International fashion schools in Europe: Fashion school in Milan, Italy, one-year master programs in interior design, fashion styling, marketing & accessories design. International fashion school in Europe, masters degrees taught in English for Americans/ international students to study fashion abroad.
Haute Future Fashion Academy - Master Courses, Milan: Conveniently situated in the centre of Milan - the international capital of fashion and design - Haute Future Fashion Academy is a high-level training institution that provides quality courses in the fields of High End Luxury Fashion, Haute Couture, Concept Design and Interior Design. Our programs are offered in partnership with the National Chamber of Italian Fashion (CNMI – Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana), and designed to meet the specific requirements of the industry. We offer 1-year master courses, 3-year courses, and short summer courses. There are scholarships available for every course. Classes will be held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English or entirely in English.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
1-Year Master Fashion Courses:
Designed for professionals in the fashion sector with a background in the field, these high-level courses enable students to specialize in a specific sector and train professionals with advanced skills. • Master in Accessories Design, Luxury Gadgets & Digital Fabrication
• Master in Art Direction for Fashion Design & Haute Couture
• Master in Fashion Editing & Styling
• Master in Fashion Promotion & Communication Strategies
• Master in Interior Design for Luxury Rides (Yacht, Helicopter and Private Jet)
• Master in Luxury Interior Design
• Master in Marketing & Branding for Luxury
• Master in Sartorial Luxury Menswear
• Short Master Courses (3 months)
• One-year Courses
• Executive Education Area
• Summer Fashion School
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including evening classes, weekend courses, 2 week to 3 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
Pop Makeup Academy in Rome, Italy offers professional makeup artist training to students of all levels. Originally established in Los Angeles, California by the talented Margaret Kimura, we provide makeup artists to some of the biggest celebrities in Hollywood. We combine technology and creativity through a unique professional methodology and specific intensive training.
Pop Makeup offers a professional makeup artist program in Rome. In this 147 hour course, you will learn the professional techniques of beauty makeup for Retail, Bridal and Events. It is designed to prepare students to work as entry-level professional makeup artists in the Bridal and retail industries. A Certificate of Attendance is presented upon completion of this program.
Our aim is to train talented professional makeup artists who are able to integrate into this exciting and competitive field. Students will learn the professional techniques and develop a distinctive style. They will also be in contact with specialists from various fields, from film to photography, fashion and print publishing.
Andreea Pop, a major makeup artist and student of Margaret Kimura, is head of the Rome office.
Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA - Italian design school
Courses / Programs
NABA is a recognised school of Visual Arts, Communication, Design and Restoration located in the centre of Milan, Italy - the recognised capital of fashion, publishing and design. NABA trains students and professionals in the areas of Design, Fashion and Textile Design, Theatre Design, Graphic Design and Art Direction, Media Design and Visual Arts through our undergraduate / graduate degree programs, diploma and certificate programs as well as summer courses. Transfer students (students wishing to enrol in the 2nd or 3rd year of a course) are welcome.
The BA & MA degrees & diplomas are valid in all European countries and all countries outside Europe that have a bilaterlal agreement with Italy. The language of instruction for most courses is Italian.
NABA is an international institution, which integrates students of 45 different nationalities in its educational programs and promotes intensive educational exchanges with Art and Design universities in USA, Europe, Asia and Latin America. NABA collaborates with prestigious institutions such as Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London, Philadelphia University, Rhode Island School of Design and Pratt Institute.