William Angliss Institute of TAFE, Melbourne:
Located in West Melbourne, Victoria, eastern Australia, William Angliss Institute of TAFE William Angliss Institute is a dedicated training provider for the hospitality, tourism and foods industries, delivering degree, diploma, certificate and short courses as well as Australian accredited apprenticeships. William Angliss Institute's courses focus on training in business, hospitality and tourism management, event management, food science and technology, baking, cookery and patisserie, meat processing, travel and entertainment.
- Degree, Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Short Courses & Apprenticeships for the the hospitality, tourism and foods industries with core training programs in:
* Cookery & Patisserie
* Food Science & Technology
* Confectionery Manufacturing
* Meat Processing
* Event & Resort Management
- Overseas students welcome
- We also offer youth and community programs, direct training to industry partners and international companies
William Angliss Institute is committed to being a specialist leader in education. The directions within the plan seek to expand on our work to date in building a pro-active organisation capable of self determination which adds significant value to its students, industry and the broader community.
The Institute has earned a global reputation through the delivery of training and consultancy services to national and international clients.
For almost 70 years, the Institute's most important asset has been the long standing partnerships with industry leaders who contribute their knowledge and experience to the development of innovative training solutions.
Although the Institute's main campus is in Victoria; students and clients are serviced through our offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth with trainers servicing both regional and metropolitan areas.
At William Angliss Institute, Educational Excellence means:
* Quality staff with industry knowledge and expertise to lead and inspire
* State of the art facilities
* Up to date technology to meet the needs of "digital natives"
* Research capacity and culture
* Curriculum design and development responsive to all stakeholder needs
* Social responsibility - sustainability, diversity, ethical standards and behaviour
The industry-standard training facilities including simulated and live class rooms; experienced trainers; and vibrant industry network at the Institute contribute to one of the highest graduate outcomes in Australia.
State of the art training facilities including equipment as used in professional kitchens; simulated and live classrooms; flexible learning delivery methods; and over 400 academic and support staff with industry experience and contacts all mean students are well prepared to enter the workforce, update current qualifications, or undertake further study.
William Angliss Institute is recognised internationally for providing high quality education, training and consultancy to the hospitality, tourism and foods industries. Over 1000 students study at William Angliss Institute each year so what are you waiting for? A comprehensive network of partnerships with industry and education and training institutions within Victoria, nationally and globally, provides students, industry partners and Institute staff with world-class opportunities. As a student you will:
* receive industry relevant training from experts
* access to specialist help and supportive student services
* gain the skills and knowledge for a successful lifelong career.
* learn in a safe, central city environment in one of Australia's most vibrant, multicultural cities
* use industry standard modern facilities and technology
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 555 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, Victoria , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.