The academic agreement between Guglielmo Marconi University (Italy) and MIU means that US quarter credits obtained during the study period with MIU will be recognized by Guglielmo Marconi University - which will automatically issue the Italian certificate degree valid in Europe.
• MIU’s mission is to meet the needs of international and domestic students, offering them various study opportunities at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, flexible scheduling, continuous enrollment, online classes, virtual labs and simulations.
• The University is engaged in significant research and innovation in accordance with societal changes and progress, promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies by merging advanced technological solutions with traditional activities like lectures, workshops and seminars.
• A commitment to excellence and quality inspires our programs that prepare students to face global changes and to successfully apply their academic knowledge to real-life situations.
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs
Courses / Programs
Established in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education is a private university in Montreaux, Switzerland, and is a global leader in international hospitality education.
Glion has been ranked among the Top 3 Hospitality Management Schools in the world for an international career.
We provide an accredited online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree program taught in English that is available to students and working professionals around the world.
In addition, we provide Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma programs that are also taught entirely via the internet. We offer two start dates in 2014.
Our MBA offers a management curriculum that balances hospitality and tourism applied knowledge with a core of management and leadership theory.
It is designed to equip working professionals with the expertise to lead and motivate individuals, teams and organizations within a diverse and multicultural global business environment.
The program is intensive and relevant, yet we offer an MBA program that fits into your work and life, in an online environment which is 'asynchronous'.
There are no fixed lecture times, the classroom is always open and you don’t need to synchronize your study with anyone else.