Study fashion in Italy: Fashion design school in Venice area offering professional diploma courses in pattern making, fashion styling & dressmaking. Fashion programs taught in English for international students/ Americans, short summer courses in Europe..
Italian Fashion School Treviso: Situated in the picturesque Old Town of Treviso, Northern Italy (just 30 minutes north of Venice), the Italian Fashion School Treviso provides Professional Diploma courses in fashion and design fields that include Fashion Stylist, Fashion Designer, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making. We teach 2-year standard courses as well as 1-year intensive programs. We also provide dedicated short Summer Courses and Specialized Fashion Courses. Textbooks and learning materials are available in both English and Italian.
Located in Naples, the cradle of Mediterranean culture, The Istituto Superiore di Design is one of the leading institutions of Art and Design in Southern Italy. Study options include 3-year undergraduate programs, 1-year masters courses, Summer courses, and more. Specializations include Graphic Design, Media Design, Interior Design, Industrial Design, and Fashion Design among others. The language of instruction is Italian with simultaneous translation into English.
Our mission is to provide students with the cultural and technical means to realise their passion for Art and Design to a professional level. Our courses fall in line with the expectations and the demands of the labour market in the areas of Design, Fashion and Communication.
The Istituto Superiore di Design is made up three of departments: ISD Fashion, ISD Design, ISD Media Arts and Communication Design that each offer courses of different levels and duration. We also provide beginner and advanced level Italian language courses.
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
Style Design College (SDC) is an Internationally accredited institution that offers the very best design and photography courses. All courses are taught in English by top International Lecturers that are experts in their fields. The Campus is situated in the historical centre and fashion capital of Milan, Italy which provides exciting opportunities for the students.
Students from around the world join the full time Diploma and Certificate courses starting in March and October. Many students also join the college for summer courses or one semester. SDC arranges accommodation for all foreign students and English Language, and Italian lessons are offered to students wishing to improve on these languages.
SDC boasts a very high employment rate for graduates as the College has a strong focus on teaching students the vital skills required by the industry. The close relationships formed between SDC and industry have resulted in close partnerships, internships and successful employment opportunities.