Hotel / hospitality management colleges in Florida, USA & online: Hospitality college in Miami offering MBA in hospitality management training, hospitality masters degree programs, undergraduate certificate course in hospitality management, part time study classes in Downtown Miami area with real hotel internships.
Miami Hotel School of Innovation: Situated in the heart of stunning Downtown Miami FL, Miami Hotel School of Innovation provides in-class and online blended MBA programs in hospitality management. Our programs combine the flexibility of online courses, classroom coaching by hospitality industry experts, and professional practice in the most luxurious hospitality properties in the USA. At the Miami Hotel School of Innovation, our mission is to provide an affordable higher education in the USA, bridging the gap between traditional hospitality and new technologies. We encourage our students to pursue unforeseen ways of thinking and to design solutions that will revolutionize tomorrow’s hospitality industry.
Email:Contact us below
Hospitality Management Programs: Our courses combine paid hotel work experience, online classes, and in-class lectures from industry leaders
Hodges University is an independent, not-for profit institution and a member of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF).
Hodges University offers a range of Associate, Bachelor, and Master level degree programs in career related disciplines including Business Administration, Health Studies, Medical Assisting, Criminal Justice, and more.
Our campuses and learning sites are located in Florida, in Naples and Fort Myers FL. In addition to our on-campus degree programs, we also offer online degree programs that can be take entirely via distance learning.
Our Mission: Hodges University provides transformational, learner-driven educational opportunities.
Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees.
Course categories include:
- Business Administration
- Computer / Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Drafting and Design
- Health Administration
- Health Information Technology
- Health Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Medical Assisting
- Paralegal Studies, and more..
FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami
Courses / Programs
The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism in Florida International University (FIU) is a leading provider of undergraduate and graduate programs in hospitality management. Our Bachelor, Masters, and Certificate programs are offered on-site at our North Miami campus or online. We have maintained a consistent ranking as one of the top hospitality management schools in the United States and have won international recognition.
Our hospitality programs combine practical experience with classroom theory and aim to assist you to gain the understanding, skills, and techniques you need to achieve his or her career goals in the hospitality/tourism industry. Our faculty members combine strong academic credentials with excellent teaching skills and extensive executive-level industry experience. We offer a unique location, quality curriculum, outstanding state-of-the-art instructional facilities, and an unsurpassed network of support for students and graduates.
Our mission is to educate students to achieve their full potential and to meet the management needs of an ever-changing global hospitality and tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Certificate programs
- One-semester programs
Carlos Albizu University (CAU) is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning with campuses in Miami, Florida and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Through its expert faculty, CAU offers exciting and challenging programs in Business Administration, Education, and Psychology to over 2,000 students at our two campuses. With more than 40 countries represented in our student body, CAU - Miami Campus thrives in a modern facility with 18 acres of university grounds in the city of Doral, Miami - Dade County.
Our small classes are among our greatest advantages at the MBA level. By maintaining an average class size of under 15 students, our students benefit from a more supportive learning environment. Carlos Albizu University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Comission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
Chapman Graduate School of Business in Miami, on the Atlantic coast of southeastern Florida, is one of the most popular colleges at Florida International University (FIU), offering one of the top-ranked International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) program.
The IMBA is an extraordinary twelve-month program for people who plan to take their new-found knowledge and experience and move fast in pursuit of the many great opportunities now available in international business. In fact, our International MBA is one of the highest ranked one-year international business MBAs and graduate business degree programs in the United States.
The IMBA offers an extraordinary learning experience with unique benefits. As a student in our program, you'll take courses taught from a global perspective by a faculty which is more than sixty percent international. You'll also learn with and from fellow students from more than 20 countries and professions who will become central to your global business network.
International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) Program:
- 12 month program
- China Track
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Accounting for Managers
- Colloquium in Managing Organizational Ethics
- Organizational Information Systems
- Organizational Design and Behavior
- International Business Environment
- Corporate Finance
- Legal Environment of Business
- Operations Management
- International Management
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of fashion business and fashion design. Our school is located in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France.
IFA Paris programs include 1-year intensive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in Fashion Business, Luxury Brands Management & Global Fashion Media. The language of instruction for all of our courses is English.
IFA Paris also offers bachelor's degrees in fashion at our Paris campus, as well as bachelor's and masters degree courses in our partner school in Shanghai, China. In addition, students have the opportunity to study in Florence through the graduate degree programs we offer in collaboration with POLIMODA, the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Miami, Marconi International University (MIU) is a dual degree university licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education.
• We provide a range of Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral degrees in innovative career fields such as Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Education Leadership, and more.
• The academic agreement between Guglielmo Marconi University (Italy) and MIU means that US quarter credits obtained during the study period with MIU will be recognized by Guglielmo Marconi University - which will automatically issue the Italian certificate degree valid in Europe.
• MIU’s mission is to meet the needs of international and domestic students, offering them various study opportunities at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, flexible scheduling, continuous enrollment, online classes, virtual labs and simulations.
• The University is engaged in significant research and innovation in accordance with societal changes and progress, promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies by merging advanced technological solutions with traditional activities like lectures, workshops and seminars.
• A commitment to excellence and quality inspires our programs that prepare students to face global changes and to successfully apply their academic knowledge to real-life situations.